I dont care if that thread is a fucking blog post ive no one else to say that and I need to vent

I dont care if that thread is a fucking blog post ive no one else to say that and I need to vent

God I fucking hate being at montreal and walking among endless amount of fucking nigger, pakis and other smelly foreigners who have no fucking business being in this country. I'm so tired of entering the subway and seeing a bunch of fucking chinks talking to each other. I'm so fucking tired of seeing arab sluts in their hijab walking around. Why do indians always smell like shit too ? theres toilets in canada fucking dirty subhuman scum learn to use them

the only way I can cope with this fucking nightmare outdoor is listening to TGSNT soundtrack or some far right song such as this one youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

Everytime I go to montreal im fucking raging I even had a fight with my gf because i was on edge. Miserable disgusting city I hope it gets nuked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOaeFbnUDm8
youtube.com/watch?v=wk3Y3iKvHFM
fondationlionelgroulx.org/IMG/pdf/lionel-groulx-histoire-du-canada-francais-depuis-la-decouverte-tome-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blow em out the back o' your head leaf

Why, where do you usually live?

I thought leaves were supposed to be peaceful and sweet.

I guess there are psychos everywhere Kek

im a frog ive no idea what you meant by this desu

Hang around therightstuff.biz and find others like you.

At least u don't live in Cali like me

Canada is multicultural, deal with it xenophobe.

I think that's what OP wants to do

youtube.com/watch?v=vOaeFbnUDm8

youtube.com/watch?v=wk3Y3iKvHFM

I'm also from montreal and see blacks, asians, muslims and it's fine. They go about their daily lives and nobody bothers anyone, in fact everyone is nice, even the hobos are polite. I don't know what's his problem, he's probably has a shit job, ugly gf. He is an overall failure at life so he needs to feel proud of the accomplishments of all whites to feel like he's not a complete waste of carbon. So he vents he vents his rage at minorities, because he's too much of a coward to face that the source of his problems, his main enemy, is himself.

Yeah, it's just great living in a cosmopolitan anomic shithole where everyone tolerates living around the muds and then goes back home to live among their own kind. GTFO kike

yawn, what a bunch of rehashed platitude

horrible quads

Try opening your mind and stop being so racist. Diversity is our strength, you were once an immigrant here too.

Indians smell like shit 90% of the time because of poor hygiene and high spice food. If you have ever eaten Indian food, you literally sweat it out of your pores and it exhales off your pits and makes your shits smell like rotten cabbage and dead beef.

It's their diet man it fucking ruins my day sitting by one. Complete BO no fucks given.

Obvious bait, but if anyone actually believes this, see

fondationlionelgroulx.org/IMG/pdf/lionel-groulx-histoire-du-canada-francais-depuis-la-decouverte-tome-1.pdf

Whitey, say that to my face not online see what happens fucker.

what about the portuguese?

why do you guys feel the need to write portugal #1 grafiti everywhere?

I would, and I do

Apparently the friend of my friend is Portuguese and has a hot sister. Not many Portuguese here

we're xenophobic

Majority leaf poster detected