Face it, Trumptards

He won't win. The email "scandal" is fucking nothing, not a single person has been charged or indicted, and you'll be waking up to Madame President on November 9'th.

Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24WlEtHgYQc
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
newsbeat.co.ke/gossip/if-it-aint-white-it-aint-right-black-celebrities-who-have-bleached-their-skin-for-beauty/
youtube.com/watch?v=L3jkCs9TbG8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mkzafp1BG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god she looks like charcoal

Sup ctr?

How do I unlock this character??

>implying you wouldn't

Milk chocolate more your speed? Try to stay on topic, racist.

Sure, by why do you have to rub their noses into it?

your overconfidence may be exploited as a weakness...

youtube.com/watch?v=24WlEtHgYQc

Dude if your going dark do it right

>waaah, someone paid you to spread reality to the delusional, waaaaah

Because they don't fucking get it.

very provocative, OP.

>muh shill
>muh CTR
>muh kek
>muh praise kek
>muh shill
>muh kek
>muh shill
>muh kek wills it
>muh epic cartoon frog
>muh "redpill" me on something completely fucking irrelevant to politics
>muh kek
>muh shill
I hate hilary but I honestly cannot fucking wait for these useless memeing adolescent spastics to fuck off.

She is a beauty, though, isn't she? :^)

fuck you, if you're black either go full black or fuck off. no beatin around the bush.

now that's a 10/10 roasted negress

>le CTR boogeymanz

Agreed. There are no shills here paid to support Hillary, there are just paranoid white rednecks thinking da gubbmint is coming to steal their guns and take their jerbs. Fucking ridiculous.

She looks like an Orc.

>is fucking nothing

>dat nigress
keel yourselve fagot

>paranoid white rednecks thinking da gubbmint is coming to steal their guns and take their jerbs
90% of people on this board are overweight, emotionally stunted, socially defective teenagers, with a penchant for LARPing. Sup Forums is essentially a Sup Forums overflow board at this point. It's fucking embarrassing.

Dear shills,
You are human filth and will be dealt with accordingly. At least be moral. I am a hard righter but still beleive in the humanity of Bernsters and Greens. You shillbots, OTOH, are sociopathic slime. Get ready for pic related, regardless of outcome. We might even rename it Kristol-nacht, cuz we will shatter the neo-con war mongering cabal you rep. Prob get disillusioned lefties in on it, too.
Have fun, soon we will be screwing your women and making you hate life

>90% of people on this board are overweight, emotionally stunted, socially defective teenagers, with a penchant for LARPing

got a citation on that?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

The revolution has started and it IS TELEVISED

You cucks are finished

Trump has the support of the people who ACTUALLY run this country

your farmers, policemen, firemen,EMTs, business owners, the military the FBI, hard workers.

RIP KEKS

shills

Jesus fucking christ black girls are trash.

newsbeat.co.ke/gossip/if-it-aint-white-it-aint-right-black-celebrities-who-have-bleached-their-skin-for-beauty/

Soon the world will discover HRC & Obama are at the center of the Syrian conflict, profited from the Clinton foundation, & ignored ISIS.
Quatar & Saudis donated to the Clinton foundation while HRC was Sec. State. In exchange for the donations, the CIA was sent to Syria (2011).
CIA was behind a staged Arab spring uprising to attempt to topple Assad, because he was blocking the Quatar/Turkey pipeline plan.
ISIS formed by accident, and spiraled out of control but also provided cover for the Obama/HRC agenda of laudering bribes for the pipeline.
Emails on HRC's private server confirm these tragic events, and Obama & HRC thought they could pardon each other after the election.
Little did Obama/HRC realize that an auto-sync feature between Huma & Weiner inadvertently saved the deleted emails on Weiner's machine.

You're either one of them, or you're exercising egregious intellectual dishonesty. Fuck off, either way.

Not dark enough.

what am I gonna do with you shills

If you want to convince Sup Forums you shouldnt use nigress pics

They're paid by the (you). Don't pay them.

i assume most of the shills will fuck off after the election. but some may have reason to stay.

I weigh 140 pounds, Im 19 years old and in my second year at ASU pursuing an electrical engineering degree.

Kill yourself limey faggot.

Nov 9 is the election day

in the long term, I cannot abide fuckery like this. maybe I'll make my own board some day.

She will get indicted. Her gross negligence of how she handled her emails will get her indicted. She lied under oath about handing over all emails. There were over 30 top secret emails that got fully redacted for the public that were initially on her private server. She was the secretary of state yet she only turned over a couple of emails less than 50 by foreign country diplomats. BTW the secretary of state is the chief advisor on foreign affairs.

