Why do niggers have to ruin everything

Why do niggers have to ruin everything.

Took my kid out trick or treating.

Neighborhood full of nice mostly white kids trick or treating.

Then a feral pack of black teens show up. You hear "hashtag black lives matter" and "that woman thought get yo black ass out of my Caucasian house"

Nigs start destroying rich people's lawn decorations and four nigs try to sit on a single swing hanging from a tree.

Rich white people get scared. Turn off lights. No more trick or treating. Halloween ruined for little kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281629/Shocking-video-posted-Facebook-shows-moment-thug-knocks-homeless-woman-public-park.html
twitter.com/MrDanielStetson/status/793228200465698817
youtu.be/TgYvRNiaJZE
youtu.be/L4lvOG-G95E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like your kids got a pretty decent haul

>white adults scared of black teens
This is why america is cucked.

Why aren't you armed? Trespass it's their ass

Please, tell me how you would have honestly handled this situation when in their position. Considering that there are obviously children around. I'm genuinely curious on what you think would've been a better coarse of action to take socially.

My bad, disregard my question. Didn't see you were Australian.

>ITT things that didnt happen

nigger kids from my neighborhood ruined everything here too. they came to my door, then used two hands to shovel as much candy out of the bowl as they could before I pulled it back. Then they just turned and ran off without saying thanks or anything.

They actually feel like they're 'hustling' even when they're getting candy for free. Like, they acted like they were stealing, even though they're literally offered as much free candy as they want if they just go to enough houses.

Why are niggers so terrible Sup Forums?

Shoot them. The end.

nice

How many of the rich white people are cucks that vote Hillary? More Diversity incoming.

OP here everything I said happened. About an hour ago in the northern part of Santa Monica. A pack of nigs came and really scared all the homeowners and I had to take my kid home.

Pic is related for a reason.

This. Start creating your own packs and muscling those fucks out of the neighborhood and scare them the fuck off. Its what we did in my old neighborhood. Went from a decaying block to the property values skyrocketing.

Start fucking talking to your community, start getting community watches together, and start fucking pushing back.

OP here all the scared homeowners were liberal whites. I saw lots of Hillary lawn signs. They are scared of nigs but they know at the end of the night the nigs will go and they get to go back to living in a Lilly white neighborhood where they can pretend to like blacks.

People are starting to wake up.

Whites are having a massive turnout this election.

OP is a cuck

Me and a bunch of other white guys dressed like ghosts and chased niggers around

Then we stuck a big lowercase t on their lawn before setting it on fire

It means "Time to leave"

the fuck

If this shit is so rampant like Sup Forums would have you believe, why do people keep getting caught making up stories about BLM-related attacks? If it's common, they shouldn't have to lie about it.

Niggers seem terrified of ghosts for some reason

Superstitious apes

Leaflet the area calling them all out for racism for shutting out the lights and shutting their doors to the diversity.

Next time someone else is called a racist they might think about this.

Yeah good idea but then he next year fewer rich white people light up their house for Halloween, that's the trend.

a fucking shitskin leaf

>rant on Sup Forums and look for support
yeah your a great adult

>t. 10k town rural montana faggot

you really dont believe this happened? non white ruined this holiday, literally no one on my street was giving out candy and a lot of people just turned their lights out, only 2 decorated

Sorry for you and your kid OP, this sounds really annoying

What the shit, this is Halloween mf'r if anyone should be scared tonight it best be the niggera

You can't legally put down wild animals in this country, and if you did people on the left would seek you out to destroy your life. It's a no win situation.

nice check out mine

WORLDSTARRRRR

stop bitchin'. you got yur candy you dumbassd cracka muthafucka

Not bad, but check me out

i like this one

>the nigs will go
What do you mean "will go"? It doesn't appear like going, didn't they just ruin your white tradition? How is that "going"? It's the exact same way with gypsies here. We were keeping them in their place, then the EU cucks told us not to descreemenate them. Now they are enjoying the gypsy diversity because most of them left Romania to steal sweet sucker bux in Western Europe.

Should zimmered them feral spooks.

But what about "muh gunz!"?

But that's racist.

>Why do niggers have to ruin everything.

You ought to know by now why. You can teach a pavement ape to talk, but you can't teach it manners.

White people ruined everything. You should have left Africa and it's people alone. Everything since that point has been your own fucking fault.

really? what are some other things that didn't happen at your trailer park

The fine ol' solution.

>implying we can't ship niggers back to africa and nuke them into oblivion

I saw that episode of Southpark too!

