Why is racemixing deemed so bad here? I mean don't you want your culture to expand towards other races...

Why is racemixing deemed so bad here? I mean don't you want your culture to expand towards other races, break the racial barrier and literally englobe every race worldwide? Becoming a culture so strong that anyone from any place on Earth can feel a part of that culture? I mean this is the true melting pot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_in_Brazil#Racial_disparities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It creates filthy mudbloods. Also many different colours is better than a filthy smear of brown. Also, shit b8 faggot, saged.

Stop posting this thread you furfag monkey

I'm dating a Russian/Iraqi girl

does that count? I would assume I am just purifying

I had an IRL waifu/gf that was from south america and had beautiful brown skin like your pic OP. She was probably the most amazing female i've ever known in my life, and had this brilliant no-bullshit attitude about everything. Just told it like it was, and was an absolute tomboy.

One of only two people i've ever loved in my life. My best friend (the first love of my life) was killed by some deranged asshole with a gun, and in the same week my delicious brown waifu fucked off to peru without even saying goodbye, and i haven't heard from her since.

Sometimes i can't help but wonder if i haven't killed myself somewhere down the line and i'm just dreaming all of you faggots up.

>filthy mudbloods
Hello Lucius

sad story bro :( At least you got some good memories and feels about this

Storybro why are you on pol go fucking find gadget and marry her you retard.

What do you expect from the most effeminate men on earth? «uh, that girl skin tone is a littler darker than mine and his elbows are too pointy, woyldnt fuck, i better use my time finding a way to destroy my own culture and keep steady the flow of black cocks for my wife»

I can't understand hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of !!!universal!!! !eugenics! is cancer.

Too many feels, i told a story about my life and the women in it on Sup Forums once, see

He could tell who i was right away.

and i would if i could user. I tried to track her down, but found someone in Santiago Chile and then couldn't make contact or they wouldn't respond to me ):

I'm Mestizo/ I don't even know any more. even though I have majority Mongoloid Genes (We Wuz Aztekas) I look particularly Mediterranean maybe do to my Spanish/French ancestors. My aunt has freckles and Natural Redish hair even though my grandmother/Grandfather were not European persay, My aunt and uncle have daughters that have Raven hair, fair white skin even though they are not White. I'm actually the tanest of my Family Even though my Father's family is French with Green eyes and my mother is white looking as well.

Please don't raise mix.

I don't even know what I am?
Am I the new fangled "Nu-Human" National Geographic Talks about?

Racemixing dooms your children to poverty by lowering their IQs

there are tons of cases like that in Brazil, m8, that is why is literally common sense that race and thinking you are different due to having a different skin color are literally considered bullshit here, and you will probably will be labeled as an arrogant prick. Literally everyone indentifies as Brazilian above all

No.

>india
>literally all developers from Microsoft are indians
uhmmm

I don't even know bro. I don't even know.

>Gif how I'm feeling right now.

Wait why did she leave to Peru?

Also
>Delicious brown waifu
>Best friend
I thought you were going to marry your bestfriend, huh.

At the very least, there's always Homely.

>100 smart people out of a 1.3 billion population is an achievement
Although I'm not autistic about race-mixing. But it should be limited to the elite.

Wew fucking lad the shilling is strong in this thread.

OP, while on a very small scale racemixing (while still not a net positive) is sustainable. However, when the ethnic identity is diluted then you lose the sense of nationalism that holds nations together.

That is the goal of globalism. The eradication of the Nation State. To destroy an institution that every country is built upon requires the eradication of national identity. What better weapon than to make the physical properties of a person alien to those around them, and subsequently the country?

I think it's fine. People are individuals, not de-facto members of socio-economic gangs. At least here in the USA. I have met members of all races that I highly respect and admire, and some that I even could love romantically.

A person's values and personality are much more important than their genetics.

I actually think society as a whole will become more honest and content-oriented if it were possible to abolish the concept of "race," possibly even by constant race-mixing. However, I don't think that will ever happen completely. There will always be a spectrum from burnt to pasty, even if the gaps inbetween become tinier and tinier.

It dilutes the whites and makes the offspring shittier.

>However, when the ethnic identity is diluted then you lose the sense of nationalism that holds nations together.
this isn't our case m8

dude i wish i could have sex with with some black chicks.

Look how much better couples that are of the same race look?
And their kids don't look like shit

black chicks are the best

yeah I know right hahah

White-Asian is the only good mix.

People ARE members of socioeconomic gangs, just not racial gangs (usually).

