Anyone have the first few set of Donald Trump threads ever seen on Sup Forums. I want to see how far we have gone...

Anyone have the first few set of Donald Trump threads ever seen on Sup Forums. I want to see how far we have gone. Surely it must have been a shit storm when he announced his presidential bid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XimwGe0ThbA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45784177
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45658938
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46575566
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/donald trump/type/op/filter/text/start/2014-01-01/end/2015-06-31/page/5/
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
google.com/search?q=rand paul short&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=557&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwieraP144bQAhXG1IMKHZcQDwoQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=7PLVk71dlMER_M:
youtube.com/watch?v=ccl-AUYIveY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46471593/
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25986226
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We were very pro Trump even during the early days of the republican primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=XimwGe0ThbA

Oh my fucking gosh that feels like forever ago. Hes stumped more people than humanly possible. How is this man still alive??
But are there no archived threads of July last year? I would look but I dont know how to find them.it must have been glorious

Here's a thread from before he officially announced. Most seemed to have a dim view of him.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45784177

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45658938

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46575566

It has been a long road but the end is in sight.

>Trump runs for president
>ITS HAPPENING
Oh if only they knew. Claiming that was a mere happening is the biggest understatement of the decade.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45784177
Dubs, huh? Sevens, no less.

some people unironically supported Cruz, Rubio, even Kasich
I'm a bernout myself

Jesus chirst, Sup Forums a year ago seemed so fucking nihilistic. They had literally no hope in fucking Trump. Now I can see how powerful this man's energy can be!! Every day now /pol is full of optimism for the future. Is this the first time politically incorrect has been hopeful about fucking anything?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Good times.

>terrible source of memes

I guess Sup Forums isn't always right...

>Sure why not

The rallying cry for the ages.

>only a source of terrible memes

I have no life and I've been here pretty much every day for the past 5 years.

Trump support was pretty lukewarm in his first month or two.

But once the first debate happened and he said "Only Rosie O'Donnell" we all had a collective "what the fuck" moment and realized this guy wasn't fucking around.
Sup Forums has been 100% Trump territory since that moment.

d-double number?

>figure ill go find some of the really old threads i was in
>just search "Trump' for title
>47,503 results

wew lad
e
w

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
There's already one with a hashtag attached to it and 6 times the views + ratings

I researched this a few months ago when he won the primary. trumpgen had an evening of wistful reminiscing about past victories.

If i recall correctly it took a few days (after his announcement) for the first threads to arise.

the first genuine "trumpgen" soon followed, but it wasn't a yuuuuge success.

I personally think the ascii "wall" threads and the BUILD THE WALL image combo/dubs threads were the turning point

the dubs used to flow like wine in those combo threads. it was absolutely shocking.

Beautiful. It's been quite a year Bros. Feels like forever. Nov 8th is going to beautiful.

Remember when everyone thought he was a Hillary plant.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/donald trump/type/op/filter/text/start/2014-01-01/end/2015-06-31/page/5/

As far as I can tell these are the first OP's dedicated to Trump on Sup Forums

Enjoy

Used to be a Randlet ages ago. Was shattered when he dropped, but I soon picked up Trump.

Sup Forums is one person again. How retarded R U?

Nice sweet dubs m8, maybe kek is trying to tell us something?

I phrased that poorly.

As far as I can tell these are the first OP's that mention Trump on Sup Forums

Enjoy.

>an underrated gem from spring:
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y

>November 2014
>Would you vote for Donald Trump, Sup Forums?

Pretty sure Trump himself started this thread.

This. Trump ruled over the republicans on Sup Forums but there were people supporting every candidate.

One thing hasn't changed: no one wants Hillary

He's a Sup Forums plant.

I... I was one of those guys

I had just began frequenting Sup Forums more than /x/ and Sup Forums (now I only use 4chin for this board) when I started to see threads about Trump

I remember thinking "oh that guy's finally running, people always say he's going to run but never does"

then like any skeptic and conspiracy fanatic I jumped on the 'Trump is a democratic plant' bandwagon in the very beginning. i never supported anyone else not even Rand, but it didn't take me long at all to disregard the idea he's a plant when I began to watch him speak and his old interviews

One of the first Truml Pepes was him standing outside a fence with SJW's on the outside on the US border. A Taiwanese user claims credit and was able to provide pretty good evidence.

