So Trump said what Comey will find in those emails will be "devastating" to Hillary

So Trump said what Comey will find in those emails will be "devastating" to Hillary.

How would Trump possibly know what's in those emails?

He actually just fucked himself. It's coming to light that he has a server sending secret communications with Russia. Russia already knows what's in the emails because they stole them in the first place. They've been telling Trump the whole time.

So there's literally only two outcomes here: Trump was full of shit and never had any idea what was in them and was lying as usual, or he's using his Russian intelligence to know things that even the FBI claims to not know yet.

Trump is so going to jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being this Jewish

JAMES COMMIE!!!!!!!!

The "secret server" bullshit has already been thoroughly debunked.

No seriously, how would Trump know what's in those emails?

And the server thing wasn't debunked at all, what are you talking about? There's an FBI investigation going on as we speak.

putin here, everyone works for me now

This is OP's source.
Good job reading the actual story CTR.

The same author also was also fired from his previous job and paper for making up stories about Iraq.

New York Times even refuted him.

FBI already looked into the bogus lead. NY Times reported on it. It was literally nothing.

You forgot his time machine bro.

are you retarded or trolling

(((They))) are jumping ship

Crooked Hillary's narrative completely destroyed today. First, the White House claims FBI is doing their jobs and they support Comey. Now NY Times says law enforcement officials did investigate Trump & Russia and found NOTHING.....Russia talking point makes her look like a crazy conspiracy theorists. Especially since it's HER that has ties to Russia and Uranium. Plus, Podesta caught funneling money through Russia. BOOM.

this is actually a really good article. great Nov suprise. highlights:
>U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia
>Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.
>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.
>And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Newest trump-email thing debunked:
>F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

You know it's bad when even the (((New York Times))) debunked her narrative

>highlights a portion out of context that's actually not anything like what it says
>makes a bunch of accusations
>zero proof

Try again kid.

Wrong, but maybe Trump will pay you the 15 cents.

Even if I were retarded I'd still have a leg up on the average Australian.

>that shirt
i would happily vote for a trump/putin ticket, in fact i think they should just be the ruling dynasties of mankind.

Lol. Someone's not keeping up.

Are you the best that CTR has left? They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>Russia is one person

It has you scared enough to reply to draw attention away from it, doesn't it?

because his campaign read Sup Forums and they were tipped off by fbianon like the rest of us

Even I know whats gonna be in those e-mails.

>Even if I were retarded
There's no "if" about it.

It's like getting angry for Trump properly calling a terrorist act an act of terrorism. If Huma was crying, makes it pretty clear there is something damning in those emails.

>OP's pic

She wears that shirt as an insult to Trump, but it only wants to make me vote for him HARDER.

Huma was never crying. Why do you idiots fall for so many memes?

Okay ruskie.

What do you mean "even the nyt"? They are a great newspaper. That doesnt stop or start being a fact just because the story agrees with your preconceived truth.

Sounds like CTR cuck lib logic to me.

Why hide them so hard and react with such a knee-jerk if there isn't anything?

If it's fucking nothing, treat it like nothing.

When are you Democrats gonna figure out we dont hate Russia or want to fight a war with them to cover up all the illegal shit you do?

Things that could be true without a Trump-Russia connection:
1. Trump is guessing, probably correctly, that there is something serious in the emails and just overstating his claim as usual—which is not a criminal offense.
2. Trump has an insider at the FBI or other law enforcement organization connected to Weiner that is feeding him info. This might be criminal but probably only if bribery is involved.
3. Someone close to the Trump campaign was personally involved in the Weiner sexting case, but not as law enforcement, and gave info. That's probably not criminal, but might be contempt if the info is subject to a gag order (but again, not on Trump himself).

These are all far more likely and reasonable than Trump being some mysterious Russian agent.

CTR soup getting increasingly watered down as we approach the elections.
>NICE

A set of god damned DNS queries are not evidence of jack shit. Let alone evidence of wrong doing of an international corporation. You fucking tard.

lmao

This is literally what scott adams suggested while trying to satire the stupid shit you guys say.

You guys are too stupid even for satire.