>Hispanic women

>mfw italy has the highest iq in all of europe

let's be honest, Brazil is a shithole with a massive non-white underclass

La Malinche was a native woman who helped Cortes conquer the Aztecs, advising him of local cultures, politics, and affairs. She also became his lover and gave him a son, Martin Cortes, the very first Mexican. She's an inspiration to all women of color, a symbol of what they can accomplish at the side of white men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Malinche

I never found out in her words why she left. I can't even remember anymore if she even visited me in the hospital. I don't think she did, even if i said she did ):

I legitimately do not even know where homely is anymore.

This girl actually lost a fuck ton of weight and looked pretty good.

She then dropped her loyal beta boyfriend for a chad.

There's no ethnic strife in Brazil? The favelas aren't overflowing with the brownest of the brown?

Even if this were true, the exception isn't the rule. Riddle me this... how is it every nation in the middle east is fucked up due to ethnicities not being respected in the drawing of borders, yet that same thing will work out A OK in Europe?

Is it because whote people can see past it? Would that make them superior? I think it's more along ths lines of people yearning to be with their brethren.

>racemixing
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>Brazil is a shithole with a massive non-white underclass
and even if what you say was true, that literally destroys your theory. Brazil is nationalistic as hell

Top kek, of course it's not your cause. Brazil is a nation of mixed shemales with no achievements to speak of throughout history.

That would be like a nigger discussing ways to lower crime rates.

The Majority of Hispanics in America are like that even white woman and black woman.

obesity does not discriminate based on skin color.

You love who you love. Call me a retard but I really do believe "love" is something that transcends this reality/dimension.

If you fall in love with someone who is black,white,Asian,etc. So be it.

As Jaime Lannister said "we don't choose whom we love."

She did not look anything like that

Also

>women in group loyalty meme

Bud, I don't believe that one bit. If it were true, her vag would still be as meaty as it is in this webm. Women can't lose crotch fat

Sample size is so tiny that this study is irrelevant. Minnesota fckd up

>I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl
Ass must be in the negative figures

>There's no ethnic strife in Brazil? The favelas aren't overflowing with the brownest of the brown?
not really, who lives in a favela are poor people, and that comes in all colors m8, but since slavery was a thing there is a bigger prevalence of black people there, but you can see anything/anyone from any place in a favela and nobody will judge you for your skin color like in the US, people will probably just be afraid you are a cop or something since they don't know you

I'm not a diehard racist, but even Brazil's motto sounds ironic given how horrible you are. You can have multiracial society, but you can't have a dysgenic shithole

Because culture = race.
Trying to seperate the two leads to well intentioned monsters who cut other races off at the knees because of "muh classical liberalism." Keeping ideas, traditions, and customs unique to the people who create them lets other people take pride in their group idenity.
Really, it's only whites who try to do this culture =/= race thing, and it's getting old.

my point is not that mixing prevents nationalism, it's that it fucks up a country because niggers can never be equal

look outside your fucking window

theres your answer

Well Cortes could've fucked whoever he wanted seeing as he conquered the damn place, she must have had something that kept him coming back.

Brazil is nationalistic in the same sense that Mexicans have family values.

>it's that it fucks up a country because niggers can never be equal
kek how come? There are pretty equal here, especially in cultural terms.

>letting your sister marry a nigger

100% distilled cringe. Mostly the fucking Game of Thrones line (no, it's not in the books). Stop watching kike media.

The Majority of Latin American countries are Classist and not Racist.

>The green field and the gold rhombus from the previous imperial flag were preserved — the green represented the House of Braganza of Pedro I, the first Emperor of Brazil, while the gold represented the House of Habsburg of his wife, Empress Maria Leopoldina.[1] A blue circle with 27 white five-pointed stars replaced the arms of the Empire of Brazil. The stars, whose position in the flag reflect the sky over Rio de Janeiro on November 15, 1889, represent the union's federated units — each star representing a specific state, plus one for the Federal District.
>The motto Ordem e Progresso is inspired by Auguste Comte's motto of positivism: "L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progrès pour but" ("Love as a principle and order as the basis; progress as the goal").[2]
It literally implies that we already have love and that we should strife for order and progress :D beautiful isn't it?

Race mixing is pathetic and disgusting, just like me.

Anglo-Saxanon dating Filipina reporting in.

>"we don't choose whom we love."
That's the defense of pedophiles and stalkers. It's the defense of those who know they are wrong.

the only europeans that think like this are the eternal manuels and eternal juans, the others are autists

>meanwhile in current year
White women hunger for arab and black cock, bringing the future of white genocide ever nearer.

Of course you can choose who you love. Move to an area with a high white population, go to a white church. There is never a good reason to race mix.

