CNN

If CNN was really Clinton News Network they wouldn't be talking about this Comey shit all day long for 4 days straight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have no other choice.

they'd look retarded as fuck if they didn't

damage control

Cover it to death so that no one cares anymore

see learn2media

They're running this story to cover up the fact that the DOJ DENIED THE FBI A GRAND JURY FOR THE CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION

You could call it Trump News Network and say the same shit about why they covered pussygate. Keep living in denial boys. Unless the next week gets exponentially worse we are all looking at 4-8 years of Hilldawg

They tried to just talk shit about Trump. They tried.

If they don't cover it they make it obvious and lose what little viewers and reputation they have left

LMFAO

It's actually CIA NEWS NETWORK

They're talking about Comey being a russian gop plant who should be executed for interfering in hillarys coronation, user.

They're not talking about the top secret emails that huma was sending to the saudis, hillary's treason, pay for play, hillarys coverup of weiners pedophilia, and bills underage sex trafficking ring supplying hollywood stars and prominent democratic politicians.

Horrible isnt it?

How is consensual pussy grabbing from a decade ago related to public office?

Every time I've switched CNN on they talk about it in a way that implies there is collusion between Comey and the Republicans, that Comey has nothing on Clinton, that this is an attempt to sabotage the campaign, that she's a victim being treated as if she's guilty until proven innocent.
It's all damage control.

>people have to behave logically

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Rats having to jump ship. Maybe Soros gave the go ahead to jump ship. Or maybe, they are all turning on each other finally.

They constantly spin it.
Earlier they were basically saying people are disgusted by this and are voting for Hillary to spite Comey doing this.

I was like, what the fuck
What world are these people living in

you really want to make some goybucks before you get put out of business, this is the second thread I've seen you in

Theyre dependent on (you)'s too survive

FoxJews will steal all their views if they dont cover the biggest story

Theyre making it sound like Hillary is in a shit storm because they know she'll get away scott free. Peter Kadzik is the lead investigator. look for his connection to Podesta and Clinton.

they're trying to control the narrative dummy

I'm watching Anderson Cooper now. Panel is trying to downplay it, hyping up her 7 point national lead. Then they sent a cnn reporter to a Trump rally and tried to convince attendees how she's not under investigation and that Comey hasn't even seen the contents of the emails.

>so butthurt

Haha no you haven't. You guys are so paranoid lol. You want to think everyone here is paid by hillary because it somehow validates the time you waste here as though you are in part of something significant

>Comey hasn't even seen the contents of the emails.
Can you point me to evidence that he has? Infowars and breitbart dont count as evidence

how do you browse Sup Forums and not understand how propaganda works.

Wolf "I'll cover this war from the comfort of my chair in New York" Blitzer.
Julian "Pinned down behind enemy lines" Assuage.
WHO'S WINNING WOLF??

They know Clinton voters dont give a shit about it. Its the safest story they can talk about so that they can claim 'balanced' coverage without actually doing any damage.

>shit on Trump for over a year about "tone", "not being presidential", "sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.", "FUCKING RUSSIANS", and all other pearl-clutching bullshit
>talking about ACTUAL news for 4 days
>S-see, they are totally f-f-fair and unbiased d-drumfkins (pls keep watching our channel)

No. Fuck right off.

Good job describing in great detail things that never happened.

Have you actually watched the coverage? Its basically
>comey and the FBI are biased
>Hillary did nothing wrong
>we don't know what's in emails
>oh look how stupid trump supporters are
>no way to know how emails weren't turned over
>oh BTW Hillary is leading in the bullshit polls

This is exactly how the presidency would play out if she wins. It will can scandal after scandal, clusterfucks and disastrous policies, and CNN will continue their shilling. No one will hold Hillary accountable whatsoever.

This exactly

They're running damage control on the issue you dumb cuck

Ask yourself why clinton asked for the emails to be released? Could it be she knows there aint nuttin their? Could she be behind it, to say look im innocent this proves it, and the gop is behind it how dirty they are

Why the fuck are you retards worrying about who CNN supports? Who the fuck cares? You niggers spend your entire fucking days worrying about what the Clintons or Bushes or whatever are doing. Or worrying about the jews. Who gives a fuck? You ain't changing anything, are you? So why do you care?

Too much heat on them lately. The Donna Brazil debate shit hurt their credibility really bad. They know they're being scrutinized by everyone now.

