No matter what happens on November 8th, it's been an honor memeing with you, gentleman

No matter what happens on November 8th, it's been an honor memeing with you, gentleman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccl-AUYIveY
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a56k6/trump_attack_incoming/
twitter.com/AndreaChalupa
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cuckservative/start/2012-01-01/end/2015-06-31/page/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6spOAbxhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You too bro. You're a faggot and I hate most of you but you're fun to shitpost with.

Cringe

are you all drunk

Do not, nor ever, lost faith, men. We literally meme'd a god into existence, its now our obligation to appease him. To do that, trump MUST become president.
Praise Kek, destroy the Clinton Foundation, spread the word and fucking vote.
Theres plenty of work to do, get to it.

yes

fuck off CTR shill

Underage and from red dit

You too user. i will have followed you untill the end. My brother, my captain, my friend

Same here
I'm a /fit/izen that's been spending a lot of time on Sup Forums lately
Loved every second of it

You're such a fucking loser.

MAGA
MY
BROTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=ccl-AUYIveY

It's been an absolute blast, lads. I'll either see you in the wasteland or at the God Emperor's space hotel and resort.
PS: Fuck Canada and fuck Sweden.

No matter what happens memes stay

Ive been following it all - worried about below though

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5a56k6/trump_attack_incoming/

twitter.com/AndreaChalupa

Americans, go vote Trump and make the rest of the world proud of you again.

Good luck, be safe.

Love you, Ameribro.

I don't know which timeline we're on.

I pray that our memes were powerful enough.

We will win.

It's been definitely been insane. I've enjoyed all of it

I did my duty in this. We are going to win.

Kill yourselves.

I had fun.

Enjoys the ride.

i cant wait to tell my kids about the meme wars and how the establishment was destroyed by the dick picks of a dude named weiner. its been a hell of ride cant wait for the 4 years that follow

Bring it in

is this pick true, fuck if hes smart enough and has the patience to play d&d hes got my vote well he already did. seriously though im a dem and when the hilldawg won the primaries i jumped on the trump train

Its all a beautiful symphony isn't it? I'm already introducing my 12 yr old son to politics by watching Styx vids and old Can't Stump the Trump vids. It's glorious

Godspeed lads, it's been a hell of a ride, I'll see you all on the other side

faggot circlejerk thread, take this shit back to r/the_donald

Faggots, hold on to your butts because this isn't over yet. You just know something else will pop up.

Hillary Victory

>tfw you were born too late to settle the New World
>tfw you were born too early to colonize space
>tfw you were born just in time to see a chinese cartoons forum influence a national election

No other site can claim they shitposted the history books.

It's never over. On November 9, we have a regime to defend or one to bring down. We have yet to Make America Great Again.

not true. Sup Forums had little influence over anything

> filename

Is that her diet

Our site was the one who got blamed. That's what I meant.

Same here.

xoxo

Don't worry my castellano friend, I voted for Trump in the early elections

Alea iacta est

What did YOU do to help the God Emperor in the Great Meme War?

why stop now?

We're not stopping. There's one more week of glory to go.

Godspeed Sup Forums you magnificent bastards.

y-you too

I feel honored to have been on the Trump Train since July of last year, and to have been here through the whole rise of Kek. We've done something.

You guys remember when Jeb! was a big fat mess? Good times. Also I hate most of you.

Have faith. If we lose the battle, the war must still continue.

indeed so.

I don't know what I'll do if he loses. I never paid attention to politics before so it would be hard to watch another Democrat in office knowing what I know now. I wouldn't doubt that the hope of Trump winning is a small part of my personality so I'm worried about how it would affect me.

It has only been an honor memeing with you gentlemen if Trump wins. If not, this whole thing has been a colossal waste of time.

Yeah I'm gonna wish we had gone with Rubio if he loses. Rubio would have a 10 point lead right now.

Sometimes I wonder how the fuck did America get in so deep shit with politics in the first place.

I haven't had a drink in 8 months. That will all end on Nov. 8th no matter the outcome.

Follow Trump's example: stay off the booze.

We have to win
I don't want to be put on trial for memetic war crimes

I don't know what lies ahead

But I want you to all know it is an honor to some day be dead so I don't have to see you faggots again

May God save Western Civilization.

It was all done for you.

Many of the people on this site are depressed, you needed something to make you feel happy again.

If anything bad happens, let me take the fall.

I'm Sup Forums's Royal Knight; I'd gladly do it for you.

I will, user. Just one more.

Fuck you. You're all paranoid and won't accept an argument that leads you to an inconvenient conclusion. This is nothing like the Sup Forums of 4 or 5 years ago.

Our grandchildren will ask us if we fought in Meme War 1.

I found what I think is the first use of cuckservative on Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cuckservative/start/2012-01-01/end/2015-06-31/page/2/

The current year has been one hell of a ride.

