Marvel breaks into your room and asks you to make a new teenage superhero/legacy character. What is your pitch?

Marvel breaks into your room and asks you to make a new teenage superhero/legacy character. What is your pitch?

Well, first I ask them to stop screaming RACIST and FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE at me,

Demand a contract that states I get a minimum of 50 issues with the artist of my choice and if anything happens I also get to pick the fill in. And I guess I'd go with my mutant Deathlok units idea

A kid Punisher finds in a slave ring, the kid is covered in blood. He slaughtered his captors during all the chaos Punisher caused. Not really a sidekick so much as more like a Batgirlesque character where he takes Frank's mantle without Frank's permission. Frank keeps running into him on missions and telling him to stop before he gets killed.

The kid's arc ends with Punisher finding him with his head blown off by the head of a slave trader ring, which triggers Frank to strangle the guy with his bare hands.

>Marvel breaks into your room and asks you to make a new teenage superhero/legacy character. What is your pitch?

Super Adaptoid. A young PoC woman with the ability to mimic the fighting styles and movement of anyone she's observes becomes a assassin. Her birth parents are shrouded in mystery to the reader and the series is about her best every white male superhero, making them look like chumpski's from Punisher to Captain America to Tony Stark (multiple times) and she does it with snarky quips about how great she is.

Actually a lot of Marvel's problems could be resolved by having the writers choose who comes after them instead of editorial mandate

>Actually a lot of Marvel's problems could be resolved by having the writers choose who comes after them instead of editorial mandate

>Every writer chooses Stuart Immonen. All writers must fight to the death in a battledome in order to have Immonen draw their book.

>Super Adaptoid

So a black female TaskMaster?

An entire story about Thanos meeting his younger self and grooming himself to become the person we know now

>So a black female TaskMaster?

Yes. But with ATTITUDE and SNARKY QUIPS.

She would also make the heroes look like chumps by dressing up int heir costumes and doing their jobs better than they ever could.

>Marvel breaks into your room

How the fuck does an entire corporate entity break into my house?

The All New Grey Gargoyle

To save his own life a sickly teenage boy from France makes a deal with the demons who empowered Isaac Christians before he joined the Defenders and is cursed to transform into an uncontrollable Gargoyle at night.

The boy was orphaned years ago during Fear Itself when Paul Duval was empowered by the Serpent and turned all of Paris into stone. The boy's parents were among those who were smashed during the event and not resurrected by Odin.

The boy wants his revenge against Duval so he tries to set his alter ego loose on him one day but is turned to stone before he can transform. This instead results in the gargoyle permanently becoming living stone with the boy in full control as the Grey Gargoyle

I tell them to leave

The Connor Complex

Teenage Connor Crestwood gets the ability to see the future after mocking a gypsy woman with his friends. He literally can't change it nor does anyone believe any of his predictions. After almost going crazy from the power when he is about to take his life he sees the cliche sign that says "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." He decides to use his power from there on out to do good as best he can even without the ability to prevent certain disasters.

It makes situations complex as he has to work his away around immutable futures while still trying to be a hero.

I dust of that old Teenage Negro Ninja Thrashers proposition and pass it off as my own.
Might have to tweak the name a little, but you fucking know they'd buy it.

Also, why do I keep getting the same fucking captcha pic?

Moonknight but with inverted colors so it's Sunknight

I'd tell them: No. Fuck you. Bring back Mania and give her her own book.

Thy might give her a personality too while they're at it.

A white guy who uses earth powers and explosives

He's palestinian, who are sometimes whiter than usual arabs

They are bring her back, to be killed and have her symbiote stolen by the Sasuke lookalike from the new venom series.

>Character is part of a family of five
>Racially mixed, of course
>That way, white OR black actors can play them in a movie
>Main character's little sister is a super-powered prodigy, older brother is a hero
>Main character has no powers
>He's a total virgin
>Sees bullying at school but wimps out
>On the way home from school, sees a mugging
>Decides not to be a lil bitch and goes in to stop them
>Gets shot, almost dies
>Power unlocked: powerful magic

He heals himself and uses his powers to save the day, and everything is good! He decides to become a hero and stand up to bullying, and protect everyone through the powers of love and friendship. And no killing the bad guys, obviously.

