Why haven't there been any terrorist attacks recently?

Why haven't there been any terrorist attacks recently?

We've been focusing our Psychic energy on Trump, not happenings. After the election we'll start memeing terror attacks again.

Where are you looking?

real talk ISIS knows terrorist attacks help Trump and they want Clinton to win our elections so they've backed off

The government isn't currently arming and importing them because terrorist attacks help trump

this

Our meme magic has obviously put up some kind of anti-terror ward

didnt they just drop tons of weapons to "rebels"? I heard someone say it but no sources so i stopped asking

I want to impregnate Saya

Any terror attacks would serve to help Trump get the presidency. So Shillary told them to hold off till later.

It'll help Trump too much

It would only hurt Hillary's chances of becoming President, so they're unable to fake one.

Hillary hasn't paid for any in a while, she's spending all her cash on CTR and paying off blackmailers.

All resources is focused on getting Hillary elected, no time for false flags unless they order it.

Yo you guys hiring? Shaman class here

this.

ISIS is a zionist puppet, also they are currently busy dying on the hands of Eternal Seleucian Emperor Assad and Putin

What happened to her cute small pupils?

Too fertile

>being this delusional

Sorry, Saya is my wife and I married her last year so you will not be doing any lewd things with her, only I will.

I will tell you each time we become pregnant, though. You can take some solace in knowing Saya's genes will live on. We are going to have at least 5 children, maybe more.

Wait, what happens to cute lolis when they get pregnant? Does their eyes become bigger than their skulls?

>ISIS bombs people in relevant countries
>support for Trump goes up
>ISIS keeps its head down
>support for Trump doesn't go up

Mudslimes are smart enough to figure out simple patterns like that.

Terror attacks are happening like usual, but you don't hear about them since they're terror attacks conducted in foreign countries you don't care about.

And speaking of narcissism...
>real talk ISIS knows terrorist attacks help Trump and they want Clinton to win our elections so they've backed off
>this
>this.
>ISIS is a zionist puppet, also they are currently busy dying on the hands of Eternal Seleucian Emperor Assad and Putin

>Soon

>Terror attacks are happening like usual, but you don't hear about them since they're terror attacks conducted in foreign countries you don't care about.
Why would I care about sandniggers blowing each other up? That happens all the time no matter what.

ISIS has the ability to carry out attacks in countries that actually matter. But they aren't, and haven't for some time. Why?

saya is a malayan word

Yet libshits are not. A large terrorist attack now, either in US or in Europe, will give Trump few percentages more.

And in mid-November when they can start again, all MSM will say" look, Trump as president is making mudslimes go nuts!

>Why haven't there been any terrorist attacks recently?

Hillary told ISIS to put everything on hold for a while, they were making her look even worse with their attacks earlier this year. She threatened to cut off their flow of monetary aid and weaponry she's been helping provide them, so they said they'd take a breather until after the elections to repay the favor.

>
>
>
>>real talk ISIS knows terrorist attacks help Trump and they want Clinton to win our elections so they've backed off
>>this
>>this.
>>ISIS is a zionist puppet, also they are currently busy dying on the hands of Eternal Seleucian Emperor Assad and Putin
>Why would I care about sandniggers blowing each other up? That happens all the time no matter what.
You just made the list, buddy.

>ISIS has the ability to carry out attacks in countries that actually matter. But they aren't, and haven't for some time. Why?
But to answer your question with somewhat less snark, because the world doesn't revolve around you.

>the world doesn't revolve around you.
Around me, personally? Of course not, don't be retarded. I'm a wagecuck shitposter.

But around America, and especially the American presidential election? Kind of does. Or do you actually believe that ISIS, whatever it may be, has no opinion on the election because of your third-worldist autism?

Some ISIS guy stabbed a couple sitting at a bus stop in Germany last week.

Guy died and ISIS claimed responsibility. Its been pretty quiet in the media.

My guess is that they are plowing all their resources into dealing with the immanent fall of Mousl

tl;dr It's not as if the attacks have stopped, they are just either smaller scale, or have been prevented. So they aren't deemed news worthy.

There was been like 5 foiled attempts, in Europe, in the past 7 weeks, that have been on the news.

>The one in France, with car full of gas tanks, 2 female arabs arrested
>1 dude had explosives at home of the same make as 2016 Brussels attack
>3 more cases like the latter

The Interpol must have been able to make some captured terrorist to talk.

Also there has been multitude of smaller knife attacks etc. Just as the Isis encouraged Jihadists to do.

Tomorrow....
The big one hits...
Screen cap this....

putin has been waiting until just before the election

2 birds with 1 stone (his puppet Trump will win)

They can't stand how act17apologetist mock them.