November 8th, I will be on Sup Forums like my life depended on it.

The "It's happening" threads are going to be incredible. I will seriously prey to Kek on the eve of the election.

What a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k

The world will change after November 8th.

>tfw you were never able to experience having a gf during these peaceful modern times

Remember back in the Bush years, when Sup Forums was as radically leftist as they come? Raiding Stormfront, smashing fascists. Good times. Then the left became mainstream, so we, contrarian that we are, shifted to the right.

If Trump wins, are you prepared for Sup Forums to shift back to the left?

That's actually the entire reason I support the guy.

>smashing fascists
Kek, maybe if you were a Sup Forumstard.

It's been fun I hope if anything does happen I can post with you all again

Salute.

We did all we could.

It's up to Trump now!

I didn't shift left during the Bush years. Bush is a scumbag liar war profiteer who got thousands of soldiers and marines killed based upon fabricated evidence. That motherfucker should be in jail with Hillary.

If you have a moral center, it applies to whomever is in office no matter what party.

>tfw no Sup Forums buddy to fap with

Without Sup Forums, my transformation would have never taken place. I'd have still been the same drunken, drugged-out mess of a human being I was before.

And after ridding of degeneracy and learning how to handle the red pill, my adult self has been set in motion.

Thank you everyone, it's an honor to be posting with you all in the final stretch.

:^)7

congrats on getting your shit together

Praise Kek and his prophet Pepe

What? No. Sup Forums was then and remains now radical libertarian. It's just that on many levels it's also become more realist with age.

I mean, holy fuck, I remember when "sup" used to wordfilter to "ron paul". This was at the same time as Chanology.

Radical free speech has always been the standard here. It's just that in the last four to six years, the left's historical speech-chilling behaviors came back with a vengeance when they realized that social missteps and immaturity not only mattered again, but could be manipulated into triggering a permanent political downfall.

i honestly hope that shillary gets the election because we all know you cucks wont do shit about it

the faggot woreshipping nation that is the USA deservers to crumble under its own bullshit and not be saved

Has there ever been a Sup Forums meetup?

>we all know you cucks wont do shit about it
Like what? Impeach her? If the Republicans keep the Senate this election it'll probably happen in 2019 when Hillary has burned through her remaining democrat street cred.

Hell, it could conceivably happen really soon after the election if the FBI investigation turns some real dirt. At the very least, the House is going to get those emails.

I know Trump gets a lot of the
>He'll doom America! Muh nukes!
But I seriously can't see him pissing off anyone but Mexico.
Honestly though, I genuinely believe Hillary's lack of attention to Border control is what's going to fuck up the U.S even more than anything Trump can do. In the same way it's done it to Europe.
Godspeed, Ameribros. I'm terrified.

>Daddy, what did you do in the Great Meme War?

I made this, darling. And many others like it.

We're too busy fucking traps and getting money.

We'll be back here in 4 years, senpai.

Not if Hillary gets into office

>the debate polls
>twitter hash tags
>alerting media outlets and the fbi about all big things we found

We did a little bit i'd say

You think this election will be great, wait till next time when every candidate starts trying to play 4D chess

There will be much more shitposting on the 8th, that will be the greatest day of shitposting

>we did a lot of digital stuff

There's still time to go analog. Analog can also make a difference.

>pic related

I'm waiting patiently for when Trump wins and all the SJW's have a massive autistic rage fit like video related and then they threaten to move to Canada and all the Trump supporters turn around and say ok you can move to Canada we don't want you here anyway hahaha.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy6spOAbxhg

Now this is not the end of the meme wars, this is not even the beginning of the end. It is perhaps the end of the beginning though.

Do not rest on your laurels.

Much work is left to be done. Comey must be considered a malicious actor whose hand has been forced until shown otherwise and therefore must not be relied upon. Podesta, while not providing a knock out, has consistently been a cut on her shield, and it was the first thing that made it bleed. It's efforts cannot be stopped.

IRL actions, coordinated sharing, memetic warfare, and local organizing are still necessary. Do not let her win because you let pride get to your heads.

The year Sup Forums saved America...and possibly the world.

It's far from over yet we must remain ever vigilant for evil never takes a break.

Thats why some contingency plan should be made. Which chan will most migrate to if this go's down?

t. gentleman

trump will make america so great, you will be able to afford ears!

Uhhh that's not how wojack works

i'm legit scared for my life
if i vote trump and hillary wins, what will she do to me?
what's going to happen if trump wins?
i live in alabama so a chimpout would probably kill me

i dont want my family to die

an honor gents.

will go out in a blaze of glory if they steal this shit.

to the end, come what may.

Recursive numerals and Hillary wins and we get to see the new SATAN-2's in action the very same day
shills will be vaping the old fashioned way