>everybody wins

???
why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/22/asia/china-restaurants-opium-poppy/
healthvermont.info/adap/prevention/documents/MLDA_vdh-dps_points.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if someone sneaks shit in ur food and makes u a junky

Someone's gotta clean that shitfest up. Not alot of people can handle psychs.

>taking food from anyone not in your family/circle of trust
>ever
Why

>Make drugs legal
>Company sells opioids and makes the population dependent on them
>Successfully enslave nation.

I agree, I'm not much of a libertarian, but I think one of the largest failures of government is that it makes natural selection obsolete.

Fun fact:

Christianity is the result of a mushroom cult. It's why resurrection is such an important concept to them. Because fungi feed on dead things.

cnn.com/2016/01/22/asia/china-restaurants-opium-poppy/

we'll never be able to eat out again, no thx

>>millions die of natural selection
>>those who can handle LSD/shrooms grow intellectually and breed smarter kids

>those who can't handle it jump in cars and accidentally kill people who can handle it
>millions of dead who could have been building military aircraft; the F-35 program increases by $1T practically overnight

no one dies from psychedelics
hell most illegal drugs are safer than the legal ones

Hahaha fucking gooks. Absolutely no sense of morality over there, it's like a completely different world.

>LSD/shrooms
Have you ever seen an acid head?

What would happen if we made all the memes public for consumption? Could regular normies handle it?

> implying millions would die from total legalization
You do realize that allowing companies that are regulated by the FDA to sell drugs to the public would make drugs safer, right?

>no one dies from psychedelics
Dozens have died from 25-i

How can you be certan that's the course of action?

Wow, nice source, faggot.

Wow, nice source, faggot.

See
OP, you left out one very important factor of the American way of life: Marketing.

The same that always happens when Normies get ahold of "niche" interests, they'll make a sitcom about it. The Big Meme Theory. They won't even have to change the cast either, just add some Pepe references and slap a laugh track on it.

Acid and shrooms are good fun but saying they make you intelligent is retarded

I don't remember ever saying that, try reading more carefully.

forgot about that one, was thinking more psilocin/lsd/dmt/mescaline
either way there are way to many illegal drugs even if some should remain illegal.. if people had options to freely "expand their mind" or whatever the fuck they want to do I highly doubt anyone would go to the effort of obtaining dangerous RCs

>pretending you never eat at a restaurant.

I'm actually in favor of state actors lacing street drugs with fentanyl and watching the addicts drop like fucking flies. Yes, in weed too.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were behind the current rash of deaths from that junk.

Exactly the opposite happens, actually. The drinking age wasn't always 21 in America, and was lowered to 18 for several periods of time in various states, so we have very good data on this.
healthvermont.info/adap/prevention/documents/MLDA_vdh-dps_points.pdf

Short story - 200 percent overrepresentaion of 18-21 death and injuries from DUI when drinking age was 18. 100 percent overrepresentation when drinking age was 21. This isn't small. HALF the 18-21 year olds die from drunk driving with a higher drinking age.

Opioid addicts always lose the resolve to work after a while, they will just start to leech from whatever the fuck they can, and that never pays the bills for long

By this logic, alcohol should have turned Indians (feather) into fucking geniuses.

>make all drugs legal
>heroin is as viable as weed
>"hurr fuck it 420 yolo my niggas"
>generation h
>profit while society collapses

>all drugs do same thing
xD