twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jimmy Carter was worse
Obama worserer

>got "niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years"

You forgot
>whitewashed USS Liberty Incident because muh chosen people

>tfw LBJ was partly raised in the same supa-sekrit religion as me

Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump.

You're fucked, Burgers. Unfortunately our fate is sealed to yours and I will forever hate you for this.

Woodrow wilson

>sanctioned the fed, allowing the rothschilds to control our currency again
>implemented income taxes
>foreign policy was a joke

Lyndon Johnson was awful, but not nearly as awful.

Also it was the mob that got kennedy.

Probably Wilson.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274

FDR
>New deal
>Social security
>Warmonger
>Approved the firebombing of Germany
>Teamed up with FUCKING BOLSHEVIKS
>So arrogant he served for almost 4 terms, completely ignoring Gen. Washington's precedent
>Married his cousin
>Colluded with the media as much as Hillary does
Seriously, Fuck'em. Though, admittedly LBJ is a photo-finish second.

Oh no! A German has a problem with America when he clearly has bigger problems of his own!

What ever will we do!?

Obongo of course

Woodrow Wilson.

>enacted Federal Reserve and the federal income tax that was passed through a lame-duck congress

Only Woodrow Wilson. Those two deserve a special place in hell for how much they've done to destroy western civilization.

>NFA
>unlawful internment of japs

Thanks. Though, admittedly I can't criticize the U.S. for that since I support the Krauts for doing the same thing to das Juden.

The only reason I don't place him on the same tier as Churchill as second worst person in WWII is because of the images taken at the end of the war where you can see on his face the overwhelming guilt of all the terrible things he had done/been a part of, meaning he actually had a shadow of humanity left in him even if it took forever for it to reach the surface. Instead, I leave him in 3rd place, still above Hitler who is in 4th but only slightly.

No, you don't seem to understand. YOU are our biggest problem. The world would be a much better place if your clusterfuck of a country would have never existed.

Abraham Lincoln

>Escalated the war in Vietnam and started the draft
And Kennedy started said war, you can even listen to the tape recordings of him giving the word. He also talked a bit about the draft before he died
>started The Great Soceity
Which he got from Kennedy who died before he could make it happen
>Signed the 1965 immigration act into law
Yet another Kennedy project that was well in the works before LBJ was in office
>Probably complicit in the JFK murder
Not really, the Mafia and CIA along with half the us government wanted him dead because he wanted to clean up organized crime(which desu fuck him for doing that since illegal bootlegging is literally what made his family rich and the only reason he didn't grow up a poor mic like everyone else. Yeah crime is bad but you don't fuck the people that gave you everything you have that's just being a dick) and end any and all US affairs in South and Central America.
Also the worst president in history is hands down Lincoln but only because he's the one that let the Jews in and started the fall, if it wasnt for that Woodrow Wilson would hold that title by leaps and bounds followed by FDR

Obviously, Stalin is the worst, followed a toss up between Churchill and Roosevelt. Third would have to be Mussolini because if you're going to invade Afrika, make sure you go on your fail-boat. Since 2nd is a tie, 4th goes to Mao.
Hitler did nothing wrong and the Japs are excused because they were trying to set up the Asian equivalent of the Monroe Doctrine. If the US can do it, why not them? Their only mistake?
Pearl Harbor. I can't fault them, but goddamn they deserved everything they got.

why was Churchill bad? I know notrhing but from what Public education taught me.

You forgot the part where he had crews of people go out and stir up racial tensions and well as marketed campaigns to cause distrust between whites and blacks.
The man is literally the reason muh slavery is a thing, after reconstruction for almost 30 years everyone had pretty much gotten along and been not much different than each other regardless of what revisionists say. Wilson did enough things to fill an entire thread to bump limit user
Also the CIA had Kennedy killed at the behest if the rest of the government and the Mafia were more than willing to do it when asked to do so because he was trying to break them up as well

>Thinking anything but highly of Hitler
Kill yourself cuck

Your fate was sealed a long time ago bratwurst

Us burgers electing Trump are the only thing that can save you from yourself

You forgot "plotted to assassinate his predecessor"

Look for the wink

Go fuck yourself, without the Marshall plan, everyone in europe, including you, would be sucking russian commie cock.

