Christianity is a Jewish psyop

I just found out Christianity was invented by a Jewish defector named Flavius Josephus. He was working for Roman Caesars, who wanted him to invent an anti-Jewish cult that would defeat Jewish rebellions in Roman territories. So, Christianity is basically an ancient counter-guerrilla psyop that got out of control, and turned into a cult that took over the Romans themselves. They paid a Jew to defeat the Jews, but he made a weapon to take over the empire instead. Never trust a Jew, amirite?

youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencespeaks.dstoner.net/Christ_of_Prophecy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stoner
y-jesus.com/what-are-the-odds/
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920
archive.org/details/TheImportanceOfRaceInCivilization
archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years-I.Shahak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity is post-Judaism

yeah, that's what I said, it came after Judaism, it was invented by a Jew. But it didn't defeat or erase judaism. It was how Jews took over the Roman Empire. But we are taught to believe otherwise.

this is the final redpill.

christcucks think that just because libshits and fedoras are atheists that it somehow invalidates the claim that their kike religion is the biggest jewish psyop of all time.

>m-muh morals
>m-muh degeneracy
>m-muh deus vult
>m-muh all humans are made in his image, but jews are the chosen ones

all delusions made by your friendly kike overlords.

Kind of....

Christianity originated in a rather organic form. There likely was a Jesus figured who started all of it and it spread throughout the Mediterranean naturally. But the eventual domination over Roman culture was definitely a jew psyop

Then how can you explain the prophecies in the old testament that prophesied of the coming of a messiah, the odds of that happening are 1 in quintillion

Yeah there was, his name wasn't Christ though, and he was actually a Jewish terrorist.

So why are the kikes going to extreme lengths to destroy it and all it stands for?

The guys writing the new testament were familiar with all of those prophecies....

you mean the same old testament that says to sell roadkill to goyim and to murder babies?

lmfao. Back then being a Judean was merely a statement as to where you came from geographically. Judaism like we know it today did not exist like it did back then. The Jew you calls Jews are called the Pharisees. Christ was very anti-Pharisee. Which is why they had him crucified. Nice try 15 year old.

its called controlled opposition. Same thing that theyre pulling with the elections.

what the fuck even is this?

this has got to be satire. what are these "odds" even based on? how is this relevant to what my post was talking about?

>christcucks are really this dumb

Christianity is real, the gospel is true.

If you want a starting point to find out more, look into Alexander the Great (Son of Zeus).

You presented a "redpill". If the picture is true, and I mean IF, then you are not redpilled.
As for the "odds", think about plausibility. Let's assume that the characteristics of Christ in the picture are true. Are they characteristics that are very probable within the population back then? Please use a bit of intuition.

fucking fedora's blinded by their own implicit bias, declaring im a christian, simply because im defending christianty. never change fedoras.

BTW unless your a mathematics professor, I think you need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

>sciencespeaks.dstoner.net/Christ_of_Prophecy.html

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stoner

"Professor of mathematics Peter Stoner gave 600 students a math probability problem that would determine the odds for one person fulfilling eight specific prophecies. (This is not the same as flipping a coin eight times in a row and getting heads each time.) First the students calculated the odds of one person fulfilling all the conditions of one specific prophecy, such as being betrayed by a friend for 30 pieces of silver. Then the students did their best to estimate the odds for all of the eight prophecies combined.

The students calculated that the odds against one person fulfilling all eight prophecies are astronomical-one in ten to the 21st power (1021). To illustrate that number, Stoner gave the following example: “First, blanket the entire Earth land mass with silver dollars 120 feet high. Second, specially mark one of those dollars and randomly bury it. Third, ask a person to travel the Earth and select the marked dollar, while blindfolded, from the trillions of other dollars.”1

>y-jesus.com/what-are-the-odds/

Christianity took over because:

While others fled cities, Christians stayed in urban areas during plague, ministering and caring for the sick.

Christian populations grew faster because of the prohibition of birth control, abortion and infanticide. Since infanticide tended to affect female newborn more frequently, early Christians had a more even sex ratio and therefore a higher percentage of childbearing women than pagans.

To the same effect: Women were valued higher and allowed to participate in worship leading to a high rate of female converts.

In a time of two epidemics (165 and 251) which killed up to a third of the whole population of the Roman Empire each time, the Christian message of redemption through sacrifice offered a more satisfactory explanation of why bad things happen to innocent people. Further, the tighter social cohesion and mutual help made them able to better cope with the disasters, leaving them with less casualties than the general population. This would also be attractive to outsiders, who would want to convert.

Lastly, the epidemics left many non-Christians with a reduced number of interpersonal bonds, making the forming of new one both necessary and easier.

Christians did not fight against their persecutors by open violence or guerrilla warfare but willingly went to their martyrdom while praying for their captors, which added credibility to their evangelism.