>implying you wouldn't want to sit on your porch drinking lemonade an petting your favorite pet-negro head while she calls you 'masta' after a long day of overseeing your plantation.

Now that we're this many posts in:

Do you see how easy it was to provoke (You)s out of this thread? That's what shills do. Every time I go through the catalog, I see people maxing out entire threads responding to this cookiecutter bullshit and it makes me want to tear my fucking hair out at how gullible they are. While they're busy flinging shit at smoke and shadows in a spergfit, the same cucks making those threads are doing the same shit on several others.

They'll find pro-Trump threads, reply with a "DRUMPF has no chance," and boom - 315+ (You)s to that shill later and the thread is archived, the discussion was derailed, nothing was uncovered, and they move on to shit up the next thread the same way. CTR and company are successfully sabotaging your efforts and disrupting your assembly. You let them do this every time you give in to the impulse to post something back at them. Some of the shit they say is flat-out blatant bait, and it still gets several replies. This needs to be curbed.

Also led a lot of people here by the dick and the hubris with the pictures. Literally falling for the vaginal Jew.

Get your shit together and stop writing those faggots' paychecks with futile replies. See a thread like this one? IGNORE IT. Don't even humor them. See a DRUMPF post in a Trump/CF General thread? Do not engage. They're fucking playing you. Pic related, some other fun tricks they pull to keep you irritated and unproductive.

kek'd
Someone needs to shoop Trump and some illegals on there.

Her skin was literally made to be cummed on by superior men

Just imagine that white cum on her would look nice

a good number of the threads are bumped by shills whether real users reply or not.

Looks like she was left in the oven longer than Ben Shapiro's grandparents.

Sup Forums is going to be so salty when he loses by a landslide, I'm mean it's gonna be historic.

He wont lose though

Its over for cucks

That akward moment when you would totally fuck a black woman but not want her to have your children.

>This goi think he gonna win kek

Do you realize it's rigged for her to win right

So let them talk to themselves. They'll make it obvious:
>1 ID bumping their own thread

Or

>2 or more IDs all in unwavering agreement about how awful Trump is and how great Hillary is

They never went away, like many here thought when the Weiner thing dropped. They spent a day regrouping and changed their strategy.

completely reasonable, feel the same about east asians. it's a crime to bleach that pure skin.

. . . Did you not read
?
Stop replying to the fucker.

> So let them talk to themselves

see, that'd be fine if they weren't making 90% of the threads

So you admit you're paid.

yes its rigged

and trump is stopping that

The FBI now are turning on her, Chris Matthews even turned on her. Its over, all a kingdon has to do to beat the king is for the soldiers to decide to turn the tables. With out their arms, the rigged systems falls like a house of cards

I would love to know what it feels like to kiss a black woman's fat lips. And to feel those lips wrap around my unmentionables. Would be mind-blowing.

But raising black children would be a challenge. Would be a constant battle to keep them from becoming googles.

Not every black grows up to become a Ben Carson.

We'll need a citation on that.

yeah you said he will lose faggot

Why does every female example end up looking like a tranny?

I honestly can't tell whether or not she is wearing leggings under that one piece

READ IT AGAIN, YOU DENSE FUCK

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS TRYING TO TEACH YOU NOT TO RESPOND TO BAIT LIKE THAT

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I'm 19 in engineering for my diploma. Kys britshit

Read the thread.

>The FBI is turning on her

Boi those jews at the federal boob investigators don't give a fuck about Trump if any thing they want shillary to win

You are an amoral, corrupt piece of shit who has no right breathing. Just like the wild Hilldabeast.
You also have great taste in women. Just like the wild Hilldabeast. :^)

man you are so angry

There are other options. Reply with a simple Sage, or if you know the Global/board rules, see if their posts violate any of them. If they do, and they very often do, Sage and THEN report. Cripple them -LEGALLY-.

Yet I can read.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=L3jkCs9TbG8

OOO
I'M GETTING THE CTR CHILLS

I'm a staunch, liberal, nearly-green part trailer parker. All my folks at park here are voting Hill...still not sure she can take he nation on Nov, 8, however, Best of luck!

It's near election day and I've had a few whiskey sours so I'ma offer some help to CTR.

You won't convince us by telling us it's not a big deal. You won't convince us by telling us the polls are against us. You won't convince us by telling us we're racists.

