Green Arrow 31

So will Ollie actually join the League?

I feel like so much shit didn't get storytimed today

Great read, OP!

Thanks, OP.

I truly hate this style of writing. Percy is just meandering around without any real aim or purpose.

All Ollie does, ALL HE DOES is monologue about how rich people are evil assholes and how he's not good enough of a hero to take down a bank, despite the fact that he kicks their asses literally every time he encounters them

I heard the 9th circle be compared to the parliament of owls, but that's a shit comparison. Poo was actually a credible threat to the bat family, and the guy Dante died in the first volume after monologuing Emiko and canary to death, and Broderick is just a self absorbed asshole who can't die despite having lava poured on him

Percy doesn't even infuse any respect or insight into archery. It's like Ollie never has to practice or worry about making a tough shot

Tldr: I'm butt hurt that Percy is writing GA despite having nothing interesting to actually write about

apparently there was an issue with ripping stuff off comixology today?

Seems to be fixed but people are just lazy as fuck around here. Did anything Marvel besides America even get storytimed?

America didn't get storytimed, user.

Other Marvel books were, though.

There was a comixology problem, and it seems like a few rippers are also from Mexico, and they just got earth-quaked

Since op won't do it

I appreciate the throwback but I would have preferred the old costume instead of the new costume in the old style

Oh the social commentary. Don't you just love how it doesn't beat you over the head with how subtle it is?

>all these covers with Wonder Woman prominently placed on them

That movie sure woke DC up, didn't it?

This is literally the one character that's known for it, though.

Shh let them think comivs never get political

This is 100% faithful to Ollie tho

Somehow I feel like other writers did it better like Mike grell's run

you're posting the previous issue, not the one that came out today

I'm mad that Schmidt doesn't do the art 100% of the time. I'm like 1 of the 4 people who prefer it to Ferreira

damn son he's not just studying Math, or just Physics. He's studying PHYSICS MATH

Something is better than nothing

Schmidt's Hal is really cute

>Been a long time
Oh shit IT'S CANNON

What is the rule of canon? I've always stucked with, "If it's something everyone liked and was in-universe, it's canon."

Has Emiko met Damian yet? Seems like they would get along great or hate each other

I hate shado in this run and how Moira got brought back as a villain working for the evil bank

I feel like Damian would just ridicule Ollie for letting his money get lost so easily

She's making a guest appearance in next month's issue of Teen Titans.

They even foreshadowed it in today's issue of Nightwing.

When has Hal ever not been cute?

Digital rip of #31 is now out. But first:
I'll complete the #30 storytime from that point on.

And now proceeding to Green Arrow #30 storytime with the variant by Mike Grell.

By the way, I'm not OP.

>#30
#31*

CUTE
U
T
E

Remember to bump if you want to read this.

NEXT

Thanks. And bump.

HAIL

The UN is not in Washington DC

thank you based Otto

Who's editing this thing?

Andy Khouri, who's usually better about this sort of thing

Williamson cowriting? Huh.

I would like their relationship to be the opposite of the old Steph/Damian relationship. Emiko is the one who cuts Damian down a bit.

That was remarkably self aware and nature of Ollie. I was expecting him to call them fascists and mouth off that each of them had let the ninth circle take over because of negligence or grandstanding or something.

d'aww, guy love! (not in a gay way tho)

god damn green arrow is secretly good af

So now Ollie and Hal are officially friends with benefits? It's a good thing Dinah has an open mind.

>friends with benefits
>long-distance relationship
Not as obvious as "homoerotic tension" but getting there.

Kek

Finally #31 is out.

>dat Black Canary booty
Nice.

Thanks, user!

God fucking damn it. I really want him on the League properly, I'm just so sick of having virtually the exact same lineup we've had for 7 years now. Plus I'd love to see what Priest would do with Ollie on the League.

but I suppose having him be a "rogue" Leaguer is better than nothing. Hopefully this means more teamups.

Nice they actually bothered to setup the Gotham Resistance tie-in. Always nice when books do that so it's easier to tell where it fits with the story.

All-in-all a great arc. Sad to see the book go monthly in December though.

Aha, this ties into Metal. Okay. Thanks, user.

>Hal
>ever not being cute
Pick one.

Ollie is a cardcarrying commie, mate.
This is waaaay too subtile, if anything.

SLURM, IT'S DANGEROUSLY ADDICTIVE

Technically Ollie, along with several other characters, are part of the Justice League, they just don't have the chairs for them on The Watchtower

I missed these two so much

Hal you slut

Give it credit, it's showing the fear on all sides.

Easier than on the planet because the arrow can't drop due to gravity or swerve due to wind?

>Implication that Larry Lance (or worse, Dina Sr.) was abusive
I don't like it.

>what matters is our plan

Booooo

All of their fears are legitimate tho

ass!

hnnnnggg

stupid sexy ollie

>Ollie
>good with kids
oh Batman....you are in for a bad homecoming when this is over