Rumor has someone close to podesta is working the case in a position of authority,
It would make sense then,
>FBI releases the findings soon before election or after Hillary wins via cheating
> we looked even deeper and it remains to be seen Hillary dindu nuffin
> MSM parrots "Hillary dindu nuffin"

Rats always scurry from the sinking ship before it goes down.

The media is suffering from a major lack of trust over the past year due to their overt leftist bias and anti-Trump bullshit. Shekels are drying up, profits are down, jobs are at stake. So, what does the MSM do?

"Hey, maybe if we finally act like we're not totally in Hillary's pocket right before she gets squashed, people will actually think we have been fair from the start! Yeah, that's what we'll do, pretend to actually be unbiased, because if we don't, we'll be out of business in a year or so. Let's swallow our pride for a week and hope the goyim don't see through our charade!"

Nope, not buying it, the media showed their true colors this past year and they're going to pay dearly for it. CNN, MSNBS, FOX, all the major papers, etc. - every one of them is down in viewership/sales/advertising, and it's only going to get worse for them after the election is over.

Their only hope would be to actually BECOME unbiased instead of pretending, but since we know that won't happen, I look forward to watching American mainstream media die over the next few years. They all deserve it, let the honest media that has given us the real stories going on grow and flourish on the rotting carcass of modern MSM.

Anyone else looking forward to mass suicides on the 9th?
Liberals don't deserve to draw breath.

Except they are tying to make comey look like the bad guy. Leaving out the fact this is all hillarys fault to begin with.

Because she's running for president? Because the government contines to grow and spend at a ridiculous pace, and everybody who can't afford a Jew accountant is paying for it? Because politicians continue to sing the same song yet fix nothing? Because the media and education systems are rigged and actively brainwash people? Because people are waking up and getting sick of it?

I still fondly remember the trick that Trump played on them, with all the anchors losing their shit on the air because he got them to cover good things about him by insinuating if they came to his hotel they could get bad things about him.

It was extra amusing, because if they had just behaved like objective journalists, Trump's plan never would have succeeded. The whole plan was predicated on the idea that the journalists were out to get him.

It was the own fault, and oh man, it was just perfect.

this shit is way WAAAYY too big to ignore.

Is Clinton finished

because the campaign money stops in 8 days. CGI is done for Because they cannot keep their dealings secret. my brothers keeper will take its place. CNN wants access to the Trump white House. they are whores to the highest bidder, but St least can see the next turn.

Ok, and what the fuck difference will you make on that? Do you really think that those parasites will ever stop sucking? Wake the fuck up. Worrying about this bullshit leads you nowhere... Hillary will keep going to the bank, no matter what you do. Do you realize that?
If you do then why do you even care?
And if you think you can change anything, good luck with that lol

They're in self-preservation mode. Many Americans are calling for the media to be decimated, and Trump reflects that sentiment.

They're afraid. They need to lie about being impartial. But whether they continue to do pseudo-objectivity or not, they will be culled.

You will see the media bludgeoned to submission in your lifetime.

>Haha
>lol
>Infowars and breitbart
>Keep living in denial boys.
>If CNN was really Clinton News Network they wouldn't be

>you will see the media bludgeoned to submission in your lifetime
I wish you were right

Caring about the world around us and our political system is why we're not a shithole like Brazil.

Hang yourself from a banana tree, Antonio.

It was a bluff. She knows they can't just release them all to the public.

They are trying to keep their credibility. Lol

It's cognitive dissonance

CNN and the rest of the mainstream media is "bought by Clinton"
Except when they actually report the scandals, then it's because somebody, somehow "forced them" too.

It never crosses their mind that maybe there isn't a massive media conspiracy against them, just because they happen to disagree what is newsworthy and reliable.

they're talking about the weiner shit to distract people from looking at the clinton foundation

Because denying her the white house would be a giant fuck you to the elite

People like you are part of the problem. Oh why bother doing anything hur dur. You think it has anything to do with money? Hill and bill are so fucking rich, their entire family and their decendants dont have to work another day for as long as the economy survives. Its all about power for Hillary. Its about a literal sociopath becoming muh first madam president, having executive powers, running a tyranny over who she doesn't like and doing gods knows what behind closed doors. Hillary will be a disaster if she becomes president.

>us
>our political system
Haha
Wake the fuck up
Politicians could give less of a fuck about you, why do you care about them?
Do you think *YOU*, by yourself, can make a difference in "your" city, let alone in "your" country?
Hahaha
Poor you

It's a comforting lie Drumplings tell themselves to justify why no one is giving positive coverage to their godking: they all must be shills, it's a conspiracy, fucking liberals, etc.

