Before season 21:
"We're done with continuity and politics:

Season 21:
Continuity and politics.

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13975463
youtube.com/watch?v=cCYKAVuZ4DQ
thekat.se/t0-South.Park.S21E02.HDTV.x264-SVA-tt18625065.html&&?t=p&one=more&yes=go
youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
mega.nz/#!py40WazR!5F_GPINrJYTXerbgHM3tuliW96xGp_rWgipEqQEPoWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, artistic license coupled with a stressful system of animating 6 days before it airs.

Can I get a Mega please

Episode was good

Nothing.

Its not the same continuity like last season. Its simply keeping elements that happened already into the story, but there is no actual chapter book type of thing going on here, again, like last season. Its more like season 18 if anything. Also, SOUTH PARK IS ALWAYS ABOUT POLITICS.

oops meant shit

CREEK IS GOOD
CREEK IS MY PAL

Where's the mega

>Believing Matt & Trey
Found your problem.

Hopefully the next episode makes me laugh.

Nothing went wrong, there is continuity just like previous south park season but not like season 20 continuity which is fucking great.

The politics are executed well because of this too, Garrison is his old self but just happens to be the president and he managed to he the best character in the episode without even appearing.

I'm pretty sure they just said they were going to stop making fun of Donald Trump constantly
But I agree that the Randy Show is overstating its welcome

>tumblr_ocfkw82qLV1r8fgq9o1_540.png
you have to go back

>politics
>what went wrong
South Park has always been political. Are you daft?

Reposting in new thread
I liked the episode, so clearly I don't think its shit and ultimately taste is subjective. Yet there are people here who are calling this episode shit and I will bet you hard money that they'll watch it again next week expecting to see shit and do it again and fucking again for the next few weeks because they're addicted to being triggered.

Episode was great, laughed my ass off at the Tweek parts, not so much at the Cartman parts.

Fuck you all I liked this episode. It was not the best but it was a huge improvement over last weeks, not to mention last season.
>Kenny dies off screen

They never said they were done with continuity. They said they were done with serialization.

This exactly.
Continuity =/= serialization

The last episode of season 20 was literally titled "The End of Serialization"

Still butthurt it seems?

strawpoll.me/13975463

>strawpoll.me/13975463

strawpoll.me/13975463

>strawpoll.me/13975463

strawpoll.me/13975463

>strawpoll.me/13975463

I'm tired of this "it's only funny when it's someone I don't like" attitude. They've literally made fun of every president so far. Just because your precious Trumpy is getting it know doesn't mean they're targetting him, get over your selves bitcholas.

C R E E K I S P U R E
R
E
E
K

I
S

P
U
R
E

Are they going to make Craig into a spic?
I see a shit ton of fanart with him looking like some brown mestizo.
I mean if they made Creek a thing because of tumblr, that's the next logical step right?

>People actually found this episode funny.
There is no way any of you were born before 2001

So this basically confirms it. Sup Forums thought this funny because Sup Forums voted for Hillary.

Shouldn't you be studying or something?

>I thought this episode was not funny and I didn't vote at all

Bingo. No president is off-limits. Liberals didn't get butthurt when Clinton or Obama were mocked. Conservatives didn't get butthurt when Reagan, Bush 41 and Bush 43 were mocked. Why are you autistic Trump-obsessed fucks so mad when people mock him?

I seriously don't get it. I may have smirked once but I don't understand how Sup Forums is head over heels for this episode.

Am I getting old? I'm only 23.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCYKAVuZ4DQ I found a video of you.

They made fun of Trump tweeting a lot and nonsense, which is true even if you like him as president. They also had a gag against Clinton, isn't that's what they want, for it to be fair against both sides?

Where's the mega though

You guys still need a link?

>thekat.se/t0-South.Park.S21E02.HDTV.x264-SVA-tt18625065.html&&?t=p&one=more&yes=go

Delete this.

Will /txc/ be making a comeback?

That's just tumblr being dumb and thinking all brunettes are brown. Craig's parents are both white so he's obviously not gonna be a spic.

It's just jarring for a lot of people since for the first time a demographic they're part of was lampooned. Nobody gave a shit when they made fun of hippies or scientologists. For me it was when they had pewdiepie on the show where the little kids liked him and let's plays and called us old geezers for not getting it

Poll results show otherwise.

The fact no one is voting for "thought this episode was NOT funny and I voted for Trump (or wanted him to win)" makes me super suspect of the results.

>strawpoll.me/13975463
did you read the poll?

>I thought the episode was funny, and I don't live in America.

Yep. I voted for trump but his fanbase makes me regret it.

why are you watching our shit then?

>No president is off-limits. Liberals didn't get butthurt when Clinton or Obama were mocked. Conservatives didn't get butthurt when Reagan, Bush 41 and Bush 43 were mocked.
This is how I know you're full of shit.

Continuity is good, serialization is not
Episode was good
tweek and craig are cute and I want them to _hug

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand South Park. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of politics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Cartman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike South Park truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Cartman's existential catchphrase “SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOING HOME,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt and Trey’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a South Park tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I think its because of the Startling episode actually, since Craig was part of some Peruvian prophecy Tumblr decided that he most certainly had to be Peruvian despite having a blonde mother and a stereotypically Irish looking dad.

