Sup Forums isn't a nice place

It has come to my attention after "lurking" and posting on this board for the past couple of days that everyone here has too much time and does nothing productive.

Shouting and giggling at racism, sexism, and intolerance isn't funny.

I think you would all see an improvement in your lives if you got off the computer or phone and met people from different cultures and backgrounds to see reality and not this washed up drivel you all continuously keep repeating.

I hope my post has been insightful and has changed someones opinion and overall view of the world and the people who inhabit it.

Thank you for reading and replying to me in this thread I created, I wish you find happiness someday outside of this website and blossom into a more rational human being.

It seems I must post a meme as is a custom for this website, here's a Spongebob Squarepants meme that my friends sent to me over Facebook and I hope you'll share in the laughter by showing your pals online as well.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Kill yourself ameriburger

Niggers need to die

t. Mixed Race French Muslim Immigrant

I, for one, like your post, OP.

Sup Forums is a board of diversity!

You'll be back

Eat shit nigjew.

Sup Forums has been invaded by a wave of immigrants

Lurkmore fagget

Neat slide thread, whatcha trying to hide?

Sup Forums is that pillow you get to shout in. You get it all out so that you can live your life.

see you tomorrow you faggot, posting meta threads is shitposting and has nothing to do with politics fuck you

Well fuck you and never come back

See you tomorrow, faggot.

I already interacted with those outside my race and culture at public school. It's a major part of why I'm racist now.

So.

You did nothing but lurk for a few days, only to say that we've got our priorities mixed up?

I think you've got it wrong, friendo. You're here for life.

obvious. Be more subtle next time cunt.

K

But like we know its the butthole of hte internet. Its Sup Forums

where do you think you are faggot

if you dont want to hear the ramblings of a crazy man, dont ask where is the time.

retards

Welcome back, friend! And we'll see ya tomorrow!

How do you edit a previous post?

I can't find it so I'll just add it here.

I like what was done with the website during Halloween, does this happen every holiday and if so does it change to that specific holiday's theme?

Here's my contribution for Halloween, a spooky .gif of a skeleton.

Lol fag

this guy gets it

Don't respond to b8. Sage thread.

I hope we get AMERICA FUCK YEAH again when Trump is elected.

First week at CTR, I see.

Just remember, you're here forever.

>Shouting and giggling at racism, sexism, and intolerance isn't funny.

One, you can't edit a previous post. Two, nice spooky skeleton. Three, yes, every once in a while the themes change.