South Park - "Put It Down"

Well howdy everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters! That's Me™! Gee whiz, you fellas just can't grasp how excited I am for the all-new episode of South Park airing tonight at 10/9c! I was going to tell Alexa to remind me to record it, but some confederate feller went and smashed every last Alexa in town! Hamburgers....

>Put It Down - When Tweek is caught in the middle of a petty conflict, it drives his relationship with Craig to the brink; South Park is threatened when North Korea takes aim at the town.

HUH? I-Is this for real? This is what's actually going to happen? T-The town... doomed? T-Tonight? TONIGHT AT 10/9c? That's only three hours from the time of this post! I gotta tell everyone! I have to warn them before it's too late! If Craig and Tweek break up, that'll be the end of us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stvr8bYInWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want craig and tweek to break up because the backlash on tumblr would be highly entertaining

I just want them to break up because how literally forced it is

Both of these. But also, it was funny at first, but dragging it out will kill the humor.

I can see it now
>okay I am literally having a panic attack. This is not okay
>Matt and Trey are homophobic pieces of shit and South Park deserves to be cancelled
>I can't go to school tomorrow. I am so depressed wtf. #treyandmattneedtodie

>That's Me™

lmao the tags were on suicide watch the moment the press release went out sunday, and they were praising cartman/heidi getting BTFO last week too

If they show Kim jong I hope he's just a recolor of cartman.

i imagine mass panicking and crying would be the dominant response, there would of course be trey and matt call-out posts but most people would just be cataclysmically depressed

I want Craig and Tweek to break up because Craig x Clyde, Kenny x Tweek are infinitely better ships

>capitalizes Alexa and not Confederate

yankee shill. pass this one along to Furie for me

how can one user be so based?

Butters, what are you doing making a thread on Sup Forums? You're grounded!

They aren't gonna break up tonight. They still gotta be super boyfriends in the fbw special. Then they'll break up.

No Sup Forums this week please.

Good luck with that

youtu.be/stvr8bYInWc

Vid is from 2014, not a spoiler

Sup Forums only comes out if things get political.

It's funny how absorbed some people get with when politics when they don't even realize they aren't politicians.

Butters is for bullying.

>Kenny
>homo

It being forced is kind of the joke. I hope they don't ruin that aspect of it with this episode.

>because how literally forced it is
But thats the joke.

But it's not funny if everyone just takes it seriously

>Kenny ultra slut spent whole game giving boys kisses

>not bi

He was roleplaying you faggot

they started putting south park advertisement on Sup Forums? thats weird. they ARE getting smarter.

Cryde and Creek are both god tier, but that Kenny x Tweek shit is retarded.

It's a Comedy Central intern and he does it every season, he's /ourguy/

South Park has had these style of threads for new episodes for several years. Kind of a tradition at this point, actually.

>started
hownu.ru

Anyone got a stream link?

Is kim jong un gonna bomb hollywood after this

This, I fuck guys all the time as my fursona but that doesn't make me gay or even bi!

Can Rocketman wait until next week? I don't start school until the 28th.

sup DOT tv

Kenny is playing a game, you're just being a gay slut

I should have said Kenny x Tweek x Butters

Blond boi threesom

this t b q h

oh wait im a goddamn idiot
suptv dot org

Don't you get it?

We're the town. If they break up we'll all be depressed.

Yeah that's a bretty good place to watch if you don't live in burgerland

He loves Hollywood movies in general too much, he'll bomb guam japan or dc

Just getting Japanese bullshit. I suck, but am I missing something?

Nah, all good. Thanks user.

Stop spoonfeeding newfags.

We can't allow the humor behind the joke to be ruined by people that refuse to get the joke. After all, they're the ones being mocked. The whole town being so invested in their relationship was a direct parody of the online fujoshi community that eats that shit up, willing things into existence in spite of all evidence.

Stop letting shitty user culture dictate your actions.

>going against board culture

Newfags need to leave. I bet your that fanfic faggot in the other thread.

Fucking Creek newfags.

so much hatred in your body

can't we all just love eachother

>can't we all just love eachother

I'm glad American Horror Story moved to Tuesdays so I can watch South Park with Sup Forums.

Go back to Sup Forums

>Go back to Sup Forums

No need to project newfag, reddit is that way. >>/reddit/

They've put themselves in a weird spot with fractured but whole. If they break up anytime soon it'll be confusing when people play the game, and if they break up in the game it'll be confusing for people just watching the show.

More like American Humor Story lol

Stop all this fighting, you're making Butters cry

Said like a true f/a/g

Bunny >>>> Creek = Style >> Kyman

I dropped after the last season. I hear it's only getting shittier.

That show has always been shit though.

Fuck off weeaboo butter.

Everyone here are best friends watching a teenage cartoon a wednesday night? let's keep it that way

It's certainly more unsettling this season.

Stendy < Heiman < Kenny's Harem < KylexLoneliness

But I'm sure this episode will only spoil the fujos further.

Fuck you nigger

Never been called a Newfag before today-so this is what it feels like.