>The world would be a much better place if your clusterfuck of a country would have never existed.
Yeah because we were definitely responsible for killing this guy right?
Without us the world wouldn't even exist anymore motherfucker, we've done so much to clean up this shithole of a planet that if we had never come along you would either be under NWO boot heel both metaphorically and literally or the planet would have gone nuclear holocaust and nothing would be left alive on this mudball
Hell your country wouldn't exist right now we're it not for us

Churchill was the one who pushed for war with the Germans, not the other way around. He thought that the new German economy was a threat to British markets world wide. Yet in fighting the war, he introduced policies that would lead to the end of the British Empire. So much for those markets. Even though Hitler had nothing but respect for the British, Churchill would not parley with him.

He approved the first night time bombing raids on Germany after a German air squadron accidentally bombed London during cloudy weather (the Krauts originally were only targeting airbases and radar installations.)

To top it all off, when he declared war on Germany, it was in the name of liberating Poland. I ask you, did Poland get liberated at the end of the war or was it absorbed by the Soviets?

What is this video supposed to mean

That's England before Churchill & Co. started their propaganda against him
Its supposed to be sad
They actually loved him you know, the British people
Such a sad thing

This corrupted piece of SHIT

He lost. That's the only reason I'm mad at him and the only reason he is that high on the list, if he had won he would have been the eternal hero. If he had just held it together and sacrificed Europe instead of trying to save the people who were attacking him he could have won the war, the only reason he attacked during the winter was because he found leaked Soviet documents that a fullscale assault on all of Europe was going to be starting around 2-3 weeks after the German campaign's startpoint, he sacrificed himself for Europe instead of giving up Europe and saving the world. Clearly it was the wrong choice, look how fucking cucked Europe is now.

don't forget he abandoned his allies and let Vietnam be ripe for the picking for commies only for America to get sour grapes years later

>Bushy
>Literally one of the only 4 actually good presidents we've had since 1870
Go back to blowing Anderson Cooper faggot he didn't say you could stop
The entire world was against him user, he never stood a chance

Bush DID NOTHING WRONG

>Name a worse President.
Clinton
Bush
Nixon
A bunch of cooks from hundreds of years ago

Eisenhower.

>started the war in Vietnam, as well as Korea, instability in the Middle East, etc
>highest taxes in the nation's history, continued FDR's gibs
>acted as Europe's bitch

>highest taxes in the nation's history
Well that was kind of inevitable
We had to pay for military industrial complex that we ran for almost 10 years solid at full capacity.
Also he didn't start Korea, we had no choice but to intervene
Also the British started the middle east question during The Great War
You have a lot more homework to do

>Literally one of the only 4 actually good presidents we've had since 1870
You've got to be trolling. Dubya wasn't the worst ever, but he was fucking incompetent and didn't do a single good thing. All he did was not fuck up as bad as some other previous presidents

Nixon, Reagan, Jackson, and Bush Jr.

>We had to pay for military industrial complex that we ran for almost 10 years solid at full capacity.
Hint: Eisenhower was part of the military industrial complex. He only warned of it in his parting address, and because he knew he would die very soon anyways. Total fucking cuck, no wonder he hated Patton.
>Also he didn't start Korea, we had no choice but to intervene
Bullshit, how?
>Also the British started the middle east question during The Great War
And Eisenhower happily supported them and dragged us into 70 years of unrelenting internationalism failure rather than manning up and telling them to fuck off with their own problems.