You only like Russia suddenly because Trump does.

Let's not pretend that they haven't been aggressive towards us since before our parents were born.

Trump guessing = Trump lying.

Why are you voting for a liar?

Except it's not only DNS queries, it's ICMP packets with more data than any of the standar diagnostic queries would contain. Get your shit straight.

>It's coming to light that he has a sever sending secret communications with Russia
Is this the new meme CTR is trying to push out?

>1. Trump is guessing, probably correctly, that there is something serious in the emails and just overstating his claim as usual—which is not a criminal offense.
No shit. Exactly this. You have to live with your head in the sand not to assume that thing is a gold mine. Weiner is a shady fuck and I bet you he has the juiciest shit on his computer just in case someone ever prosecutes him for all of those plea bargains.

>Trump guessing = Trump lying.

He says unironically.

That's not what guessing means, idiot.

>Why are you voting for a liar?
Babby's first election.

Or his son came back in time and told him.

>Why are you voting for a liar?
And yet Clinton is vote-worthy.

Stating something as a fact with zero evidence is lying. But I'm not surprised that the Trump camp would have a hard time differentiating the two.

I mean come on, you have a VP who's guilty of campaign finance embezzlement and a presidential candidate who stammers like a drunk. It's okay to just vote for Hillary and let that all go.

They still have some ok journalists but as a whole they are corporate and government media. Did you fucking stumble in from Facebook somehow? Carlos Slim ring a bell? Or does the owner's family do anything for ya?

Cant Weiner the Johnson.

Even the the fucking (((MSM))) has come out and called the Trump-Russia angle complete bullshit. I know you're trying hard to push this narrative but it's time to give up. No one's buying it.

I'm not a eunuch, though.

I guess you're right

Do you even turn on your TV?

Literally every network news channel has discussed the Trump-Russia angle tonight, and none of them debunked it. Fox News particularly just quietly moved on to the Cubs.

we know President Trump has at least a couple of contacts that either review or engage with places like Sup Forums,

2. We have already seen previews of what kind of things her emails will contain, from the original investigation, recent rumors, and of course the earlier testimony where Hummus admitted she forwarded confidential material to print in nonsecure locations

3. You'd have to have your head so far up your ass that you could see the back of your teeth to not have a clue that the raw uncensored emails without a coverup will be "devastating" to Hill/Huma(Hills better half)

Guessing isn't lying.

>Be powerful billionaire
>Have shitloads of insider connections in political circles
>Get scoop on Hillcunt's criminality long before it goes public
>HE MUST BE GETTING IT FROM RUSSIA!!!!!!

Go chew broken glass and swallow every last bit, washing it down with bleach and cyanide. You're human waste for being this retarded, CTR faggot.

>He actually just fucked himself.

Feeling the rope tighten around your neck aren't you?

Is your soul worth 10 cents a post? You're supporting a murderer, who wants to start wars that will end millions of lives.

SeeThe New York Times debunked it

I read your fucking faggot article and it didn't say anything about ICMP packets beyond these so called "experts" attempting to ping this external IP address.

Literally all they have is a fucking external IP address making DNS records request. This IP address could be anything, just because they have an externally resolvable DNS record does not mean it's a mail server and does not mean that the IP address is not a member of a 1 to Many NAT. DEPENDING ON THE NETWORK DESIGN INVOLVED THIS COULD BE ANYTHING YOU GOD DAMN CUM GUZZLER.

What difference does it make at this point...

So CNN said what Comey will find in those emails will be "nothing".

How would CNN possibly know what's in those emails?

CNN actually just fucked themselves. It's coming to light that they has a server sending secret communications with the DNC. DNC already knows what's in the emails because they created them in the first place. They've been telling CNN the whole time.

So there's literally only two outcomes here: CNN was full of shit and never had any idea what was in them and was lying as usual, or they're using their DNC intelligence to know things that even the FBI claims to not know yet.

Wolf Blitzer is so going to jail.

You have ****literally zero clue**** what's on the Weiner laptop. Stop pretending you know, you ridiculous child.

It is.

Look at this anger! I'm definitely chasing a lead here that the paid Trump shills can't stand.