LMAO
You should become a science-fiction writer

The group makes a difference. Guess what the group consists of. Individuals.

Back to the coca plantation with you and your low IQ, Roderigo.

>the group makes a difference
No it doesn't you fucking dolt
The very "system" that you swear by has been put in place to prevent that from happening.
Do you think you can fight them? Really? Do you have millions of dollars in media? Because that's what they have.
The 1% will just keep going to the bank, no matter what.
So why devote so much of your time in that? You are going to go nowhere...

the concept that cnn opposed trump because he'll be a shit president and not because they answer to hillary is unimaginable to Sup Forums

these retards thrive on conspiracy theories, just give it up

I can't tell if your a retard who thinks he's smart by not taking a position, or if you're just a pathetic defeatist.

We have guns up here in the uncucked first world, pedro. Don Lemon's fancy job as a CNN anchor means nothing against 300 million armed Americans.

Not to mention this election cycle is very entertaining, and that this is the political discussion board.

Brothers, doesn't this still make you laugh? How on earth are real people talking about the shit that happens here. If you asked me 6 years ago I would call trolling.

The world will fall in the next 2 years, Kek will is

And where are the 300 million, may I ask?
Entertainement? Is this what entertains you?
This bullshit?
I'm out, there are pussies out there waiting to be fucked lol
Hope you realize that everything is bullshit before you waste your life on it

>I'm out, there are pussies out there waiting to be fucked lol
you sound like a 14 year old

Do you not remember the plane disappearances?
They talk about everything for several days straight
They think the longer the talk about it the more people will watch to see how long they can keep it up before they gun themselves down live on air

1. They're controlling the narrative.

2. They're making excuses for Hillary and dismissing the evidence.

3. They're not talking about anything else discussed in the wikileaks emails, which are still being released.

4. They're really not worried about the emails because those that support Hillary will not be affected by the emails.

Right, I'm sure your passive aggressive attitude towards everything is a real hit with the ladies

Then again, brazilian women are shit tier so maybe it is

all these assholes trying to get one of these made up stories to stick to Trump made me think of youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o

I watched like 20 min of CNN today and they were shilling hard bud. Brooke baldwins show started with "fbi director under fire" as the headline, then they spent 20 min talking about how comey is doing the wrong thing, influencing the election ect, and how trump changed his opinion. The emails were just a part of those two main story's. They literally played an official Hillary ad on air, not during commercials. That's the 20 min I saw today

>Politicians could give less of a fuck about you
that means they care a little bit

fucking 'merifats

Of course they are. Time Warner owns CNN and donates to Hillary Clintons campaign. This is a well known fact. They are clearly biased towards her. That being said Trump is still an orange narcissist goof who also has no business in the white house and was only running to raise the profile of his brand. Maybe his run will inadvertently create a proper candidate in the future if there is one.

>Maybe his run will inadvertently create a proper candidate in the future if there is one
There's rumors that he is going to start a TV network "TrumpTV" after this.

I doubt NBC will ever let him back onto the Apprentice after this.

GEE, WE SHOULD JUST GIVE UP AND SUICIDE, RIGHT GUISE?!?

Fuck off, you brain dead huemonkey. Since you've given up all hope, you can lead the way and kill yourself first, trust us, we'll be right behind you, scout's honor and all that.

I love the smell of CTR desperation in the morning.

But it's true. We don't know what's in the emails. So what the fuck more do you want them to do?

I don't know what he's going to do but there is no doubt he gained millions of useful idiots to profit from.

they could see Trump was going to win last week. this is only preparing their alibi for trumps "coming out of nowhere!"

I get your frustration but the non-MSM are even worse, filled with unqualified people with little incentives for accuracy or self-correction

This is nonsense. Half the FBI would go ape shit and would revolt against Comey. It is way to suicidal for them to do something like that

>I don't know what he's going to do but there is no doubt he gained millions of useful idiots to profit from.
Yeah I think after the election he'll drop out of sight for 3-6 months.
Maybe be a talking head on Fox News for a while like all the other previous presidential candidates.
Then you might see a new business come about.

"well known fact" I didn't know this concretely. Granted, it didn't surprise me and I wouldn't have bothered finding out because not my country not my concern, but not sure why you guys aren't making infographics/memes showing normies which corporations with ties to Hillary ownes media stations, linking examples of these news stations being clearly biased.
I mean, if your main argument is that a corrupt media is influencing the election that's some 101 shit

I'm amazed that no one ever brings it up. It's pretty much hidden in plain view.