>The Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship at Pasadena City College sponsored a class in Christian evidences. One section of the work of this class was to consider the evidence produced by the fulfilled prophecies referring to the first advent of Christ. The students were asked to be very conservative in their probability estimates. They discussed each prophecy at length, bringing out various conditions which might affect the probability of any man fulfilling it. After discussion, the students agreed unanimously on a definite estimate as being both reasonable and conservative. At the end of the evaluations the students expressed their feelings thus: If any one were able to enter into the discussions and help in placing the estimates, as they had done, that person would certainly agree that the estimates were conservative. The estimates used in this chapter are a combination of the estimates given by this class on Christian evidences combined with estimates given me later by some twelve different classes of college students, representing more than 600 students. I have carefully weighed the estimates and have changed some to make them more conservative. If the reader does not agree with the estimates given, he may make his own estimates and then carry them through to their logical conclusions.

This is retarded. No well defined sample space, no sampling, probability distribution pulled out of your ass, probability of event pulled out of your ass...

lol you don't understand how sampling works

an event having low probability does not mean that similar events (under integration of their probability distribution) are unlikely

it is also extremely unlikely that you'll see the shuffle in pic related ever appearing. that doesn't mean that seeing similar arrangements is extremely unlikely

the probability of an event may be extremely small, but if there are extremely many such events (for example by permutation) that fall under some class, seeing any one object from that class may be very likely

source: master's student in probability theory with application to partially observable Markov decision processes

I remember several years ago someone posted this on Sup Forums and it's what got me to look into Christianity in the first place. After I realized that it had been thoroughly debunked I continued to read more into religion, with the end result that I'm a practicing Christian

So thanks OP, you're doing God's work

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Stoner
>links to wikipedia
>doesn't even mention the massive "Criticism" section

Do you even know what bias is?

If you really don't get the argument, it's this:

They created and rigged stories about Jesus so that it would all fit exactly with the prophecies.

In other words:

What really happened didn't fit with the prophecies, only the surviving stories fit.

are you two fucking with me? i can't tell who is larping and who is autistic anymore

>unless (((your))) a mathmetics professor i think you need to sit down and shut the fuck up
>this guy has no idea how statistics and probability work
>creating a statistical model of which you only have a sample size of one
>not a single prophecy was verified and the only sources come from the same book that made the prophecies
>umm yeah so umm the chances of the umm jesus, this jesus fellow, you see umm, basically he did all these things in the umm bible, and umm well imagine flipping a coin 8 million times, and then umm yeah that's why jesus is real.

They've been trying to destroy it for years.
It wasn't until they had their foothold in Israel that they managed to properly infiltrate the Catholic church and turn it into the cucked joke it is today.

I'll admit that you could be right. My line of reasoning, my experiences and thoughts regarding this matter might turn out to be flawed.

That being said, I will stick with the religion that lifted my life from the dust and the God who has protected me when I needed help.

If I am wrong, I will lose nothing.
If I am right, I may gain everything.

Jesus said to follow all of Moses' teachings

>OP is THIS blue pilled

This. trips of truth

>Jesus said to follow all of Moses' teachings
that's a rather vague statement. lol.

Op have some conviction man, if I send you any retarded video with a neckbeard narrating it are you going to believe it? I don't care if you want to be a heathen, but don't pretend that you just found it out. You've know all along.

Lol. How shitty is your reading comprehension? The Professor wanted his student's to calculate the probability of someone meeting all 8 prophecies. Not if they were true or not.
But of course, you avoid this because it would destroy your world views.
>creating a statistical model of which you only have a sample size of one
Yeah...I can tell you don't know shit about statistics. Just because you took social stats in community college doesn't make you an expert on it.

incidentally, I've studied POMDP's for a couple of years now and his understanding of things like how sampling worse is far superior to your weak assertions that you can somehow "tell"

take your intellectual incompleteness and insecurity elsewhere

Wrong, the passage where John exposes the Catholic Church which will eventually mislead it's following into the hands of the antichrist is an insurance policy debunking this claim. If they were controlled by the Jews, they would of gotten rid of that passage from the book of revelations. It is indefensible to take part in catholic institutions because of this. Just because the institutions are indefensible does not mean that it's a Jewish trick.

Let me ask you a question. Wouldn't it be smarter for them to imply it's a trick when it's not? All they have done is claim that it isn't. Well, perhaps they're 1 step ahead of the assumption if they're tricky. So presume that the church is fallible but faith in Christ isn't. You're cutting out a third party that may or may not be who they say they are, but still maintaining a connection with God.

Yur just an ignorant fedora, who is too blinded by his ego, to see the brilliance of god.

btw i hate ethos for argument, i prefer logos, but isaac newton WAS the smartest human being ever, and probably ever will be, and he not only had a devout faith in god, and christianity, (deism) but actually calculated that 2060 is judgment day.

>Back then being a Judean was merely a statement as to where you came from geographically
Read the Talmud, genius. Being Jewish has always been racial, it's a tradition obsessed with blood and genealogy. Anyone who ever read the old testament knows this. Moron, read some fucking books, especially the bible.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0

The history of Christianity involved many churches and movements. Eventually leading to the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches. Read a book.

>YouTube Video's are serious education now

Whatever it's origins we can at least confirm all religion is some form of psyops, one way or the other.