Wrong.

it turns out that I'm actually a russian too because I already know what's in those e-mails.
faggot

The problem here is that you're literally retarded and don't understand that a "ping" packet uses the ICMP protocol.

Please shut the fuck up now and stop pretending you know anything.

Oh my fucking God, another retarded TEH RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!1 retard.

Nobody's buying it.

>Wrong
Elaborate how they are wrong
also look at the pic provided on that post and elaborate how that happened too

Planatir

Except you since you're scared of the truth.

It's wrong in the sense that you are not correct in understanding what is even being discussed here.

Since everyone in this thread just seems to be talking bullshit, here's my opinion OP. I think a lot of his knowledge has to do with his ties to Peter Thiel. We've discussed that in another thread. Thiel created Palantir, one of the most sophisticated data analysis software programs out there that is also intensively used by government agencies. He is also a strong backer of Trump and you can bet his giving him a lot of advice behind the scenes.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

The Clinton Foundation was so stupid to let Thiel run Palantir on their network, I think around 2014, and I garantee you this madman secretly extracted a lot of information and data.

WikiLeaksData + Palantir = BOOM.

10 cents has been deposited in your account.

Trump definitely doesn't know. He's saying it's devastating because he's using political rhetoric to damage Hillary's chances, even though it's probably nothing.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. He uses political propaganda to brainwash his supporters who will believe anything he fucking says without doing any research.

I believe he's actually said something to this effect many times. As well as "truthful hyperbole" aka. a lie.

Making anything more of this than a political ploy by Comey, Trump, and Republican representatives in congress is absurd.

BTW, it's illegal to announce anything from the FBI commenting on an investigation that might interfere with an election within 60 days. Comey just committed a fucking felony.

>It is.

Read a book, retard.

Come back when you learn english.

I fucking understand how a god damned echo and echo-reply work you ignorant fuck.

The word Ping is used twice in the article.

> But what he saw was a bank in Moscow that kept irregularly pinging a server registered to the Trump Organization on Fifth Avenue.

This mother fucker obviously does not mean ICMP/Echo ICMP/Echo-reply because unless hes fucking running layer three monitoring of some kind on their next hop HES NOT GOING TO FUCKING KNOW. All he sees is a fucking DNS request, which could be literally anything.

But you're literally saying Trump is cooperating with the Russians and wikileaks to use stolen documents to alter the outcome of the election.

Trump will still end up in prison, exactly as I've described.

>Paid Trump shills
Classic projection. Hillary's paid supporters are incapable of comprehending that someone could actually have genuine enthusiasm for a candidate and engage in activism for them without getting paid.

Trumpskis literally blown out with top tier logic. Checkmate etc etc

Shut the fuck up already you ignorant fuck, you already proved you have no goddamn clue how ICMP packets work, you're literally pasting shit from Wikipedia now because literally nobody types those words like that.

Seriously, get the fuck out of my thread now you ignorant cunt.

>It's wrong in the sense that you are not correct in understanding what is even being discussed here.
A question begging epithet isn't a argument
Why are you attempting damage control?

>like Russia
Who said that?. We're not fighting WW3 to cover up Democrats lies

Barron is really good on the computer. Showed his father everything.

The damage control is you lying and saying an article debunked something that is completely unrelated to the topic. So fuck off.

Literally nothing has debunked the secret Trump server. Literally nothing has debunked the financial connections. Literally nothing can even possibly debunk Trump saying WITH HIS OWN MOUTH that he has a relationship with Putin, even though he said FROM HIS OWN MOUTH that he has NO relationship with Putin.

No, Trump doesn't cooperate with the Russian, at least not directly. I think it cannot be disputed that Russia is responsible for the hacks and provided WikiLeaks, in which way howsoever, with all the emails. So Trump of course profits indirectly from the Russians but seeing him as their marionette is bullshit.

Go to bed, Hilllary. You're going to end up sleeping until noon. Wouldn't want to miss your rally of 20 people.