His series will be about his idealist views being challenged by the world. He'll see multiple sides of each argument and have to compromise on some of his ideals, while still trying to stay true to himself and be a hero. The story is themed around trying to understand multiple points of view, and ultimately going out of your comfort zone to grow and improve as a person.

Series ends with him training to use non-lethal magic so he can use his powers in creative, powerful, but ultimately safe ways. Either that, or he becomes so obsessed with protecting people and doing the right thing, he ends up becoming something like Injustice Superman.

they were white kansas boys that were bitten by a radioactive negro...Now they are the Teenage Negro Ninja Trashers and you can read their adventures trying to reach Detroit, only in the house of ideas!

THE BALLOON - A girl who inflates!

and only deflates with the power of bulimia

So a teen or a legacy or a teen aged legacy?

In any case, I would have Invisible Girl. She is basically a teenaged version of Violet Parr from "The Incredibles" except she has no force field powers or access to superhero tech to make her clothes invisible. She would fight crime butt naked with keistered self defense items like pepper spray and pocket knives packed in condoms.

An ambiguously brown trans-lesbian super-genius who got the power to [random] after going through terrigenesis.

I could put absolutely zero effort into it and would still be guaranteed a monthly paycheque because they'll keep printing it, regardless of how bad the sales are, under the excuse of "it sells great in digital and trades!"

Not bad, I would read this.

A character with infinite magical potential, but they can only do something they have knowledge in; they can't use healing powers unless they have a lot of knowledge of anatomy and know what they're healing and how, they can't use explosive powers without knowing how combustion works?

a trans black mexican with disabilities and pink hair xhose also a non-binary meat popsicle. xhe can also do anything they can imagine

A new class of X-Men.

Dunno name but some teen that has to fight an underground sort of gang war against a cult that worships the Old Gods, gods that existed before mankind took over.
The cult worships the old gods and uses acts of terrorism to incite fear in humanity in the hopes that it'll collapse in self-conflict. They are impervious to most if not all modern weapons due to special weapons and armor they are given which are basically medieval arms. However, any weapons forged, crafted, and used against said arms and armor behaves normally. This is done so as to force humanity to downgrade their tech in order to face the threat.
In modern day, the Society (good guys) have managed to keep this war hidden from the public eye. Many wealthy individuals provide backing and resources to the Society, which operates worldwide.
Skirmishes between the Society and the Cult most often happen in secluded areas so as to avoid public attention.
The Cult wants to avoid public attention because then they would immediately get crushed by modern military might (thus they don't really use technology like computers, phones, even cars), the Society doesn't want word getting out because of the legal shit storm and because the more people that are aware of the Old Gods' existence means more power to them.
The show mainly focuses on HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), and the study of real-world Medieval techniques and tactics. It aims to provide a sobering, historically accurate representation of melee combat in a starkly contrasting modern setting.
The modern setting also serves to allow readers to more easily project themselves into the world.

Forgot to mention: The reason their arms and armor are immune to modern weapons is because they are imbued with the magic of the Old Gods via rituals after forging/crafting.

Fuck, another edit: You need traditionally forged and crafted weapons and gear in order to combat the cult.
Like, a bullet won't go through their cuirass, but a traditionally forged mace will dent it.

T..thanks user

I would do a "inhuman" avatar-eske series. destined girl, alternative reality, some big war because of a madman from the aspect-nation of soul that genocides the aspect nation of "heart". instead of asian cultures, I would roll generic shit, "fire nation" would be roman/white evil, of course, and the air nomads (were the chosen one belongs) a african generic savana tribal shit

they are all "inhumans" that gets powers based on the terrigen "aspects" vaguely themed under two or more elements, like fire+earth wasteland, sea related, jungle related and "sky" related. evil nation would be the last one, on a roman Jupiter-eske theme of lightnings, strong winds and legionnaires