América Chavez # 7 storytime

La wea más bakan del mundo poh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg
youtube.com/watch?v=EiaIB8-Q3jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chupa el pico chetumare

Was this seriously not done already?

A lot of Marvel books have to be storytimed yet.

QuirkyRican has outdone herself this time. It really is the pinnacle of her output so far.

Oh boy here we go again.

Um, OP? Are you gonna start?

rips are way late because Mexico got fucked by an earthquake

also this is probably an attempt by the OP to get someone else to do it with nonexistent rips

youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

I've read the issue (it's still at the store, sorry), if you want to know more about the lesbian goddesses, this is the comic for you!

thumbnail sized OP-picture=bait

Please tell me we sent that second letter

if this is an activism book then why is a big latina ass front and center on the cover?

but wasn't she born in some hellish lesbian alternate reality where I assume there are no boarders.

>hellish

It's an utopia!

I sadly speak Chilean and
>the tightest shit in the world bruh

>suck my dick fuckers

these are "translations" of op's ramblings.

So yeah, we got baited.

sure it is

FINALLY THE ONLY COMIC THAT MATTERS

she's also not in a punk band and in fact I'm pretty sure does not play guitar

>Squirrel Girl is cute in everything but her own book
It's not fair guys

Damn those Mexicans and their trickery!

:(

Damn it! Almost got away with it

Nah, But seriously guys, this was the fastest way to find someone with the actual comic. Sorry for the inconveniences

Her twitter is mostly full of worry about Puerto Rico.

So...is someone gonna start the story or what?

Digital rip hasn't been provided yet. I doubt anyone here bought a physical copy. If I did, I'd scan it, cuz I'm a bro. But I've been broke and semi-retired for some time now. :(

La mejor parte es que hubiera sido el mejor español de todo el thread si alguien hubiera hecho el story time.

indeed

the fastest way is asking the Win-O'

I work with a woman who almost exactly resembles her.

Except she actually speaks Spanish. But only in complete sentences, not sprinkled into conversation.

Comixology has been down all day. Win-O' isn't gonna help us this time (unless Comixology is back up).

also two major rippers live in Mexico City

>storytime
que chucha, ya salió esta cagada?

That dude in the back.

Shit, it's been a month already?

No, we are blessed to get one three weeks after the previous issue.

My body is ready.
my headcanon is the lesbians reproduce by 69ing on their period. One dyke eats the egg of the other dyke and the next month the other dyke eats the now fertilized egg and becomes pregnant.

That's legit how it worked in Aftershock's "Insexts" book, only with body horror

A lot of books have yet to be storytimed in general today.

I think I know what's going on here.

What?

Not gonna lie I kind of like the page that comes after this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiaIB8-Q3jw
get in here lads

fuck off with your shitty channel

Shame about the next page

perro caca

I just read the first issue of this and I think somehow what bothers me most is the afterward on the letters page saying she is gonna get a power boost.
I know unnesecary buffs have happened a lot in comics but this one grates me the wrong way.

>Both are true.
I've said it before. America Chavez is bad fan fiction made real. Her origin story is that she was a byproduct of the Utopian Parallel, a literal "gayverse" fever dream made by Wiccan (Billy Kaplan) who is a gay Jewish reality bender. If this wasn't actually canon I'd swear this was a Sup Forums boogeyman pasta.

Must be where spencer got the idea to have widows team let hydracap get away.

Is this Comic book series good?
No memes please

It's biggest piece of trash that Marvel has ever published. It makes Jane Foster Thor look amazing in comparison.

Let's say is Marvel's Sonichu.

It is so genuinely and unironically bad that the whole reason it's getting so much attention and bashing is it's so seriously terrible it WILL go down in comics history as one of the worst comic runs of all time, and bad enough NOW people RECOGNIZE that it will, here and now.

I'm starting to think Marville was maybe okay after all.

>Sonichu
Alright after some research into Sonichu I gotta say wow, did marvel send all of their talent to the MCU?
Side note: Is this "Chris Chan" really female? I have my doubts
Wow, meanwhile Superior Ironman didn't get a conclusion

>having to research Sonichu
I'm genuinely envious.
>spoiler
He isn't.

