Who will actually vote?

Yes, of course, we all love Trump and support him, but will you actually go out and vote for him? I know I will

Army user here, already absenteed

After all the emails that came out this month, I am voting for him.

College Student already absenteed; Father even reminded me to make I got it in. Oh the beauty of my entire family voting for him. I'm driving my girlfriend to the polls to make sure she votes for him.

Already put in my postal for hillary

Saved my moving date for Nov 9th so I could vote in person.

shoo shoo emu

Already voted for Trump.

I live in Calspicfornia so it won't really matter, but I'll still do my part in preserving meme culture

I already did, frog man

good lad

Already voted for the God Emperor. Happy to say that Trump is my first.

I went down there and registered. Ready to support.

I voted for weedman in staunchly red county of CA

Why should I even bother. Trump is going to lose anyway :(

Waking up at 6 AM on election day, going to vote then getting comfy and shitposting on Sup Forums for the next 24 hours.

I fully expect a Trump victory to be declared by 9 PM and Megyn Kelly putting the revolver in her mouth at some time around 9:03 PM.

He's my first too, if anyone is gonna take my voting virginity, it's gotta be the savior of the western world

Easy there CTR, you almost baited me

I'm definitely voting for Trump on election day, even though CA always votes blue.

Dug up my old voter registration for this one.

Yes
I don't trust him though

Voted by mail last weekend, feels good man. my first time voting.

already voted.
for jill
the only truly independent candidate

Already did, lad. Now I'm hounding my girlfriend to get to the polls

I already did

wow dude, redpilled post and pic-filename. good thing free thinkers like you are still around in this sea of sheeple

Hey man, I'm from New York, and kek willing, enough of us could turn the tide and actually make NY red, never give up

oregon here, already voted for him even though it's a lost cause in this shithole

If no one else will. Me.

I'm in CA and haven't gotten my voting envelop yet.

Vote for him, first time voter.

Feels good man.

Mailed my vote today, faggot.

Lol less than half of Sup Forums is voting age. If Sup Forums was voting age people on here would've had broader horizons and meme'd sanders into the nomination instead.

Sander supporters were all dumb ass college kids, retard.

I already voted

>Sander's memes
>Literally more mild than ranch

Vote for him. Don't be like a libtard and think it's in the bag when it isnt.

>Voting for a man that would deal with Putin

I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH

this

going to Cali, gonna vote for him in every district

come @ me

You took the Putin meme to far.

I hope to find you & skin you alive.

I'm worried. I'm a dipshit and recentlly just moved states. Now, my license, and address is still from my old state, but being the freedom loving person I am figured for the precidency I can vote anywhere in the god damn US of A. But reading up on it, I don't think I can because I didn't do shit 30 days in advanced? Am I fucked? I looked online and the law just says present ID and if it's different than the state I'm voting it, explain the situation.

If not, I will feel kinda bad but not really considering the state is red and will never be blue.

good luck bro I'm 7'8" with tris bigger than your fat legs, also I work at wendys making 280k p/y while banging 10/10s during my 3 hour lunch break

Voting is for idiots, it doesn't make a fucking difference. I'm gonna stay at home and get cozy while you cucks are out waiting for hours in line to be 1/50,000 in your area.

Who hear NoVote master race?

No faggot, I would rather feel guilty as radioactive fallout eats my brain

California here and I already did my part.

MAGA

NewYorker, watched the WTC center fall from my junior HS window and years worked in the newly constructed 7 world trade. I will never vote for anyone who funds terrorism as long as I live. Ready to "red-it"

Too bad I'm a Kangaroo Hillary supporter bent on benting you you slit fuck hole you.

Missourifag here. Already voted for him in the primaries, ready for the 8'th.

Ohio here.

Voting Trump as soon as I get out of my morning class next week.

Already did, famalam.

Califag here. MAGA, the higher percentage we get, the greater the mandate

I am going to be at the polling place at 6 AM on November 8th to go vote. I'll be a little late to my morning classes, but I don't care. I am going to go vote. And if they still rig it so Trump loses - well, I don't know. What would you guys do then?