Dude, I don't buy the "muh slavery" meme. I'm not sure how it goes in Brazil but each generation of my family in the US has climbed a bit higher through hard work. Sometimes it hasn't been that much, sometimes it's more.

Lack of ambition isn't an excuse. Its a crutch.

Could you fuck off Jew and stop sliding this thread obongo made a suspicious looking executive order

Hint: it's not because slavery

Anglos Mixing with Saxons fucking Gross.

>I'm not sure how it goes in Brazil but each generation of my family in the US has climbed a bit higher through hard work. Sometimes it hasn't been that much, sometimes it's more.
guess what we are not the US, our culture is different

>Race mixing is a jewish construct and the endgame is globalism...race mixing destroys nationality religion and identity... making it easier to convince mixed race people that the only place they can belong in is in an open borders globalised society which the jews will control through a corporatised central world government.

Seems like y'all have more of a problem with the game of thrones quote than the other part kek

Her name is amber rachdi if you wanna look into her

being equal to a brazilian is no accomplishment, and brazil has some of the greatest inequality in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_in_Brazil#Racial_disparities

This.

Lol just realized I'm a goo back from south park

>Anglos Mixing with Saxons fucking Gross.

Angles. Not Anglos.

those are race mixers, the lady is a jew.

Thx m8.

yeah, because it's a beaner-nigger culture

Because an accurate assessment of your worldview can be made from the fact you resorted to using a fictional character's quote as a stamp of authority/inspiration (even if it was a great thinker, it would've been shit) and your message was completely trite. Could have read it on Facebook.

But Mexicans are Beaners. That doesn't apply to anyone other than a Mexican.

You have no order, you have no progress. You are a failed state with constant shootings, robery, corruption and crime. You let the scum of society to bred like rabbits.
Its small but firm and elastic.

>Brazil trying to educate people on the benefits of race mixing

I don't think you realize how funny everyone else finds this.

THAT CAN BE ANYONE'S COUNTRY

Hard work isn't an Americanism. Go out and make your future bright

>being equal to a brazilian is no accomplishment, and brazil has some of the greatest inequality in the world
yes, cause being rich makes you better than anyone else and being poor makes you worse than everyone else. That's why poor people are shit and deemed as scum. And it's not like african culture is deeply related to our national culture like Bossa Nova, Samba, Capoeira and things that literally loved worldwide. Everybody is brazilian m8, that is what I am talking about

>people think this is bad

Just because some of your women are attractive doesn't mean you all aren't niglets, BR.

>I mean this is the true melting pot

It is ethno-cultural chaos, which breeds a lack of social cohesion and a propensity towards corruption.

I'm 1/8 norwegian, 1/8 french, 1/4 spaniard, 1/4 mapuche, 1/8 aymara and 1/8 quechua

This. I don't really understand the big deal about race as long as they are succesful, well-mannered , and don't act like ghetto degenerate subhumans, who cares.

>Hard work isn't an Americanism. Go out and make your future bright
Yes it is, and it baffles me that you believe that this is literally the guidepost toward development

Also the richest out of all ethnic groups in America. Granted, they're the elite, but by that logic it wouldn't be fair to count in the malnourished brain dead skeletons living in the slums. Give these people some proper nutrition and some decent education and you'd see a quick rise in IQ.

> Race mixing is bad!! No good reasons omg!!!
The fact that you retards still fall for this meme. Kek.
Unlike you, I'm not bound by retarded principles like this. I'm definitely not supporting the "Race Mixing is the future/better" meme either.

The fact that you have to separate this into two different components is a little sad.

If you happen to find a non-white woman/man attractive then go for it.
If you happen to find a white woman/man attractive go for it.

Why the fuck does it have to be some elaborate fucking plot with you fags.

Especially the portion of you that are neckbeards / NEETs / ugly mother fuckers. How the fuck are you in the position to practice the
> muh whiteness
Meme

>You have no order, you have no progress. You are a failed state with constant shootings, robery, corruption and crime. You let the scum of society to bred like rabbits.
and? we should simply give up and move to the USA?

That guy has the most insincere smile. For good a reason.

People hate it because all they see is movies spoonfeeding them that if they're white and beautiful and tall then everything gets handed to them. Smarts don't matter either. Then they end up getting fat and still working at Red lobster hating everyone because they can't get as much pussy as they used to now that their youth is gone and everyone has moved up in life.

Then there's the people who just don't want their kids to compete with mixed kids since they're more intelligent then their inbred YouTube educated spawn

The point we're making is that Brazil is fucked up because of all the racemixing with niggers. It's like Africa Lite

You should sterilize the shit out of your criminals, retards and low iq monkeys.there is nothing likeable about Brazil

Because we don't want to end up like your shit hole country.

low effort bait