>So why are the kikes going to extreme lengths to destroy it and all it stands for?
Becuase in JUdaism, you don't just kill or enslave the goyim; you literally have to destroy their gods and souls. The Jews believe in "as above, so below" -- its the foundational principles of Jewish alchemy. It's the concept behind double-entry book-keeping, also invented by Jews.

Once you destroy the gods of the goyim, as above so below, the people those Gods once protected will also perish. Jews don't just mean to enslave the world, the mean to eradicate all other people, who bear the corruption of the serpent since Eve. Only the lineage of Abraham is exempt from the ultimate fate of sin.

As above, so below.

Ah yes for me it was the claim that jesus never existed , i really thought that for years until i researched it myself and also became a christian .

1. Jesus is a Joo
2. Half of the bible is about "Joos are chosen people and wuz Israel n shit"
3. Share the same ancestors, same holy places like Joos and other shit
4. Tolerates Joos as a different religion, while buttraping anything else as "pagan"

Christianity and Islam are Joo inventions to keep the goyim obedient and dumb.

>Redpill: Christianity is Jewish.
Nice fucking work sherlock.

>Christianity created by Josephus.
Stop being retarded.

None of the messianic prophecies have any relevance to Jesus's biography, that's why Christians had to invent the idea of the 2nd coming

Jesus was a Crisis Actor. It was his real father who slashed him with a sword on the cross. The big procession with him carrying the cross. All theatrical. The Empire never ended. The Romans are the Catholic Church today. And like Rome 'fell', so they will destroy that in order to move on to the next big ruse.

We replaced you in God's eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE

>Maurice Samuels - You Gentiles
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
>Henry Ford - The International Jew
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920
>Wayne MacLeod - The Importance of Race in Civilization
archive.org/details/TheImportanceOfRaceInCivilization
>Israel Shahak - Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years
archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years-I.Shahak

Much Satan in this thread.
This shit will rot your mind.

Jesus was son of god and Mary, its impossible good him to be related to David unless he had a human father .

>Much Satan in this thread
Yes, there are lots and lots of Jews and their slaves in this thread.

Its a jewish psyop to destroy christianity , good job falling for it , they have more evidence now then they had 2000 years ago

lotta disinfo in this thread

all you need to know:

1. christianity was invented by jews
2. jesus was a jew
3. joseph, the white father of jesus, was cucked by the jewish god that impregnated the virgin mary according to the bible
4. christianity promotes weakness ie turn the other cheek and whatsoever you doeth unto the weakest thou doeth unto me

4 simple facts

no need for anything more.

The christianity Europe has adopted is just paganism with christian words.
90% pagan
10% jewish lies

water with 10% poison is stilll poison

you're the one putting out disinfo, or maybe you are exactly that ignorant

The covenant is eternal(Ezekiel 16:50), you did replace some of you Pagan roots which is good enough for now, the argument for the "New Israel" has no basis in scripture, maybe in the deformed translated version.

They can't outright lie all of the time. They have to put clues in, or outright state the truth at some point. It's a spiritual thing. So, if at some point they are called to account by a higher power about selling the souls of all the Catholics to Satan, they can point to that passage, and say they warned them. Literally jewing their way out of eternal damnation like a lawyer. This even applies to fabricated events today.

Matthew 19:28
>And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Nope you got replaced jew we the chosen now

>this person has never read the bible or anything that jesus said unto man and his apostles.

burger religious education.
if all your info comes from shitposts on pol then you are an ignorant moron.

here is your (you)

Purecoincidence.jpg

So foes it follow that we should invent ourselves new gods or ressutrct old ones ??

Matthew isn't part of scripture and was written after age of prophecy has ended, anyway I still can't understand why Gentiles, whites or black Israelites would want to be Jews instead of being themselves.

>Matthew isn't part of scripture and was written after age of prophecy has ended

Please jew if you only knew what revelations is about , and isnt the dry bones prophecy fullfilled in 1945?

Ezekiel 37

if you dont know what iam talking about

The Vision Explained

11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

>Arguing the rationality of an omnipotent being as you take a break from jerking off
Heh. Picture a kindergarten class. Now expand the difference in mental capacity between the teacher and children by roughly infinity.
You're like the semi retarded kid that is spazzing the fuck out and trying to throw crayons at the teacher.
Not sure what happens next, perhaps you are reasoned with by the patient and kind adult in the room, or perhaps you are just removed and placed in a quiet corner somewhere so the other kids can make some progress.

“Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel." Ezekiel 37:11
"I Will gather the people of Israel and brin tjem home from the foreign nations where they now live" Ezekiel 37:20

So in your understanding, The "You" here talks about Christians?

>when you realize the Romans were the real Jews and that Sup Forums is a Roman psyop

No its talking about the jews offcourse , but the prophecy only came to pass since 1948. Daniels prophecy is also not fullfilled yet in the oold testament, and would be fullfilled in the gentiles time .

>Christianity is weakness
Remember that scene from Braveheart when the English are charging towards them and Wallace is telling his men to hold strong and wait.... Yeh.

The Gentiles era is specified here:
"In those days it shall come to pass, that ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, We will go with you, for we have heard that God is with you".

It has little to do with the replacement of Israel by Christians, just the opposite, each nation will have its own unique role.