>Around me, personally? Of course not, don't be retarded. I'm a wagecuck shitposter.
If you're anything like the typical wagecuck shitposter, then you think the world revolves around you, or revolves around only those things which interest you. Most people behave this way, and only occasionally are they reminded that it doesn't. Usually the reminder is given in a way far less helpful.

>But around America, and especially the American presidential election? Kind of does.
No, it absolutely doesn't. The goals of ISIS does not factor for the elevation of one party's candidate over another in a single election in a country half a world from them; their goal is to conquer the world, bring it's people under the one rule of the Caliphate and to subject them to Sharia law.
>Or do you actually believe that ISIS, whatever it may be, has no opinion on the election because of your third-worldist autism?
If they think of it in any way as you (and most others ITT) seem to believe they do, considering the above, they would much prefer a Trump presidency, and have acted out more than their fair share to get him elected in these past couple of years of the presidential race. Do they have to do ALL the heavy lifting?

But really, they don't pick and choose our leaders. They're not that much a western-oriented political strategic think tank; the very process by which we select our political leaders is anathema to them. Besides which, any one we come up with is fine by them, for they can force the issue with either as circumstances and personalities dictate and have the west either way engage in the battle they're looking for.

If Trump wins they realize he'll actually defeat them instead of arming them.

Also, the reason Saya's pupils are large if pregnant is because she quit the devil's drink. Lolis eyes don't get even larger if they become pregnant, they're forced to have abortions by their care givers and their depression kicks in when they grow older, which leads to various forms of substance abuse.

>their goal is to conquer the world, bring it's people under the one rule of the Caliphate and to subject them to Sharia law.
And depending on who sits their ass in the Oval Office they have a better or worse chance of doing that. You're right that they're entirely against our political system and worldview but they still have to contend with the outside world on some level, even if it's only in order to consume it. They aren't fucking aliens, fampai.

If we assume that ISIS is in fact keeping its head down, then the natural conclusion is that they hope for a Clinton victory. If, as some posts in this thread have led me to believe, it's simply a case of the police being more competent and the Luegenpresse doing what it does, then it's possible that they hope for a Trump victory.

It should also be noted that while ISIS' leaders may want a caliphate, ISIS doesn't, in the wider sense, exist for what they want.

What if there were like 500 person bombings in Germany France and Japan in last 2 weeks and CNN and crew were like nope, not guna cover.
How 1984 are we?

>fucking this.

Thx she is my waifu now

Because right now is the month of Safar when war is forbidden. Learn about the Islamic Calendar. It's good knowledge to have.

ISIS member outed

Well, if it takes 12 people 10 hours to write up 1 of Hillary's tweets, I doubt they've enough energy to write another false flag

>And depending on who sits their ass in the Oval Office they have a better or worse chance of doing that
Such an insane goal as world conquest needfully frames their perspective on a much broader canvas. They're thinking generationally, and in abstract terms. They may or may not have a preference for our elections, but in no way would it enter their minds to tailor their operations to affect a change in people's minds to the tune of single percentage point shifts in swing states. They'd rather invest the gray matter into how to do away with the institution altogether.

In truth I don't think it matters to them one way or another. If you suspect they'd rather have Hillary, believing for some reason that Trump wouldn't give them the fight they were looking for, what credence is there to that suspicion? All they'd have to do to get his undivided attention is make a run at Ivanka at some point down the road and they'd be neck deep in rhetorical Trump shit.

One other thing to consider. ISIS doesn't self start. ISIS sits back and lets other people or cells do what they'll do, and claim responsibility afterwards for inspiring them.

I like the trump idea of killing families of ISIS members

Bomb ISIS country population centers or hti with railguns if there are any more terror incidents

Why would ISIS not want Hillary as president when her right hand woman is owned by the Muslim brotherhood?

Huma is the fucking key you guys.

ISIS endorsed Clinton, so they are waiting until after the election

I feel like you are forgetting the fact that the Clinton Foundation influences Saudi Arabia and Qatar, meanwhile Saudi Arabia and Qatar influence ISIS, so they very well could have a preference. Also, Trump said he would be willing to work with Russia to eliminate ISIS; Clinton has threatened Russia continually throughout this conflict.

This will be provable or disprovable after the election: if they make up for the gap by giving us a red December, it'll be obvious and I'll want to see Clinton in orange.

best

fucking

girl

mother

fuckin

Saya

aw

yiss

Im totally ok with rounding up all muslims and jews in USA and will actively participate

Im sure there have been, we just dont hear about them.