You can sort by date.

I remember switching to Trump after listening to one of his speeches because it made people butthurt the most. Mow I got to vote for him to be president. All the other cucks in the repub side refused to do anything but tow gay neocon points.

Holy fuck, pol was extremely anti Trump in the beginning. I'm sure there were a lot of Trump supporters but holy fuck.

kek

No, probably Barron, you know, he's yuge with the cyber.

What a shame it will all be over after next Tuesday.

Yeah, I haven't really started looking through it yet, but I am sure the evolution of Sup Forums's collective opinion about Trump is going to be fascinating to see.

oh god I'm cringing

>eldergod tier
>rick perry/rick perry w/ glasses

I can dig it

I was a Jim Webb guy for the longest time, until he dropped out and I had to find someone knew who wasn't Hillary and didn't hate my guns.

Trump was the vessel of my true redpill where I was truly awakened to the political system and began to form my own opinions instead of mirroring what my parents fed me growing up.

Charge your phone nigger.

He managed to improve a lot. I think his previous embarrassing failures as a candidate were just too much for him to overcome.

Shit that made me a little teary eyed. ONE MORE WEEK Sup Forums ONE MORE FUCKING WEEK!!!

damn... can't stump the trump used to be a cool guy

why did I start hating him

there were so many randlets

looking back on this shit is fucking hilarious

Glad to have been on this train from the start. I wonder if I'll get a Christmas card this year?

Hey man I'm sure we all went there with thinking he was a plant. That's what makes us great. Question everything.

I was a Randlet in 2014/early 2015.

>tfw I was with rad rand for the longest time
>I always knew trump would win, and that I would end up voting or him
>I just wanted rand
>it didn't have to end like this
hes going to lose, and hopefully there will be a revolution

thanks m8. maybe youre right

you grew out of it
>randlet
>concern shilling

this is why every ended up hating you faggots, lolbertarians are complete backstabbing children

No offence but I still don't really like pence

I understand trump had to pick someone but pence still seems like a bit of an establishment cuckservative

please tell me this is fucking shopped

I used to come to Sup Forums and /new/ a lot, but kind of slacked off for a couple years until after Super Tuesday when I got back into politics in a big way. I had been a Rand supporter, but I knew he didn't have a shot and was planning on voting Johnson in the general. Then I started getting into Brexit more, and I think that's what really highlighted the people vs. the establishment, nationalism vs. globalism, for me.

I'm a longtime libertarian, my first vote was for Bob Barr in 2008 and I've always been kind of anti-establishment, but Brexit was a new level all together. I had never seen anything so blatant and appalling as the way the MSM and politicians were treating the people in a supposedly open and democratic society. Around the same time Johnson was getting more TV exposure and ousted himself as a both a fool and sjw cuck.

Then Comey announced he wasn't recommending indictment, and keeping Hillary out of the White House became priority #1. I gave Trump a second look, reluctantly jumped on the train, and have been ever increasing in my support ever since. Voted for him on Saturday and I can't wait to see him win next Tuesday.

Thanks for reading my blog, plz support me on Patreon.

user called it

It was the blackpill. We used to pray that the Happening would kill everyone, but save us for last so we could laugh the entire time.

This desu. All the fucking #NeverTrump lolbs are infuriating.

Something changed.

Maybe the GOPers got to him and tried to "tame" him a bit, and maybe it was a good thing, but this Trump...man, I loved this pre-GE Trump.

I thought he was a plant until he started to destroy Jeb Bush

>Canadian has decent bantz
>People actually respond

Man, Trudeau really ruined them didn't he?

He always had to pivot for the general and Trump even said he was going to if he won the nomination.

You call yourself a conspiracy theorist? Pfft. Hillary was the plant all along. The entire media exposed itself as corrupt while blatantly shilling for Hillary. It was reverse psychology all along. Trump was selected by the elites before this even began.

