Angelic #1 Storytime

In a post-apocalyptic world full of GM animals where humanity is extinct and whose common language is a bastardized version of Ebonics, where the dolts worship the devil known as "Ay," and their rival flying monkeys known as "monks" worship leftover human technology as they were made by "the Makers", a slug female monk named Qora refuses to join the ritual where a male and female couple stand together and the female's impregnated by magic then have her wings cut off.

This is the story where Qora finds her own place in that colorful post-apocalpytic world.

This is Angelic, from then-Ennis imitator Simon Spurrier (Six-Gun Gorilla, X-Men Legacy, X-Force Cry Havoc, The Shadow), and rising artist Caspar Wijngaard (Limbo, Dark Souls: Legends of the Flame).

But first, here's the interview from Image+ (2016-2017) #15.

Now start

I fuckinghate when future society has weird bastard language. It was shit when Brian Arzello did it in spaceman and it's shit here.

It's not that bad in this

>I fuckinghate when future society has weird bastard language.
Not uncommon in post-apocalyptic fiction where few humans on Earth are left and civilization's reset almost completely.

>then-Ennis imitator

You mean Ellis? He writes snark exactly like Ellis.

Did he read Ennis works early in his career?

I CAN'T UNSEE THIS. THIS IS. SI. SI WHY?!? WHY SI WHY?!?!?

Cute! CUTE!

Skipped a page sorry

FUCKING CUTE!

Si Spurrier was in a fluffy thread once and this is what happened.

Thanks for reading! Until next time lowmonk!

Thank you OP, I had been wanting to read this for some time.

I'm not sure what Inthink, I enjoyed it well enough despite finding the heroine kind of generic. U hope they take it somewhere interesting.

Something so cute can't possibly be evil.

>the mans
>Manatees

....... I get it!

So Ay is aliens?

Now you finally get what "ayy lmao" means.

Remember to bump nobedients

trash needs to know about this fliying monkey female...

how manny comics this thing have?

I think it's A.I.

>Nobody laughed
God, I hate this tool sometimes... and then others I think he's great. Knowing him I couldn't shake the feeling that he's pushing a feminist agenda what with the females not having rights and freedom but hey, they're silly animals so maybe that';s not it(but it is). And he tries too hard with the dialogue, he always has these stupid hipster-y words. The dolphin british accent is fun as fuck though, even if he overdid it a few times. I wish Spurrier had a solid editor because he can put out outstanding stuff like Six Gun Gorilla and Cry Havoc and then garbage like Godshaper and Weavers. This so far is so and so, good stuff and bad stuff both in this issue.

Who the fuck militarized dolphins and manatees

WE have a weird bastard language by the standards of anyone hat would call us the future.

>gibs
/po/ crossposters are gonna have a fucking whale of a time with this, aren't they....

>slug
smug*

You mean Sup Forums.

Nigga, paper and origami can be fucking vicious.