B-but Hillary has experience

>B-but Hillary has experience

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pia_Zadora
youtube.com/watch?v=G4Mys3HmO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

experience this
*unzips dick*

Cage is a good actor. Have you seen leaving las vegas?

He just purposely hams it up on movies that are total shit, and he has to carry.

She does havr experience. The problem is that Donald assassinated this line during one of the debates when he said "Yes, you have experience. Bad experience".

She did that awkward smirk that she does all the time and sat back down knowing that he destroyed her.

Nick is actually good, though. Use an actor like Adam Sandler and make this image again.

Cage is a saint. fuck you

Put whomever you'd like, slick.

You take that back you filthy, no taste, faggot. Nic Cage is a god. His Nouveau Shamanic method is a revelation.

Season of the Witch was good.

I laugh at Canadians who are against trump due to experience but support trudeau.

Trudeau was the daughter of a prime minister, and he was a member of parliament before he was prime minister.

You do realize that most people aren't prime minister before they are prime minister? Even so, he had experience.

you mean hillary's a great politician?

>Gira
>In music, therefore makes good music
>Asuka
>In anime, therefore best girl
lel

Didn't know his name, but his face immediately popped up for me as I was reading your post. Best choice for that picture.

Best Nicholas Cage movie?

Face Off, The Rock, Lord of War. He lost all his money in a Ponzi scheme so he just accepts any and every role that he's given.

>being first lady
>competed
this is what libtards actually believe

>hating nick cage
is this a reddit meme?

Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas for actual quality. Raising Arizona for fun. Lord of War for engaging.

>Nic Cage is bad

His best movie is bad leutinent when he fucks the chick in front of her boyfriend while high on crack.
>his soul is still dancing
>fucking iguanas
Face off, lord of war, and kickass are also really good.

Bad lieutenant is fun too faggot

Also Face off and Con air are schlock kino

>Cage is a better actor than Trump.
>Hillary is a better politician than Trump.
I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here...

Cage is cool desu. I would probably use Nickelback and call them a good band, since normies recognize them as shitty.

Cage is a good actor, just has a really shit agent and spent his money on stupid shit so now he has to do crap movies

Fuck, I forgot about Kickass. Bad Lieutenant I couldn't enjoy because I expected something connected to the Harvey Keitel movie.

If we're going for schlock then we have to include National Treasure.

Except she's retarded

Hmmmm

he was good in lord of war, i'll give him that

Any experience is better than none at all.

Being Nic Cage's agent is suffering.

>Nicholas Cage isn't a good actor

I hope someone put a fedora in your candy basket

this. only retards believe cage is a bad actor. why the fuck do you believe he's such a big meme on reddit and 9gag?

>Choosing an actor with an Oscar for Best Actor to try to make this point

I came here to shit on OP and defend Nick Cage, good to see that's taken care of.

here you go cuckweed

>tfw nicholas cage would make a better president than hillary

(You)

>pulls a gun on the boyfriend when he tries to turn away and screams at him to watch

That movie was great.

(((Oscar for Best Actor)))
Seriously tho, Cage is a top tier actor. Ask anyone who's into film and they'll tell you he's a talented actor with shitty roles.

He'd just steal the Declaration of Independence.

I got shit faced drunk with Nick Cage while he was filming Leaving Las Vegas. He is a genuinely nice guy.

>Nicolas Cage is a bad actor

Emancipating the plebs was a mistake

You think he didn't deserve that Oscar?

This. He's got some good stuff like Con Air and The Family Man.

A ham sandwich would make a better President than Hilly.

I love him in bit parts in good movies like when he appeared in Snowden for 5 minutes or less he was seriously one of the best and most funny characters.

He's implying oscars are just bullshit jewery

That sounds rad as fuck. I'm not surprised, dude named his son Kal-El, he's the definition of not giving a fuck what people think.

I think the Oscars are a shitty metric of quality. The AMPAS as a whole is basically worthless.

I haven't seen many people win Best Actor that aren't great actors have you? Maybe on a very rare time but I'm not even sure about that. Who has won an Oscar for Best Actor that isn't a great actor? Can you name more than one or two?

Cage is an Oscar winner
So he is a good actor. Your opinion is subjective

Try again bruh, next time with a better meme

lel i guess you missed last year when Leo won

>Winning an Oscar means you're a good actor

Haha nigga really?

First, I think Leo is a great actor. But even if you were right, ok you named one. I already said maybe you can name one or two. Got any more?

Can you name more than one or two people who won Best Actor that you don't think are great actors? Please provide list.

McConaughey, DiCaprio and Crowe. I'm not saying that bad actors win Oscars I'm saying that winning an Oscar doesn't make you a good actor.

i like raising arizona

Fug

What was funny was he called me out of the blue one day.
>Annon, it's me Nick
OK
>I'm doing another film. Wanna come hang out?
Sounds like fun, but I really don't drink any more
>That's cool. I'll send one of my guys to pick you up. You can hang around the set.
OK
Next thing I know I'm walking around the set of Con Air.

This really made me think.

I disagree about DiCaprio. I agree on McConaughey overall, but he was pretty good in that one movie he won for. I thought Crowe was really good in a couple movies. Of course winning an Oscar doesn't make you a good actor, it indicates you probably already are one.

Try this one.

Jaden wasn't too bad for his age though early on. There have to be some much worse actors to use.

Matchstick Men was a goodie

That's a better one. I'm trying to think of an actor who only got into movies because of their spouse. The only thing that's coming to mind is Milla Jovovich, but she was good in The Fifth Element.

Who was better in Gone in Sixty Seconds?

Nicholas Cage, or 30,000 of Hillary's emails?

Yeah and Obama got a Nobel peace prize

Nicolas Cage is actually pretty good sometimes. It's just that he accepts literally every movie role he can get and doesn't give a shit most of the time about being in terrible movies.

Who was better in Leaving Las Vegas?

Nic Cage or HIllary after getting BTFO at the debate?

nick cage has an academy award you plebian

dammit

got me

So does a whore, but it's all bad experience.

>Haha nigga really?

.. Yeah.

oh no

Who was better in Lord of War?

Nicholas Cage or Secretary Clinton?

Pia Zadora but most people wouldn't know her by sight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pia_Zadora

I'm trying to think of a meme-worthy bad actor. The problem is they usually don't stick around for too long.

it's better to have someone who knows the industry rather than a complete stranger

It's his only decent movie. He's a one trick pony like Harrison Ford. Can't play anything else.

If I see Cage is in a movie, it doesn't get played.

Leave the guy alone, Trumpfags are retarded
They can't help it

quiet you

nic cage has a movie on netflix out called the trust. its really good and on netflix

Who was worse in Raising Arizona?

Nicolas Cage or HRC's polls?

>Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
I'm curious, but not THAT curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4Mys3HmO3U
maybe the best scene in cinematic history

He was great in lord of war u fag

Hey.

I like him.
Just stupid with money.
Gold digger wife.

Should've used Adam Sandler

Who was worse in Bringing Out the Dead?

Nicholas Cage or Secret Service Agent #1?

Hillary has experience, lots of experience fucking things up.

Who was better in Season of the Witch?

Nicolas Cage or Secretary Clinton?

Is Nicholas Cage a good actor? No, but he's still a better actor than Donald Trump.

this was actually a good post

Who was better in 8mm?

Nicolas Cage or Seth Rich?

Sandler isn't that terrible when he acts for real, it's in his comedies where he sucks funny enough.

Exactly.
>Make comedy movies for decades
>They all suck

Who was better in Snake Eyes?

Nicolas Cage or HRC?

worst than a leaf. you must be spic or google