Trump Can't Read

Unequivocally, undeniably, absolutely Blown. The. Fuck. Out.

Trump is illiterate.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Bee
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
upi.com/Archives/1990/08/09/Report-Trump-keeps-Hitler-book-at-bedside/6398650174400/
edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/10/31/ivanka-trump-brand-election-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/22/donald-trump-reading-teleprompter-sniffing-moos-erin.cnn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Filthy fucking rich for his entire life
>illiterate
>noone had the great idea to just steal all of his
Yeah, right. Next thing you tell me a "Moor" writes his speeches

Don't even post that unfunny shit bro.

They are paid by the (you), so don't pay CTR shills to disrupt our culture.

> Samantha Bee
Fuck out of here

Would Trump be able to tell the difference between 'Moors' and 'Moops'?

I'm suspicious.

>wrote books
>illiterate
unless he paid some faggot to do it fo...
guess I'm #mentallyhill now

post original image

What the hell is wrong with this woman.

Why does she talk and gesture like that. It's like she's trying not to shit in her pants.

She has that weird "I don't understand what I'm saying, I'm just reading off cue cards but trying to be really confident about it, but deep down I'm not really sure it's going over well" vibe too, that you see from amateur weather girls.

lol that stupid bitch has le awwww male tears face on

Heh. I bet if they keep looking they'll find that Trump doesn't actually know how to speak English

A FUCKING LEAF

From someone who has no life and browses /pol all day it looks like CTR started up again about 14 hours ago full force with the TRUMP IS DUMB AND WHAT EMAILS agenda.

>I'm literally smarter than Trump, that's why I'm the president and also a trillionaire

t. Sam Bee

Hillary Can't read what (C) means on her damn emails.

Chill Shill

>Graduated Wharton
>Worth $10 billion
>Illiterate
Is this broad a leaf? She has to be.

>a fucking bee

She always stands like she has a dildo lodged up her ass.

Fucking dumb bigot women are funny, get over it

Guy went to a fucking Ivy League school. He's smarter than that dumb bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Bee

Born October 25, 1969 (age 47)[1]
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

holy fuck, nuke canada when?

this is what happens when the writing staff of a comedy show is entirely female

someone needs to let samantha bee she's not funny

muh vagiiiiina

but he went to wharton

it's an ivy league school ya know

Are you guys aware that this is satire? Did you even watch the video?

No, why would we willingly watch that fucking dumb cunt?

waaaaah I have nothing left. Nothing has stopped this man. Waaaaah. I know, I will say he can't read. That will stop him.

>TRUMP FREAKS OUT WHEN AUTOCUE FUCKS UP!
>IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE CAN'T READ ANYWAY

Maybe we can ask Obama if-if-if-if-if-if you know he's busy and if-if-if-if-if he can give his thoughts and you know chime in with some okey doke.

Yeah? When does the comedy start?

I FUCKING KNEW IT

There's no way anyone with a brain could support his ideas, most of his supporters can't even come up with a coherent argument as to why they're voting for him

At the title, ya cunt

Who?

He actually wrote a few books... Can't say he's a better writer than orator but still.

I'm tired of always being right

the wallings isn't to keep the them out, it's to keep the you in

me too thanks

>reads teleprompter speeches
>iliterate

She's got her knees and toes pointed together so you don't see her fat thighs so very much.

I'm sure it's been said but Trump has lawyers doing this shit. If he says he interprets the lease in a way that his lawyers dont want to he's fucking them and himself. Don't expect a woman to understand concepts like consistency.

>sinking this low

DESPERATION! NO BREATHING!

Honestly who the fuck would believe this shit

Nice photo, whats it from?

>just

Opie hughes has big juicy tit's or sumptin
Peckas

wow ableist much

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't understand satire episode

Crowder already BTFO Samantha Bee. She can't recover. Her reputation is ruined, forever.

>lol he can't read
>lol he has to read from teleprompters, he's so dumb
Which one is it?

She would be popular if she was 10-15 years younger

but to be in your 40s and still this sucky isn't promising

nah. it's """"satire"""" of the "let's make a chopped together editing that can convince voters that Trump can't read and then fall back on the excuse that it was all done in a joking manner so he can't sue us for libel"

this is done for the express purpose of damaging trumps election chances. make no mistake that thanks to this video, there are now thousands of #imwithher millennial women who believe trump can't read

Pic reminds me of the trolls from the Gummi Bears show.

