On a scale of one to everyone, how many people would be better off had Bruce never been in their lives to begin with?

On a scale of one to everyone, how many people would be better off had Bruce never been in their lives to begin with?
No, this is not Batman hate but you have to admit he's caused more harm than good for some people

Not letting Jason become a kiddie fucker was a good move, I would say.

Wait, Jason was gonna be a priest? According to what? How?
Where is that from?

Flashpoint

Pretty sure that's from Countdown.

Wasn't it a universe he visited in Countdown?

Countdown was Jason!Batman.

Okay, how the fuck did that happen? Being a Catholic Priest requires you to get HIGHER EDUCATION. It requires a four-year degree from Philosophy, and extra four spent in a special seminary school.
How the fuck a guy who was stealing tires to survive at age of fifteen was possibly able to afford that?

This is almost as stupid as that comic in, I think X-Men? Where group of catholic fundamentalists wanted to bring about Rapture (hint: catholics don't believe in Rapture).
If you want to bring religion into your stories, at least do your goddamn research.

First one is more plausible, if he was raised in a Catlicker orphanage and showed promise I imagine they would pay for his schooling.

Second is batty, Catholics don't believe since Vatican II and only the nuttier Protestant Cults want to bring the End Times quicker

Literally a google search away.

Jason has also helped a lot more people as a result of being Red Hood, even though his own life isn't particularly great.

Dick will get a family
Jason will become a priest.
Tim drake will get a normal life.
Damian wayne will never existed.
Stephanie brown will still be a criminal.
Duke will be a thug or live a normal life.

Jason's life was almost just as shitty though in the timeline where he became a Priest.

He still came back from the dead and became super religious because of it.

>notallpriests.jpeg

God I fucking love Jason.

That's cause he's poor. Poor people are meant to suffer forever.

So do I user. If only because he's the only Robin that has the potential for interesting material. I mean what can you do with Dick that doesn't end with him being awesome at everything he does?

>Saved the multiverse at least once
>saved the universe probably at dozen times at least
>saved earth countless times
>saves Gotham every two weeks
>makes sure a steeet kid doesn't grow up to be a pedophile
>more harm than good

If you're a nihilist maybe?

That's a lot of credentials for someone whose job is to fuck little boys, con people out of money and promote reckless breeding

Jason Todd is responsible for his own death..It's the fault of the DC management,they wanted Todd dead and made him unlikeable so that fans would too.DIAF is a gimmick story,anyone who's read it knows that.

I blame the crowbar,

Peace be with you, user.

>Jason will become a priest.
He was hated enough before his death that readers voted him dead. The retarded come back has not changed that.

lol Jason is a pedo",