Don't buy this trash, user. Don't ever buy it.

I was tempted to buy it and take pictures, but I wanted Super Sons and Red Death more.

So is the writer for this a Chicana with no actual connection to Mexicans or Mexican culture whatsoever or is it a white woman trying to make bank off a token character?

She's a Nuyorican with a serious complex about both white people and brown people.

Oh dear fuck.

I forgot to mention that she's also monolingual and can't into Spanish. At all.

God dammit if i was home i'd be dumping the last six issues already.

I need to put them on a USB.

Oh god, it's even worse! Even I know a little Spanish and I'm coconut as fuck!

stfu chileno culeao

bump

why would a gay man make a universe full of lesbians? was it a side effect of making one for men?

>was it a side effect of making one for men?
Yep. There has to be balance in the multiverse. So in order to get his gay sausage fest utopia Wiccan had to make a dyke clam chowder utopia.
and by silver age rules a faggot dystopia and lesbo dystopia but I doubt marvel will be 'progressive' enough to explore that idea.

araucANO plz leave

>Sup Forums actually wants an America Storytime
The times they're a-changing.

where have you been the past seven months?

That girl seems happy to have met the mexican boy from modern family.

I wouldn't be surprised if this piece of shut series actually contributes to increased levels of violence on Latin American lesbians.

There is far too much spanish in this thread for a respectable trans latinx to understand.

Stop being so prejudiced to those affected by the spanish deficiency caused by the racist white americans and use more english.

Reminder that America isn't from earth so can't be latina.

>storytime
>80 post in
>noone post a page
Did something happen to OP?

Most of us are spanish speakers waiting to laugh at Gabby's grasp on the language.

something happened to rippers and OP was trying to bait out a storytime

>something happened to rippers
Technical problems? Real-life?

Comixology was down all day and a couple of the big ones live in Mexico City

Too little too late for Zone.

I watched the Diversity & Comics review so I can give you the general run down of what happens. Incoming spoilers.

America and her grandma are talking and we get the usual Gabby Rivera cringe banter. America's grandma then begins to explain the (new) origin of the Utopian Parallel. She says all of reality in the Parallel came into existence when two cosmic lesbian goddesses saw each other for the first time. Grandma then moves the story forward to when America's moms met for the first time as children and fell in love at first sight. Another time skip shows America's moms as teenagers. America makes a creepy comment about her moms being "teen dreams". Another fast forward reveals America being born. The scene looks more like a religious nativity straight out of the lesbian bible. Soon America learns about her grandma being forced to abandon the family for plot reasons, and America gets triggered, physically lashing out and attacking the elderly woman. Grandma tries to explain herself but America doesn't want any of that so she goes back to Sotomayor. The final scene in the book shows Exterminatrix shaking down some fat kid on campus, having done absolutely nothing since the previous issue.

>straight out of the lesbian bible
Yes.

Yeah I get it, I also like America Storytime since it's the one thing Sup Forums can agree on, you literally can't be a contrarian and say it's good.

But then why does she think of Billy as her god?

>dyketopia
Ftfy

It seems like the only consistent thing about America herself, is that she's always been a massive cunt.

>La wea más bakan del mundo poh
Oh, uh, can I get the lemongrass beef and the green papaya salad? And a coke.

>"hellcat is shit"
>"mockingbird is shit"
>"wasp is shit"
>america: hold my cerveza mi gentes

>OP
>el chileANO
MESTIZAJE MALIGNO etc.

You can see the faint signs of disgust on her face.

>sonichu
Sonichu is amazing if you take in consideration the person who made it, it's the equivalent of a quadriplegic finishing a 10km marathon without any kind of help, a miracle we had the chance to observe it.

Does Marvel have any good runs as of late?

How does this racist cunt still have a job?

She can probably yell that Marvel is racist/transphobic/everyfuckingword in the dictionary if they fire her.

The last thing that marvel wants is the bad publicity that they would get from firing the Hispanic lesbian writer of a book about a Hispanic lesbian. Not to mention what shitstorm of annoyance she would whip up on twitter.

I never got why Comic companies give 2 shits what people on twitter have to say, it's not like they'll boycott it since they don't even buy comics in the first place.

Obligame, amigx