>Crowder already BTFO Samantha Bee. She can't recover. Her reputation is ruined, forever.

the same guy who claimed that john lennon is a hypocrite because he preached peace and yet was shot to death

god, what a genius he must be. i'm sure he'll have his own talk show very soon

>Which one is it?

you're so right, dude. it's as if millions of people saying various things from a left-wing perspective aren't 100% perfectly consistent with each other. weirrrrdd

Go here to learn how to recognize these threads for what they are and how to deal with them:

You get it.

wtf I hate literacy now

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

You know how movies about dystopias use intentionally hamfisted propaganda to show how oppressive and warped society has become?

This reminds me of that.

Why does she stand like she's been getting her asshole reamed for days?

Like, she just has her butthole spread wide while she's standing.

Damn, shes actually pretty funny and has good delivery. Not many female comedians make me laugh, she did a good job

that has got to be one of the funniest fucking videos i've ever seen

why is that crazy black lady laying on donald trump's star?

This isn't even funny anymore.

yo samantha

your ratings are SO high {they're not)

That was brilliant, she really made Trump look like a buffoon.

can anyone provide a video of trump reading something? there are a billion videos of him and yet he's never found to be reading...

Actually, this. I want to see ANYONE here find any kind of evidence that proves Trump can read.

. . He writes his own tweets.

yeah he graduated from the best school for economics in the world without being to read

>trying this hard
It's really getting to be too much.

She breathes very unnaturally when she tries to be edgy and hip without daddy jew liebowitz to guide her.

trump brought out notes on economic issues and reading glasses to read some of them out at some of his rallies.

he also actually has been using teleprompters on and off after winning the primaries, something the mainstream media happily jeered at him about because he's supposed to be so anti-teleprompter. most of the "calmer" trump speeches you see are teleprompter speeches

but you HAVE to be a CTR faggot

She's making fun of the Hillary conspiracy memes you guys tout as truth (the earlier part of the episode was about the alt-right and paid trolls).

Leave it to Sup Forums to get easily triggered and defensive when someone mocks what they do all the time.

>. . He writes his own tweets.

.......except he said he doesn't in the video

BULL SHIT! He uses teleprompters at his speeches!

No video, just a pic aboard TrumpForceOne...

>her health is fine you autists
>pnemonia means she's a strong woman you autists
>because we always deny things that show our candidate to be strong

comments are already full of hillary faggots who believe trump can't read.

you can talk about what their intention supposedly is or you can talk about the effect that it's actually having and that they probably really aimed for

Maybe there is a link to this episode of Family Fued

is this what the last dying shrieks of CTR and hillary's campaign look and sound like?

so you respond to her satire of dipshit conspiracy theories... with a dipshit conspiracy theory

lol

Freeway Ricky Ross didn't learn how to read until after he built his empire

Here he is reading buttons.
Looks like he can read just fine, maybe he is just bad at making desicions about what words should come out of his mouth.

got any video that proves he was reading off a telepromter?

This shot was hard to get, but I sneaked out of one of his rallies. Here you can see him with teleprompters

I've enhanced the photo. Look at this teleprompter.

>mfw the anal annihilation a plucky group of posters on an estonian marble shaping BBS have caused
>They're so bothered stooges on national television try to shame us

upi.com/Archives/1990/08/09/Report-Trump-keeps-Hitler-book-at-bedside/6398650174400/

Here's a report that he can at least read Nazi.

edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/10/31/ivanka-trump-brand-election-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/

a quick google search will get you countless results where the mainstream media alternatively mocks trump for now using teleporters, criticizes his teleprompter form, or congratulates him for joining every other candidate in being a boring teleprompter drone

>edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/10/31/ivanka-trump-brand-election-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/
wrong link
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/22/donald-trump-reading-teleprompter-sniffing-moos-erin.cnn

Doesn't prove shit. Just because they were in the room, doesn't mean they were on.

>illiterate
>created a multi-billion dollar real estate empire

If true he's even more impressive. A man who gets things done and doesn't let reality get in the way. MAGA.

Don't believe everything you see on the mainstream media, amirite?

this shit was pretty funny

>or you can talk about the effect that it's actually having and that they probably really aimed for

You mean... like Sup Forums and other far-right conspiracists end up doing?

Again, she's mocking you. And you're taking the bait so easily.

>this is done for the express purpose of damaging trumps election chances

so comedy shows shouldn't be allowed to make fun of trump because it might damage his chances? that's an odd concept