>i live in an all white neighborhood and just dismiss any claims of negative interaction with blacks as neet LARP
only a matter of time until you get some government funded cultural enrichment (housing projects)

do you complain when birds shit on your windows too? just expected of the local wild life dude. if they threaten lives just put them down

>he watches south park
underage b&

also that joke predates south fags. south park made up shockingly little of what youngsters give them credit for

Are you kidding? This happens everywhere

Its because its their dinner. Dey mums aint got no time 2 cook dems no homecooked meels whyteboi.

Yeah, it's somehow whitey's fault you shot some nigger for his shoes. You dindu nuffin.

I swear, if I ever heard a black person take responsibility for their actions I'd die of shock.

>implying south park didn't invent the "Cross = t = time to leave" part

you have no idea what you're talking about

That's what you get for partaking in heretic celebrations

Diversity is killing Halloween now

>living in a city
>living near blacks
fools

ok so they made up the unfunny part of the joke, but the general rule is still true.
anyway, sorry im not some reddit cumguzzler who still watches shit like that.
i bet you watch rick & morty and adult swim
grow the fuck up

>he said posting a cartoon frog on a cantonese nail trimming forum

>Why do niggers have to ruin everything.
you just answered your own question

Lmao look at all those whites not even reacting. In any other neighborhood those niggers would have gotten their asses kicked. What a cucked race

What the fuck, how can all those people just fucking sit there while some midget niglet smacks the fuck out of a defenseless old person? They don't even get up and run away like cowardly cucks, they just fucking sit there. Jesus fucking CHRIST the world is so fucked.

>old
its deceptive but I think he's their age and this is at school

I can only assume they were having some argument

It was a 45 year old homeless woman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281629/Shocking-video-posted-Facebook-shows-moment-thug-knocks-homeless-woman-public-park.html

yes, its sad, but watching those shows is even more childish than being on 4tism.
you probably think south park offers deep commentary

also
>cantonese nail trimming forum
this meme needs to die
its screams of Sup Forums which means you're from rredddit

Oooh, look, a nigger stole a computer

I hate that niggers bring their kids to my neighborhood by the car load, but what can you do/say? THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

Can't escape them anywhere anymore. Halloween parties are the only way to go.

Who gives a fuck.

oh, well it seems she apparently dared him to do it and I can only assume the other people were also homeless degenerates

Why do you need to beg/threaten people for food. Nice plastic pumpkin btw

teach yr kid to bring up the fact he doesn't have a father and can't afford school supplies

done

>My bad, disregard my question. Didn't see you were Australian.
im ashamed to share this country with you.

this country is truly cucked. irreversible damage

White People block off there
Neighborhood to keep the Niggers out......

twitter.com/MrDanielStetson/status/793228200465698817

Look at him now!

Next time run them over while blasting this youtu.be/TgYvRNiaJZE

thx for morning inspiration, user

Good, Let there be chaos you weak white boy

actual >10k mt fag here, got 2 trick or treaters, 1 was a mini beaner

>Brown's Park at Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard and Baltic Avenue

If there's one thing I've learned about American cities, it's that you always stay away from Dr Martin Luther King Jr boulevard.

>everything that criticises me or doesn't take what I say as gospel is Reddit

Fuck off anywhere but here you thin skinned little cunt. You either clearly handle banter or you're trying too hard to fit in.

>next Halloween
>Have 2 candy buckets
>One for normal kids, other for niggers
>Buy a bunch of cough drops and shit health bar crap
>Disguise in normal candy wrappers so niggers cant tell difference
>Put in nigger bucket
>Trick or Treating nigs come to door
>Use accordingly
>Profit

This

>big strong americans are afraid of black teens

lol

Welcome to Hillary's America

If you aggravate them they swarm. Are you afraid of a single wasp?

wow this one is good

Take a gun, fire warning shots.
Even as a gunless eurocuck I know how to deal with niggers.

>Please, tell me how you would have honestly handled this situation when in their position

Bullets usually solve the problem. How do you not know that mr. freedom. A eurocuck has to tell you this? lol Maybe you are more cucked than we are.

>t. cuck who grew up in a white suburb and never dealt with a nigger in their life

So much this.

>the gated community and he chimps can't get in

>none of the black kids had costumes
>the older ones smelled of cigarettes

Next year I'm buying a bag of mints to hand out to them.

youtu.be/L4lvOG-G95E

Some folks say a nigger won't steal, I caught 3 in my cornfield.

give out travel deodorant or soap

>destroying lawn decorations and four nigs try to sit on a single swing hanging from a tree.
>people get scared. Turn off lights. No more trick or treating. Halloween ruined for little kids.

What a bunch of fags. Make Halloween Great Again!!!

Every town should have a zimmzamm patrol to round up all the skittle-bandits and turn them into realistic Halloween decorations

mints are cheaper and they might mistake them for candy