You'll only convince Sup Forums to back down by telling us that Trump is actually the more decent, tolerant, sensible candidate. That Clinton is the more nasty and Machiavellain one who secretly hates darkies and atheists. We've embraced identity politics at this point because it's like musical chair; that the last one to take a seat loses. So we've taken our seat in that game. Doesn't matter if he's got shortcomings on the ideological front; he's our guy in the identity game. And here's the kicker: he can be pro-minority American and still be our guy so long as he's not anti-white. Libs never figured that balance out.

So explain to us how Hilldog has embraced white idnetity politics and explain it. That'll get Sup Forums's neurons firing. Give me the official CTR narrative for why Hillary is secretly the bigger racist and I'll vote for her.

hurr durr 55% of nation want Clinton...hurr durr must be derr CTR
muh ctr
muuh cheetos
muh fat
may metformin/insulin

You're doing exactly what I mentioned here

>sensible candidate

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Are you honestly this fucking retarded or just pretending?

>Hillary voter

Oh, you are that retarded.

He just fucking said Trump ISN'T the sensible candidate, and that's why Sup Forums supports him, but you in your infinite retardation failed to grasp that point.

Threadly reminder to not respond to ID auxuJpg0 - this is the kind of poster I warned about, doing exactly what I said they would here:
Do. Not. Engage.

Stop responding to it.

What about just to call xer/xim/xit a retard?

I can rad in 5 different spagettis

I am a type 1 diabetic on Novolog you ableist piece of shit. It's a genetic/immune disorder you ignorant tool.

I'm not fat either, that's a projection.

AND I'M VOTING CLINTON. Yeah that's right, I'm voting for your shit candidate because muh preexisting conditions. You're still a shill and an asshole and a disease in the community.

The only point of that post was the youtube video, I want to spread it and I will insert it into any dubious context because it's important.

Anyway, fuck off. If not clinton, you're still a shill for the spectacle.

BECAUSE IRONIC SHILLING
IS STILL SHILLING

So, is this whole post a joke about how ugly that thing is in the pic?

What did I do you class 20 nigger I want trump to win

Not even that. That opens the door for them to reply and provoke more (You)s, and each one is money in their pockets. If they don't get (You)s, they make no money, and thus have no incentive to stay here and shit our board up. I find cutting their pay more satisfying than calling them fags, although that's nice, too.

You confirmed their narrative which harms mine.

Drumpf tards backed the fuck on!

Mark my words
Everyone will know this by wednesday evening
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mkzafp1BG0

>not a single person has been charged or indicted
Well duh, these things take awhile user. Fucking TV generation! "I want it now!".

>mfw people post before reading the thread

I like Sup Forums, but a lot of you guys are really presumptuous.

>Implying you wouldn't

>Google image
>visually similar images
>get this

can this just be a coal black n da sebben dwarfs thread now

>tfw voting Trump, dating a girl from Liberia who fucking loves America

Feels good man.

>can this just be a coal black n da sebben dwarfs thread now
DAYUMMMMM

wtf i love chocolate now

Even without the email scandal (which has wrecked hillary sideways) trump is going to win.

Folks coming in, repost:

Now that we're this many posts in:

Do you see how easy it was to provoke (You)s out of this thread? That's what shills do. Every time I go through the catalog, I see people maxing out entire threads responding to this cookiecutter bullshit and it makes me want to tear my fucking hair out at how gullible they are. While they're busy flinging shit at smoke and shadows in a spergfit, the same cucks making those threads are doing the same shit on several others.

They'll find pro-Trump threads, reply with a "DRUMPF has no chance," and boom - 315+ (You)s to that shill later and the thread is archived, the discussion was derailed, nothing was uncovered, and they move on to shit up the next thread the same way. CTR and company are successfully sabotaging your efforts and disrupting your assembly. You let them do this every time you give in to the impulse to post something back at them. Some of the shit they say is flat-out blatant bait, and it still gets several replies. This needs to be curbed.

Also led a lot of people here by the dick and the hubris with the pictures. Literally falling for the vaginal Jew.

Get your shit together and stop writing those faggots' paychecks with futile replies. See a thread like this one? IGNORE IT. Don't even humor them. See a DRUMPF post in a Trump/CF General thread? Do not engage. They're fucking playing you.

Right, because it takes 72 hours to go through 650,000 emails. cuck off. TRUMP IS LORD.

READ THE POST ABOVE YOU. The long one. It's specifically for you.

You sound like one of those reddit Donald posters. Maybe you should go back there

disappointed

Ah, so does your mother.