He is the classic hero story of an underdog protagonist defeating the establishment. Staged lawlessness led to overwhelming public support for increased law enforcement. Maybe that's what they want.

>Posting a photo of a legendary get while double getting
wew lad

He was all we had left after Ron Paul left us

It was only a few months ago but he looks so much younger and has a lot more spunk in that video than he does now.

it is very real

google.com/search?q=rand paul short&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=557&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwieraP144bQAhXG1IMKHZcQDwoQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=7PLVk71dlMER_M:

but you only realize he has weird childlike proportions when you get a rare lone shot with no lifts

Its Ok, I voted for Cruz in the primaries, I have since realized that Trump is the man for our times.

Too bad the Sup Forums of 1.5 years ago couldn't see that Trump would certainly lose.

No shit retard. Most of the Trump supporters are paid shills and newfags from reddit. Of course once he became a meme the rest of the morons on Sup Forums jumped on the bandwagon. Sup Forums has always been easy to subvert.

M A G A
M Y
B R O T H E R S

youtube.com/watch?v=ccl-AUYIveY

The looks are supposedly a normal side-effect of dealing with politics. Very taxing. Look at Obama when he started his presidency and how he is now. Looks seriously 20 years older.

The spunk is probably part of balancing his image. Many people didn't really turn against what he was saying, but really disliked how he approached certain things and from what angle. He may be trying to manage that. I don't mind.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46471593/

Hope this guy went tb h

Once he wins. He'll be back. Trump has been consistent for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
How did he fucking know?

He's playing the game the way he has to in order to win. When hes elected, im sure we will get more of the real Trump back

THATS RIGHT M8 YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT HES GOING TO WIN TUESDAY

Some of you anons had spot on fucking intuition. Spooky.

pretty much...but that alone was not enough to make Trump the nominee. There have been plenty of rich white male Republican candidates.

Kek forgives you. He is beneficent and merciful to those who repent.

>Thanks for reading my blog, plz support me on Patreon.

No problem, that made me kek.

This was the first one I saw.

I was working in media (still am, but leaving November 10). I thought it was the biggest joke until I started to get a feel for the reactions to him. The huge events. The people willing to face rocks, stones, ridicule just to stand in line for 6 hours to attend a rally.

I liked Jim Webb too. But the dems didn't want someone who actually cares about white folks in poverty.

Why'd you vote for Cruz? (just curious on your reasoning)

That was when I started telling people, something is going on here. They thought I was a kook and apparently they still do. Journalists used to be working class, ordinary people who came from ordinary families. They don't anymore, which is why they've been so flat-footed on Trump from day one.

i wonder if we should give george clooney some love if he ever decides to run

It's proof that Sup Forums is full of betas and just go with what is popular rather than thinking for themselves.

But whatever I'm still voting Trump

>i wonder if we should give george clooney some love if he ever decides to run

He has very bad politics

I supported him after he gave his first speech in Trump tower. I heard he was running for president and I honestly thought it was a joke. I'm not gonna lie. It made me and my friend chuckle. I came home to listen to what he had to say and I fucking loved every word. Then the media demonized him and i, like a fool, turned against him. It didn't last long though because I was browsing Sup Forums like flies on shit and the support he got here won me over again. Hes a sincere man and I really believe he's going to get shit fucking done. If someone asks me who I support this election I always tell them Donald fucking Trump with no hesitation.

>Trump/Rand

No... he is a plant for Kek!

I remember being onboard once I saw his speech but I probably didn't believe he could pull it off for various reasons

but he's doing it. MAGA

Sup Forums pretty much wrote it off as a publicity stunt until the Mexican comments, then the first debate came and he was /ourguy/ after that... now we're on CNN and there are entire SuperPACs dedicated to stopping us, look how far we've come.

You're a faggot.

Joke tier didn't mean that it was worse than shit tier when stuff like this was made, it's just no one really believed people in this tier will seriously try to compete for presidency and have much chance against people in well-established political groups with lobbies, supporters and so on.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25986226

This is undeniable proof we can make a difference