I mean looking at others get called it I thought "I wonder if they are new", but I guess most of the time its just a random user with a stick up his cunt about how people should post.

user,man, you're capable of so much shit.

Like right now you can go learn a new word or start planning an art project.

You can call up someone and compliment them or just quickly shoot the shit with a buddy.

You can even go work up a great sweat before chilling with some South Park in an hour or so just came back from the gym myself, met a cool German bro there that's psyched for the upcoming game

Don't latch yourself onto something as insignificant as board culture and make it even a small "thing" for you.

From your response you strike me as that "Sup Forums Newfags leave dank memes niggers Anons are all like me not in my threads" guy. I hope you're just having a shit day and will get such pussy behavior out of your system when you dump a load into a decent girl later tonight. Or dump a load into a decent dude, whatever floats your boat, man.

Enjoy the episode.

>board culture
Worst meme desu.

blogspot.com

Enjoy.

BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The best thing about Tweek and Craig being together is seeing a cute gay couple in a cartoon.

It's usually just token lesbians on tv, and lesbians are a shit.

That's not true at all.

Yes it is, lesbians are a shit.

He's right

It'd be cuter if they WEREN'T LITERALLY FORCED TO BE GAY

Not that part idiot, the part about it only being lesbians. I see just as many gayfags shoved in our face as lesshits.

Lesbians are way more common because more straightfags are comfortable seeing two chicks together.

SAY SOMETHING

>reddit spacing
>text wall
pls go

What about Big Gay Al and Mr Slave? Do they not count because they're not cute little boys?

There's more lesbians in cartoons.
You know this is true. Stop lying, faggot.

You'll probably be getting your wish soon and by the end of today's episode they'll drop the pretense of them not actually loving each other romantically and make one or both of them legit canon gay, as opposed to just staying in a sham relationship for the sake of the town (i.e. fujo fans). It is extremely popular with content creators so I'm 100% certain the show is going to throw y'all an even bigger bone this time.

What?

Why would you post an image of rancid shit in such a nice thread, user?

Blame Matt and Trey for not giving of shit about them. I would love to see an episode starring them, but those hacks don't care about them no more.

This is like the only thing I feel sorry for gay men for. I mean, imaging being a gay dude and the entire world hates you and thinks your a pedo freak degenerate.

And you have lesbian friends that all your former friends (b4 you came out of the closet) they all love the lesbos. The get invited to every party.

How the fuck does a gay guy deal with that it'd drive me nuts

ONLY CUTE LITTLE BOYS ALLOWED

IM GIVING UP ON YOU

We don't see them enough.

>Heck, I didn't even know Don King got raped

This episode is 10/10 for that line alone

He's making fun of the way you formatted your post.

The way you place paragraph breaks every few sentences.

And go on and on.

Saying much more than is necessary for the point you were trying to make.

Apparently reddit does this shit a lot but I wouldn't know because I don't browse reddit.

google is your friend, user

It's a fucking miracle that Tweek was brought back with the Black Friday trilogy.
But yeah they and other old characters, like Mephesto have been gone too long.
Hell Mephesto could be fun to bring back with all the drama behind climate change, or something with the Rohingya crisis since he is a Buddhist.

>make one or both of them legit canon gay

Dude, I'm not upset because they're faking, that'd be the best case scenario

I'm upset because the town literally forced two kids to start a gay relationship and everyone fucking acts like it's always been a thing

It would've been a bit better with an episode of Tweek and Craig bonding and having fun and THEN becoming gay rather than being forced by some asian girls

Also, they can't break up now because they are together in the game

t. an angry autist

Of fucking course they don't count because they're not cute boys. Fujos are full of shit, we all know this.

t. I don't really give a shit about these characters but I'll use them as prop for my claims
Don't pretend you are any better than them. You probably don't give a fuck about any characters besides Randy, Butters, or the 4 boys.

>I'm upset because the town literally forced two kids to start a gay relationship and everyone fucking acts like it's always been a thing
Do you really not get the joke behind that? Do you really not understand that they were making fun of the yaoi shipping community, using the town's pushing them together despite all evidence to the contrary as a parody of online communities that even now are going batshit crazy over the prospect of them breaking up their admittedly fake relationship? South Park hit that shit right on the nose. Maybe too well, considering how hard fujos latched onto it.

The fact that they didn't really have any chemistry before the town shipped them was part of the joke. If it had been done the way you say, THERE'D BE NO JOKE. It wouldn't be tongue in cheek to make them super sweet cuddly best friends and then have the town force them to pretend to be hard gay for each other.

Don't give me your filthy fujo (You)s, you fat fucking harpy, especially when you know damn well that Mr. Slave and Big Gay Al would never get even a tenth as much of the attention as any of the boys even if they were in every other episode.

SP needs to get rid of the gayness they're way overdoing it

And the anti-trump anti-white crap unless it's actually funny go back to making fun of emmys and short stories and shit

When Seth Rogen mocked NoKo he nearly started WWIII. And now tensions with KJU are higher than ever. Do Matt and Trey really want to go down this path?

stream link?