Mfw I apparently have trolled comic book editor and co host of xmen podcast xplain the xmen Jay Edidin so fucking hard...

>mfw I apparently have trolled comic book editor and co host of xmen podcast xplain the xmen Jay Edidin so fucking hard that I was mentioned in the podcast and there are over 50 tweets they have made about me since the start of the podcast

what did you do?

Nobody fucking cares nigger. Look at the board right now. Do you see this shit? These incredibly low effort, shitty, bitchy threads which are just to get the OP (you)s. Stop adding to it.

That's pretty sad. Do whatever makes you happy but surely you can find something better to do with you time.

Its rude to make fun of the mentally ill

Don't know who they are but curious to know what you did.

>being proud ofbeing an unpleasant person

Lol

Some trans person who talked/talks through the whole of the X-Men comics on a podcast with some other non-trans person.

OP might be the guy who asked what panties they thought the different X-Women wore. I know that guy was from Sup Forums.

Really i though OP was D&C and had a boner since Jay retweeted something the current Detective Comics writer said.

This time? I said you shouldn't beat people because they say something you don't agree with and then said xmen is about guns and that guns are good and that anyone who wants gun control is evil. I was also the one they were bitching about sending them an email to stop talking about politics years ago and once I wrote how Donald Trump was the first president in my lifetime I felt loved me.

also
nah I'm not him, though Jay has said she has my IP address on file for some reason

So what you're saying is you wanted to make a political shitpost on Sup Forums - comics and cartoons?

>This time?
OP come on man. I feel bad for you.

No, I wanted to talk about how fun it is to troll xmen fans. You know I was the one who write that story that pissed off xfags the most

Its like spending 5 minutes every 5 months or so to shit post

Why?

X-Fags are really easy to troll. We identify with minority groups so obviously we get analanihillated easier than most comics fans. It's not like you're doing anything revolutionary. We exist in asspain constantly.

I mostly just want to wait for them to get to New X-Men, it's clear they hate it and I wan't to listen to how much they bitch and get mad.

Also how awkward the Astonishing X-Men coverage is with the Whedon situation. I'm sure Jay will find a way to read too into a minor detail

gosh you're boring

Don't worry mate, I already use tinder and hate rosties so your comments mean nothing to me

>we get analanihillated easier than most comics fans.
As a Spider-Fag I'd fight you for that title.

Did anyone listen to Miles' Thor podcast?

I'm curious what it could even be since he's terrible at articulating his thoughts and his general stance is " I just like liking things"

I listened to the first episode and think I'll go back and listen to it. I didn't have to drive every day during the summer so that cut down on my podcast time and also he just kinda goes to fast and doesn't articulate things properly

>I said you shouldn't beat people because they say something you don't agree with and then said xmen is about guns and that guns are good and that anyone who wants gun control is evil. I was also the one they were bitching about sending them an email to stop talking about politics years ago and once I wrote how Donald Trump was the first president in my lifetime I felt loved me.

top shit

thanks mate

> This time? I said I had unresolved parental attention issues and needed to act out on the Internet because cutting is messy

fuck off back to Sup Forums OP

>fun posting is due to not getting enough attention from your parents

Nah shits fine in that department

being SLOTTED and BONGED
has really put us THAT down?

Spidey fans have been fucked so hard for so many years man.

ffs

BABABOOEY.

Plus you only have 1 character, there's no escape.

They've fixed that. Now we have
>Peter
>Miles
>Ben
>Spider-Gwen
>RYV Peter

Not to mention Silk, Kaine, Miguel, the Web Warriors and Mayday waiting to get shoved into another stealth mini/short lived ongoing.

Fortunately Whedon can't fuck comic characters