Born in '92.

"wanted him to win" or "didn't vote for him" are both things that could describe people not in america.

ARE YA'LL REALLY FUCKING THAT RETARDED?

The entire sub-plot at the end of the episode with people running over kids and the South Park school singing about how the President is to blame is a huge jab at all the cucks blaming the president for literally fucking everything. Stop getting mad they took a few minor shots at Trump/Garrison and look at the bigger picture.

Your time is over old man!

>Craig calling Tweek honey and dear even when no one is watching

Is it canon? Did tumblr win?

How can you be this mad? Did south park just rape you? Jeez your a fag.

I like South Park, obviously

They gave up and just accepted their new position in life

You're not old, you just have a medical condition
youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

Yeah, but a separate option would've made for more accurate results.

>being this mad over opinions

As a actual critique, I do wonder if all episodes are going to follow "I'm gonna send one of those messages the hardcore Trumpsters are gonna hate, but then send a nuanced message that doesn't directly attack them the way they claim" for all the episodes, or if they're gonna drop it for another format and if so when?

it's a copypasta you fucking idiot

So how long until Trump tweets about this episode? Because that'd be pretty meta

thank

>that pic
...that's honestly a pretty good showcase of the difference between lefty and righty strawman comics and memes. Lefty stuff is this wall of text overly verbose pretentious nightmare, while righty stuff is simplistic "lol the other side is dumb".

Clearly, thats why I responded the way I did and not taking it seriously you fucking newfag. He took his time to take a RANDM pasta because he's butt-hurt as fuck about people liking the episode and trying to be an ironic faggo.

>3 hours ago
Nice try Raj

>mega.nz/#!py40WazR!5F_GPINrJYTXerbgHM3tuliW96xGp_rWgipEqQEPoWc

Enjoy you guys, ILY

I'm just curious where the joke was
what was the punch line?

I'm tired of this ''if you don't consider hamfisted political commentary funny, you're triggered'' attitude.

I'm ain't mad over ya'lls opinion over this... ya'll ain't seeing the bigger picture here

>newfag
you throw that word around like it doesn't mean anything. also you calling him mad when he's clearly not mad does not help your case

>I'M NOT THE NEWFAG YOUR THE NEWFAG, NEWFAG.

Congratulations on being the newest of the newfags.

They were many jokes user, and they were very easy to spot even if you didn't find them funny. I'm afraid you might be retarded.

>torrent
>inconsistent timeline of events

NAH

But it's not hamfisted, it's opening plays are meant to appear hamfisted before giving a more nuanced message.

Episode 1 was about how despite Right Wing protests cladding themselves with racist iconography, it's often just who they are and not sincere racist beliefs and the reason they're so pissed off is the economic hardships burdened on them by automation. This episode wasn't about Trump risking us in Nuclear apocalypse, it's about how that's not going to happen and we shouldn't let these things control and destroy our lives, and how we can help others get over it.

Yeah, they throw in some blunt jokes about it politics too, but blunt humor has always been a staple of South Park.

I like how yesterdays thread was people saying creek was a memeship that was going to end on tomorrows episode, aaah feels like it was only yesterday...

was kind of hoping to see alexa or google to solve the north korea situation desu

Only the intellgenious can understand this episode to its fullest extent. Brainlets get fucked.

>tumblr

You're in no position to call me a newfag, you probably browse reddit in your off time.

He's mad ironically though,he's trying to make fun of people liking the episode by spamming that pasta which indicates he's a tad rustled.

You seem to be confused about something, Sup Forums, not finding a joke funny doesn't mean a joke hasn't been made.

yeah dont dl that one, I meant to post this.

STOP STEALING OUR MEMES ! Literally all you faggots do is steal tumblrs memes. Stop it.

>spamming that pasta
he posted it twice

>being this mad

Dude lmao just let it go.

Drumpfkins are rivaling SJWs in beyond obnoxious, deluded retards but Trump was the lesser of two evils

I'd just like to appreciate how fucking based PC principle was this ep. He didn't take shit but he's not a full SJW anymore.

>Heidi breaks up with Cartman in the finale and then he kills himself for real

>.rar

And yes, but the way, i DO have a South Park tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personal newfag

Episode was okay better than last honestly. Giggled a bit. Give it a 4/10. Only people who genuinely enjoyed are Creekfags from /cm/ (aka tumblr)

>you're mad so i win
how dismissive of you, user.

I'm getting sick of people begging for MEGA links. At this point I'm just gonna start downloading old episodes and change to title to the newest episode then post it on MEGA and link it whenever someone cries for a link.

where was it though? just give me an example?
running over a kid isn't a joke, being suicidal for attention isn't a joke, the president sending out tweets isn't a joke

at best they made a caricature of a situation, but fell short of satire

Fucking gayfags, just leave already goddammit.

I voted for Trump but lately I'm starting to see similarities between diehard Trump fans and SJWs. Its insane.

I think you're confused. That is fanart, not a meme.

I knew they would get back together but not so soon. Best couple

>BEING THIS MAD

You're just now noticing this?