Dead Character

This should've been Kenny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1tE6rmE8gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this exactly?

Kenny? Who's that? The four South Park Boys are Eric, Randy, Butters and Mr. Garrison.

Chef needs to return for the last episode.

I don't know who that is.

It's a corpse.

*Insert Celebrity Here, Randy and Mr Garrison
ftfy

user...

Anybody can voice him.

>comedy idea well dries up
>Better load up on gore for the shock value

I love it when the internet ruins something

If they can bring back Aku they can bring back Chef.
Heck, give them the same voice actor.

That death was well animated took me by surprise

>This should've been Kenny.
I was texting my friend while watching and told him the same thing.

I haven't even seen it in motion and I'm surprised. The drawing looks more detailed (with shading) and the angle a lot more dynamic.

who?

literally who?

Jesus christ South Park's gotten over-animated. It's not the same cartoon

At least there trying compare to Family Guy and The Simpsons

What happened here? I didn't watch.

What was the episode about? I skipped this week because last week's episode was so horrible.

who

It was a random kid
North Korea and distracted drivers focusing on tweek x Craig and cartman in the B plot. It was actually enjoyable. Last weeks was not good.

Get Kevin Michael Richardson to do Chef, he's probably willing

If that would have been Kenny it would have been harder to justify Cartman's no fucks reaction. It needed to be a literally who for that reason alone. And Kenny dying off screen was subtle and amusing.

They made him look like Kenny on purpose right?
For what reason?

You're wrong

The kenny death was subtle which made it good this episode.
Though I'm sad we never saw best boy singing in his robes.

what
kenny died all the fucking time and none of them gave a shit

>Better load up on gore for the shock value
Hey look another kid on the cynical bandwagon that started watching this show during Season 18, if that.

This. Kenny's pic in the montage is so much funnier than just seeing him get run over

Except when they did. And if you listen to Cartman's specific dialogue, it wouldn't fit at all for a character that they've been friends with for years. He essentially said no one gave a fuck about this kid before this, he did it for attention. That would sound retarded applied to Kenny. The only thing they could do is break the fourth wall and acknowledge that he dies and comes back to life all the time which would be a whole nothing deal entirely from just waving off some literally who character dying.

Also, the character that dies is one of the four people that was raising awareness about distracted driving.

The ending song had most of the good jokes like this, telling Hilary they don't care and the sign language took it over the top.

killin childrun is wrong, even for a joke

There are people on this site now that truly, wholeheartedly think that way and it breaks my heart.

>except when they did
it's inconsistent as fuck and having cartman not give a shit wouldn't be out of character

it's ok, that kid was probably a republican. it's ok to kill him

No one watches cable anymore, and I think i understand why.

>killin childrun is wrong, except for a joke

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=V1tE6rmE8gY

i dont understand what eric wants from heidi

The same thing Cartman always wants. The single thread that has remained constant across all of his plots and actions from the beginning:

Attention.

Cartman wants everything to be about him, whether he was being angry, happy, whiny, violent, good, sinister, or whatever, that's always been him. He needs to be the center of the universe, and Heidi is part of that now. Just like Kyle, Butters, Kenny, Wendy, Token, and on and on. In this one regard Cartman has been perhaps the most consistent character since the early seasons. The only differences being how far he takes it.

Honestly I'm used to Kenny dying because I know he'll most likely be alive again next episode.

Seeing other kids die, even if they were minor, felt pretty uncomfortable. Partially because it's not something that happens often, if at all, in South Park and because you know those are actual deaths.

Kids have been killed, beaten and hospitalized, mutilated and even raped in South Park prior to this. I don't get how people can watch shows like South Park, Drawn Together, Rick and Morty, etc. over the years and suddenly when something like this comes up get all squeamish. I could understand if you just started watching one of these shows, or these types of shows in general recently and came upon this, but for someone who's followed these shows to call foul on an episode like this is just insane to me.

>>Better load up on gore for the shock value
You uh... you haven't watched South Park much, huh? It's been like that since day 1.

Nobody can replicate Issac Hayes' sexy voice.

Well maybe Barry White, if he was alive.

Damn right.

I don't bat an eye at the usual murder and mayhem in SP, but this one got hard to watch. Butters' pain was just agonizing.

I went trick or treating at his house one year and he was dressed as chef. He did the voice spot fucking on too.

while I don't completely agree, I do feel that doing so is rarely ever done well, it mostly comes off as a source for cheap drama and/or shock value

heck the only reason it works with Kenny is cause he doesn't permanently die normally

agreed

To be fair, this death was considerably more graphic and drawn out than what South Park usually does with deaths. I was a bit surprised myself, not squeamish mind, I've seen considerably worse in other shows and such, but I was surprised at how graphic that death was as well as how well animated it was.