Getting ass raped in a favela by drug dealers hardly counts for 'getting pussy lol'

yeah, but this is whats been confusing me since I started lurking here: what, is everyone on poll a baby boomer who has no idea how to shop together an infographic? it would take a few hours of research and 30 minutes in photoshop but none of you degenerate deplorables has enough passion to do anything but shitpost race memes that noone who didn't already agree would bother to read. There's a lot of material for people who are somewhat suspicious of politics but very little neutral, non-confronting arguments showing hard data that reveals corruption, even if it's "legal" to donate to her campaign I think most people would find it unethical for one candidate to be widely financially endorsed by the media, and simultaneously the media just happens to never let up on Trump half truths and brush off Hillary scandals as overblown. Public trust in the media in your country is mercifully low, not nearly enough exploitation from your side.

not even sure why I'm helping desu. I don't even like Trump but I guess part of me still believes in playing fair even if it's in the worst shitshow ever

Sup Forums doesn't redpill (in the true sense of the word) anymore.

That's one of the things that's been lost in all this Trump support.

Hopefully, that changes after this election.
Only time will tell.

To spin

That makes no fucking sense. The one election EVER where you have someone who isn't a stooge and you waste your effort on out and out preaching to the choir instead of conversion.

fucking pathetic

I'm not even talking about redpilling. They will NOT be convinced by anything claiming da j00z run the media. That's such a well worn meme at this point, regardless on your actual opinion. You may as well try convince them with some area 51 shit or say flouride makes people vote Hillary mindlessly. Doesn't matter whether it's true or not, it's not going to convince anyone becuase they'll tune it out "Biased Liberal media pushing corrupt candidate" unless it is demonstrated to them in words that don't trigger their preconceived disbeliefs. It's barely 4d chess niggas

I agree. I'm not a Trump fan. He's a one issue candidate and even though I agree with a much stronger immigration policy he can't be taken seriously. But that doesn't make me a HIllary fan either. They were probably the 2 worst possible choices in either of the major parties out of a entire field of terrible candidates which goes to show how dumb most Americans are. I can't explain how we got to this point. I don't know how anyone could put confidence in either of them

>That makes no fucking sense.
Its because most of Sup Forums is or wants to be mainstream. Republican Conservative. Not caring about those behind the throne so-to-speak.

>they will NOT be convinced by anything claiming da j00z run the media.
Because they don't want to be. The just want to shitpost their memes and get "their" candidate elected.

>That's such a well worn meme at this point,
I think it's gotten to the point where the people either just claim "oh its just Sup Forums being ironic" or they really don't care that it's really the Jews behind all the bad things happening.

Sup Forums used to be around 50/50 NatSoc/Libertarian.
Now, it's mainly shitposting republican conservatives.

>it's not going to convince anyone becuase they'll tune it out "Biased Liberal media pushing corrupt candidate" unless it is demonstrated to them in words that don't trigger their preconceived disbeliefs.
yeah..."its not the jews, its the liberals!"

nah they won't even hear that. y'all can't blame groups of people like jews and liberals, that's retarded since if anyone is in control its

Throwing her under the bus so Trump doesn't sue them

Any source on the bill sex ring?

They purposely avoid using that kind of thing to force this kind of chaos to happen. They know how to fix it and don't want to. Even more f'ed up than you thought isn't it?

>nah they won't even hear that. y'all can't blame groups of people like jews and liberals, that's retarded since if anyone is in control its Attack the Hillary campaign, fight in a way that NOBODY could accuse of being unfair, and reveal the uncontestable truths (eg time warner donated X amounts at X times, and here is a sampling of headlines showing their obvious reporting bias). It's so staggering to me that this isn't how Sup Forums has been playing this since day 1, but then Sup Forums thinks to highly of itself to smell it's own shit a lot of the time. It's actually frustrating, like trying to watch a boxed knock someone out by punching their opponents guard when his fucking face is open (or something IDK, analogies)
if you remove the liberals from power you still have the Jews to fuck everything up again.
If you remove the Jews from power, liberals will cease because they've lost their enabling base.

There really is no way out but through the Jews. Conservatives don't want to understand or accept that.

Pic related. It's something Sup Forums completely ignores these days.

>talk about this shit to humor the republicans
>case gets thrown out again
>OMG YOU SEE WE EVEN TRIED TO SEE IT YOUR WAY AND IT *STILL* TURNED OUT NOT TO BE A BIG DEAL, HILLARY WINS!

They talk about this nothing-burger (nothing found yet and investigation lead by podesta's buddy) so they don't have to mention the clinton foundation case