Xavier Renegade Angel

Why aren't you watching the best cartoon ever made?

Because I'm watching Xavier: Renegade Angel.

I was watching it but just an hour ago!
Favorite episode?
Mine has to be either S1E5 or S1E10

So it turns out S1 and S2 are on DVD.
Are they in full widescreen, or is it the letterboxed 4:3 aspect ratio?

I'm not a bandwagon hopping Sup Forums reject. Watched it years ago.

Because there will be no new season of Venture Bros till next year.
XRA is great too though, just remember who's King.

Can't choose a favorite S1 episode, but S2E8 is easily the best S2 episode.

It's great cause I discovered this on YouTube without knowing about the meme first, instead of hopping on the bandwagon.

It wasn't even that funny, but I bet you like it because "it totally BTFO mudslimes xDDDD"

>people consider this to be greater than Rick and Morty
>people consider anything better than Rick and Morty

*chcukles* silly, tasteless 4channers. Come to reddit, my domain, when you grow a neuron.

i did hopped in the bandwagon

worth it!!

Anyone knows what caused the sudden surge in popularity?

Same. On one hand I'm kind of glad Xavier's getting the love it deserves, but on the other hand it's getting hate that it doesn't deserve.

I just wish it didn't have to be popular like this.

Meme status really

this simple pic right here friendo

"virgin cartoon vs chad composition" meme

Because I'm not some memer whos only watching it because of rick and morty.

Taking the bait.
Sit down and listen here, nigger.
Do you know hwere you are? You're in a living purgatory.
You see, it doesn't matter how smart you are, cause you're definitely smarter than us, you can probably regurgitate more information than us, but you'll never beat us.
It doesn't matter how hard you kick and scream, the void that is this corner of humanity's deepest suppressed psyche will swallow you whole.
We are a horde, a mass, and right now we're spread thin.
But if you touch the waters, you will create current, create disparity. Ripples will turn into waves, waves into tsunamis.
Do not disturb the still pond of black, child. It will wash away your humanity and strip down to a skeleton of your soul.

Rick & Morty haters.

He first aired when I had the worst flu in my life. Like the absolute worst sickness I have ever experienced. It trumped when I was infected with a parasite that almost killed me. I couldn't even take painkillers as I'd puke them back up so I had to resort to jamming suppositories in a diarrhea encrusted asshole just so I could find a long enough respite to sleep. All the while this was the only thing on the television. Commercials. And Xavier.

Now every time I see an episode, I throw up. The sound of his voice, the bizarre animation and character models. All have been ingrained into my instincts as a sign that I am sick and my body must violently purge whatever infection has found itself in me.

I can never watch it. Ever.

I didn't know this happened to other people. I got the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had when Warlords of Draenor came out and now whenever I throw up I think about it and vice versa. Which is only a slightly more negative reaction to it than most people's.

>get called memeing bandwagoner despite liking the show since it first came out.

You might just be a chomsky-honk if....

I feel you
I was kinda happy with the attention it was getting at first but now it's almost becoming a normie meme
I actually miss when the fanbase was pretty much dead and maybe 20 other people still talked about it

Maybe this is why certain episodes of Hey Arnold make me feel suddenly nauseated out of the blue.

I remember watching it when it aired, and at first I didn't know what to think of it. Then when it was online I decided to try it again and loved the shit out of it.

>not also watching wonder showzen

to this day, I can't watch any classic Tom & Jerry cartoon without feeling sick, since that was what Cartoon Network put on during school hours when I would stay home

even the new stuff gives me a general malaise, the mind can be a bitch

I remember I first saw it when I was around 6-7 yrs old, back when I would leave cartoon network on the tv to fall asleep and woke up at 4:00 AM to the fucking baby episode
I thought it was some fucked up dream I had until I kept waking up to it and realizing it was a real actual tv show. I remember my lil sister woke me up all scared one night because the hot dog chain episode was on, but I decided to actually watch the whole thing through and felt physically sick afterwards
good times

Are you ONE autist who does this every day or are you Chatman & Lee trying to meme-magic AS to being you back?