Niggers love fatties. It's fine.

The blacks can keep her.

DUDE
METH

I'm okay with this.

They'll give each other different STD's they've collected over the years
oh ho ho

You got it, toots.

It knows its place as a feral nigger cum dump / stem cell farming abortion cow.

When did Gaben transition?

I'm devastated.

Black guy here
I'd fuck it if she let me store some of my shit in her house

As a black Id say to her that race mixing is wrong and she should stick to her own kind to improve the genes of the white race.

B b b black ?
Nah, bitch I'm transwhite, better check my trans privilege.

Probably won't live past 40

The saddest part about this is that her white husband probably wrote that on her and took the photos to satisfy his cuck fetish because he can't find an actual nigger to fuck her. She's probably never even had sex with a black guy

That pic

The fattest fuck I've ever seen had 4 niglets from fucking some black guy. Obviously the "father" didn't raise the children. Those kids were the dumb fucks too. 1 of the niglets had a child, robbed a store, and dropped out of school all by the time he was 14. He didn't even make it past middle school.

I have nothing against this. By all means Dashaun, have that.

>As your future king I order you to purge tnis creature

She basically has no choice

AIDS

LMFAO, always knew GabeN was a nigger lover.

No lie just went to my 24 hr booze shop. And there 2 Eastern Europe sluts with this nigger.

Felt like spitting on them

Fucking keep her

Nothing of value was lost

She looks like an offensive lineman from the NFL anyways.

that doesnt make sense...what the fuck kind of autistic are you?

Blacks must really like dumpster diving.

Not nice to talk about your wife or her sons like that

Yeah, seems about right.

No longer hungry.

If that's the type of shit on 9gag these days, it goes a long way to explain how redpilled the younger generation of FUKKINWHITEMALES is.

>tfw I was gonna cuck a nigger for the lulz Saturday but roasties don't deserve this gud dick

>be sweden
>get jealous immediately when someone else try's to hoard black cock

There were to 2 Eastern Europe sluts getting booze with a nigger b4.. Are you to retarded to understand. /pol ain't English class autist.

Underrated as fuck.

>black guys taking white girls
>white guys take asian girls
>fails at it

My condolences to those attached to the black cock.

Kek

Makes me feel bad for black dudes 2bh.

Godspeed brave nogs, we will write stories of your sacrifice. Well maybe just limericks

Same

I have a cousin in the US who is the exact same. Only dates black cause "real woman has curves" (she's a fat cunt) and has 3 niglets, of course all of the little fucks have absent fathers. My family line goes back 850 fucking years and she has polluted it with nigger offspring. And of course she is an idiot religious faggot, support our boys in war, Clinton supporting degenerate who's only misplaced pride in life is shooting out 3 rotten crotch fruits.

>eastern european

nothing of value was lost. keep your head up m8

It's sad that I know this but that slut makes tons of videos of her getting plowed for xhamster. She always comes up in the new bbw videos. Like fuck, I just want to see some chubby busty teens masturbating, not her ugly ass

Her name is Lauren Maryland if you care to look.

fpbp
godspeed, you magnificent nogs

I see quasimodo has hopped on the sex change operation bandwagon

Well race mixing wrecks our gene pool... but looking at her I'd say we dodged a bullet.

And also she's likely to get shot by actual bullets like a lot of coal burners do... that will reduce the welfare cost to the public.

So I say go for it D'shitavious

Being that rich and that fat at the same time is inherently confusing.

Don't you know you're a fat piece of shit? You don't have to work, at least go for walks you tubby 1% turd

There once was a whale who loved niggers
She could not possibly get bigger
Until one day
The nigger did say
Come here bitch so i can pull trigger

Like this fampai?