Where in MO? 816 here.

Me too. STL fag here. Where you from?

already voted

Ohioan here. Sent in my absentee ballot a week ago, along with the rest of my family. All voting for Trump obviously.

You Putin traitor scum.

May I meet you beneath the pavement & my hands.

What pavement? Are you talking about the pavement used to coat The Wall?

The pavement I use to paint the floor with.

Hrm. Is this some sort of modern art painting? A DaVinci you are not.

Had mine notarized today.

KC native, Springfield resident.

See above. Sorry about the St. Louis thing.

good on you op for reminding everyone, too many people will just fall in that 'well what's one gonna do' attitude on the day and just veg out at home, hopefully this sort of thing helps minimize it

I am registered and am going to pull Big Dons lever.
I live in a blue state so it's statistically a waste of time- especially having to wade through all the other shit on the ballot I'm not concerned about..I'll just mark all the boxes of candidates with (R) or (I) as a gesture of swamp draining here.
All I know is that I'll have done my part to keep that cunt out of the White House bc we're fucked otherwise anyway

You're a gay guy, aren't you?

I actually registered today, even got a family member to. Feels good man.

I'll call it treasonous brain splatter.

Already did. MAGA3X brothers!

I'm illegal and can't. I would if I could tho. I rather have him than president than die tomorrow in Hillary's america.

#imwithher (Ivanka)

I sure as hell hope all you half tards will come vote, there are anons in other countries that would love to but cant because not burgers

So IF Trump gets elected & sucks Putin dick for money.

You will be OK with that?

Already did my early voting, user.

I live in Iowa. Every vote counts here so iI'm going to vote for the Don. I'm a nurse working with disabled people and they want to vote for Trump too. I'm gonna load up the handivan and log 7 votes for the Don. Doing my part.

If your election is rigged, you don't have control over your own country. Ireland has had this problem before and we found only one good solution to the problem.

AZ. Will vote Trump and YES weed.

NM here, voted last week. We have a lot of early voting locations and I did NOT want to wait in line next Tuesday. Doesn't seem like any other Trump supporters would be put off by that though.

stfu, every vote counts in this situation, that kind of thinking is what suppresses turnout.

Almost every person i've met in Namibia has said that they'd vote for Trump if they could. Hillary is pretty much universally despised in Africa (Only far left likes her)

trans here, i go to a liberal arts school in chicago where i major in non-binary studies and genderfluid mechanics. before most recent email scandal everyone in my class was always talking about hillary hillary hillary. however, SINCE most recent email scandal my professors publicly endorsed trump and now we sing american anthem every morning before class begins.

trust me, and cap this, IL WILL go red next week

Yep. MAGA

already did

so did my living family members and one friend

It's almost as if this post were an artistic work of fiction that only a fool would take as true.

I'm writing in Ron Paul.

Hope trump wins but can't bring myself to vote for him.

My states the second most conservative state in the Country so it's not gonna change anthing.

it starts with just one vote user

got my voter registration card in the mail like 3 days ago. will be voting trump on the 8tj. ill be voting in the chink church across the street, gonna see if asians are as redpilled as they seem to be. wish i could wear a "Cucks for Trump" shirt but couldnt find any for sale online

I already absenteed too.

Irrelevant, but yes.

Voted for him today. Feelsgoodman

Youre gay and Ron is a total sellout shilling Mr.Goldbergs gold exchange at the moment

Kek has spoken

You're doing Gods work user

You evil sunovabitch.

THIS IS YOUR FAULTTTTT

Voted Hillary last week. Never doubted I would, don't regret it, don't give a shit what Sup Forums thinks about the matter.

Checked once more

Give me back my flag!

I remember one of your posts, either from last night or this morning, saying you were a gay man voting Trump, with the "pull Big Don's lever" bit. Sorry, just wanted to see if you really were the same user. Small world.