> Director of the FBI holds press conference
> looks like a schoolyard bully made him eat a dog turd in front of the girl he likes
> details all hilldawg's crimes
> inexplicably then publicly declares there will be no indictment
> 6 months later MORE evidence shows up in an unrelated pedo investigation!
> Director of the FBI publicly declares the investigation is back on

lynch and obongo forced him to shut down his investigation, they insist that there's nothing to it, and he is fishing

they made him stand in front of the american people and basically say "we were on a witch hunt, sorry for being such assholes"

NOW theres more shit splattering all over the streets, the shitstorm is now category 4 fecal hurricane and SOMEBODY is going down

comey wouldnt even try to re-open the investigation unless wiener's "life insurance" files were fucking radioactive, cuz it would make him look like a prick and end his political career

either way he is STILL a prick, and his career is OVER, because he either
A: caved to political pressure and closed an investigation without reaching a conclusion
or
B: he is blowing in the breeze trying to curry favour with whichever candidate he thinks will advance him to AG next year

either way he is a pile of crap, and should be facing investigations into HIS activities too

Trump saying "this is gonna be good!" when the investigation was re-opened isnt proof of conspiracy, it's simple logic

comey wouldnt poke hilldawg unless he was sure she was going down hard, he knows how easy it is to take a barbell to the neck or fall in front of a speeding train around the clintons

>Your thread

Fuck off, nigger. He's basing his statement off of previous discoveries of her corruption in emails.

>Muh trump statment
>Muh rushuns

You're making a very large extrapolation here, shill.

>It's coming to light that he has a server sending secret communications with Russia.
No, it isn't.
Hang yourself.

Lol, I just realized you don't actually know what you are talking about and you are trying to act outraged. Here I thought I was communicating poorly or something, but you actually think that this retarded brain trust jerking off in silicon valley is going to be able to monitor layer three communication coming off of Trump's public address space.

>being literally this technologically inept

Just stop, you've proven you're retarded, you don't need to go on.

>The damage control is you lying and saying an article debunked something that is completely unrelated to the topic. So fuck off.
Sounds like damage control
Did you even look at the article?

I'll report because you are assblasted you got called out on your bullshit

>U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia
>Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.
>Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

>Literally nothing has debunked the secret Trump server. Literally nothing has debunked the financial connections. Literally nothing can even possibly debunk Trump saying WITH HIS OWN MOUTH that he has a relationship with Putin, even though he said FROM HIS OWN MOUTH that he has NO relationship with Putin.
Like I said, a question begging epithet isn't a argument.

But nice use of pot calling the kettle black

>random text from breitbart
>no source links, no proof
>pasting text that's still in no way related to what we're talking about

Goddamn can you be more retarded?

>Wrong, but maybe Trump will pay you the 15 cents.

That's not wrong, he just cited a source. You resorted to insults in return. You need to cite your evidence if you're going to try and make claims here. A slate article with mystery sources is not evidence before you even try it.

This.
You got blown the fuck out within the first few posts and now you're just throwing shit at everyone and whining like a little bitch.
Kill yourself. Trump is the next president. Deal with it.

>Goddamn can you be more retarded?
Ad hominem isn't a argument either
And why are you ignoring that my source was the New York Times?
I even linked it in another post
Why are you in damage control mode?

Barron knows about the cyber, you faggot.

Even if what you're saying was right (it isn't) why should we be mad at those exposing the truth regardless of interest (not that we can't concentrate on both) .

The Clinton campaign along with her whole criminal enterprise funded and aided by pretty much everyone and their grandmother selling out the United States like a cheap dime in the ghetto should be of massively more importance.

What's the good in another country wanting to destroy you if you're being ripped apart from the inside.

Get real.

Can confirm.

Barron is a massive autist shit poster (just refer to the rest of the based male saiyans in Trumps bloodline). He will go on to do a great many things in the future. He's of prime importance.

He has no clue what's specifically in any of the emails, he knows what was in the prior emails, and it was a bunch of shit, why would he not reinforce the thoughts of his voterbase while making a statement that is back up by the content of past emails.

HE JUST DOES

ALSO: EARTH IS FLAT DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS

>88 replies and 14 images hidden

Israel conducts more espionage operations against us than any other country.

Nice try, CTR.

Its literally nothing.