Can Trump Survive a Vid/Audio of him Saying

Nigger?

no

Can Hillary?

No.

Vote Comey 2016

no

Why not? Isn't america still 60% white? +Latinos also hate niggers

No and Trump isn't a racist so he won't say that. Clinton hates Blacks and she says it eveyday

I want a happening to happen but not that happening.

I don't think that he said it though desu.

even in these terrible hillary memes she still looks like she has downs. you can't even make a positive image of her.

57%?white, half of them are women and half of the men are nu-male cucks

SAGE AND REPORT BAIT THREADS

THEY POST SUGGESTIVE WOMEN AND POST BAIT TO ATTRACT REPLIES

THIS IS A SEMI NEW TECHNIQUE

Depends how long ago it was. >20 years ago - probably can spin it OK

No amount of polish will change the fact that the base material is shit.

The chance of him saying it is unbelievably slim. He seems like the kind of guy that would be appalled by that word and would blacklist (kek) anyone who used it in front of him.

Probably

Yes, because at this point it would have to be a hastily thrown together fake video with obvious dubbing.

If there were a real video it would have been out today to get the email story out of the cycle and dominate the final week of news before the election.

Lol! Yes. Fuck off.

he would get 70% of the black vote if he said nigger

At this point, yes. But only after the last three days.

Mad? Get used to Madame President burger-user.

Can Hillary survive another stroke?

Same odds.

google.

I know a guy whose pretty high up in the campaign and I trust him. He says they're afraid another video/audio is gonna drop with him saying the n word. I don't even know if they know for sure.

Yes, I think so. Comey's timing was great, there's no time left for any new scandals to take hold.

>semi-new

My dad works at Nintendo.
He says you're a faggot who wears dresses and lingerie around the house with a buttplug in your ass.

I know there have been rumors of a racist comment - even FBIanon mentioned it. But I was thinking it was the Uncle Tom comment that went nowhere. Maybe it was. I feel if wikileaks has the 33k emails, that's gonna be more damning, but you know which one the media will plaster 24/7

no

he need a perfect run from no until nov 8 and he'll have a decent chance

America is 73% white, 60% white discounting Iberians.

right now Trump can survive skullfucking a newborn baby just because Hillary is EVEN FUCKIN WORSE SOMEHOW HOLY SHIT THIS WOMEN IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN COMPRESSED TO ONE PERSON

TRUMP 2016

MAGA

No one can survive that, not even Obama

your pathetic bullshit sickens me
watch this

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

and now in my native Polish

CZARNUCH CZARNUCH CZARNUCH CZARNUCH CZARNUCH

what the fuck is wrong with using bad words?
I though performin fraud to get money from poor Haitians is worse

TRUMP 2016

MAGA

PRISON FOR HILLARY

Why do you ask? Are you making one and want to see if it worth the risk?

Trump whipping a nigger boy on video probably will make him lose the election, but not by his fault but because muricans are dumb enough to prefer a corrupt criminal like Hiliary

is there anything even wrong with that?

>No amount of polish

See - not even they like Hiliary

OP is desperate CTR shill trying to find a good tactics to do anything
>tits for attention grabbing

some bullshit about some bullshit
even more bullshit

OP is a faggot, as usual

there is no doubt Bill (and probably Hillary) have said nigger 1000000x more in their lives than trump.

bill was born and raised in arkansas FFS, one of the most racist states to ever exist. dunno where hillary is from, but you can bet Bill's racism rubbed off on her

How this would go
>Footage from the 90's start's up with a recorded meeting between a then prominent rapper and Trump
>The two show general admiration for each others success. Friendly banter ensues.
>Rapper let's out"Aw Trump you my nigger" while going in for a handshake
> Trump smiles and says"Proud to be your nigger pal"
>Rapper has a awkward laugh from the unanticipated remark from Trump but seems to accept it
>Tape ends in a hug
>Damning tape is literally Trump making friends with a black guy