Spotted the libcuck (although I'll admit that Reagan is overrated)

Hillary Clinton

This faggot

> Ramp up the war on drugs
> started giving out corporate welfare like it was Halloween candy
> started massive deregulation of the economy , which fucked the middle class eternally
> started the whole shit Le trickle down economics which republicans still try to push today

>started the war in Vietnam, as well as Korea, instability in the Middle East, etc

He literally ignored Vietnam's request for help. Kennedy sent troops to check it out, but LBJ escalated the issue. If anything, Truman started with Vietnam, Eisenhower left it, and Kennedy brought it back up.

bush and nixon are nothing compared to lbj. bush is close tho cuz Sr tried to frag Ronald

Woodrow Wilson ran in 1916 by saying he wouldn't get involved in WW1 and then got involved in WW1. That's pretty shitty.

Bush was jus retarded. He was a frat boy who didn't even want to be in office. They got him theere because they knew he'd be the perfect puppet.

So basically, Cheney was actually president. Not Bush.

For the record I'm talking about Bush Jr. since the Iraq war essentially created ISIS and the patriot act is crooked as fuck.

I'll give it to you that Truman was a problem too, but Eisenhower supported Diem in an effort to spread muh Christianity to the rest of the world. Kennedy actually let the stupid shit die.

>Jews
>hating the war on drugs
>hating corporate welfare
>hating deregulation of banks
C'mon

lol says the shit hole that currently has merkel as chancellor and started two world wars. The fact is the world would be better off without you

LBJ was a piece of trash. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, though I would take a taco bell+pabst diarrhea blast all over him.

>Japs are excused because they were trying to set up the Asian equivalent of the Monroe Doctrine. If the US can do it, why not them? Their only mistake?
>Pearl Harbor. I can't fault them, but goddamn they deserved everything they got.

>treatment of Koreans and Chinese which could be talked about for hours
Japan deserved Hiroshima and Nagasaki

What absolute revisionist bullshit. It is not even possible to make that sort of argument loosely in any possible capacity. You have literally no inkling, could present no notion of what this world would be like without USA. No one can.

Fucking Krauts, I swear. Maybe get your shit sorted, Abdul.

Obama. Worst ever. He hates this country.

t. Mohammad

>escalated the War in Vietnam and began a draft

Hillary will escalate Syria and other conflicts
>started The Great Soceity, the largest gibs program ever
Hillary raising tax on the rich to fund more gibs
>signed the 1965 Immigration Act into law
"""Immigration reform"""

Are alll democrats the same? War and shitskin enrichment?

You should listen to the audio book of Hillary's America. You can find it on youtube. It tells alot about the history of the Democrats, and even dives into their manipulation of blacks throughout the years. It's really good.

He was a cunning bastard, you have to give him that

T-thanks Dad.

He had a huge dick.

>was probably complicit in the killing of JFK

PROBABLY COMPILCIT?

are there still fags here who haven't seen "Evidence of Revision"

>>treatment of Koreans and Chinese which could be talked about for hours
>Japan deserved Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Have your ever talked or done buisness with chinese? I thought they were all just memes but the 99% of the chinks don't have a soul. They aren't capable of empathy, joy, creativity, etc.
While niggers are more animal than human, chinks aren't living beings at all. A streetdog has more emotional intelligence than any chink.

Carter and Obama were both fairly incompetent, but neither one will ever be on the same level as LBJ.

Carter even had some good policies, namely deregulating the brewing industry. His main problem was that Kissinger had a pretty good thing going with the USSR that Carter and Brzezinski screwed up.

Churchill was also trying to undermine the alliance with the USSR that Roosevelt had nurtured, blocking US supplies and arms. The Soviets killed 6 million Germans on the Eastern front compared to the US, Britain, Canada, ect 1 million on the Western front so they were kind of important to keep in the war. He hated Stalin and communism with a passion and along with Truman was one of the prime causes of the Cold war.

Non-whites are subhuman and should be exterminated