Erma!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/146851/8272a288cd/
tapas.io/series/Erma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is a cute! A CUTE!

I like her comics

Erma is pure

op, this is an image board, post at least 3-6 (cute) picture of erma.

I want to have a daughter like Erma.

I want to fuck this guy's daughter

I wish I could read about her parents meeting, but I refuse to pay 20 bucks for a small comic

I really like the ones where her monster side shows off.

this also doubles in cute

LEWD

Cute, CUTE

Absolutely cute

WOO WOO WOO

needs more R34

Braces boy is best boy.

Short hair Erma is dangerously cute.

Erma R34 is forbidden just like Yotsuba R34

I can't help but wish someone would storytime it.

Always bump Erma threads

I want to adopt Erma so badly.

That better be of the mother

Anyone have a copy of the book?

She has a voodoo doll of her crush, that's adorable

Think of it as paying $20 for the book, plus every comic he's made so far.

You pull out her seat for her, dummy!

Does she like him back and is just embarrassed or is she grossed out that he kissed her? I don't follow the canon of this comic.

She legit likes him. Erma likes to spook him on occasion, and they're good friends. In one of the recent strips, her girlfriends find a voodoo doll of him and she gets really embarrassed

>Playing a Horror game with /tg/.

she's embarassed to death there but she actualy likes him.

Thank you and also this comic's pretty good.

>Yotsuba R34
user...
exhentai.org/g/146851/8272a288cd/

it really is! I'm surprised it's not talked more around here... maybe it's just too pure.
link for whoever is interested.

tapas.io/series/Erma

Why would she have a voodo doll of him?
What does she do with it?

>Why would she have a voodo doll of him?What does she do with it?

Hide outside his window at night and then slowly undress the doll?

i bet she hugs it.

So what happens to the boy when Erma is sitting in her room at night, hugging and kissing and cuddling the voodoo doll of him?

Is he just sitting in his room, doing his homework, when suddenly her feels his torso and limbs compress together and then weird suction sensations all over his face and he can't make them stop?

If he told his parents about it they'd probably just tell him "oh you're just going through puberty". Then he grows up with a very bizarre and scary idea of what puberty was that ruins him for life.

Delete this

I'd like to see a drawfag do this.

Panel 1: Erma in her bedroom, squeezing her Connor voodoo doll and kissing it on the cheek.

Panel 2: Connor in his room, dangling in mid air, his arms crushed/pinned to his sides and his cheek getting pinched and pulled out, while crying out "WHAT'S HAPPENIIIIIIING!?"

to be fair I won't be surprised if that's actually what happens

also, sine we're talking homework...

>Erma going all Pepe Le Pew on her Connor love doll
>Connor elsewhere being molested by an invisible force and screaming in terror and confusion

Is this still pure or crossing the line?

I dunno, given how aware Erma is of what the doll can do, I don't imagine she'd use it too irresponsibly.

that or hugging the doll just has conner suddenly feeling extremely warm and beloved.

until Erma accidentally rolls over it in her sleep.

>Is this still pure or crossing the line?

Well, the love doll IS canon, so pure by the standards of the source material.

L-lewd

>hugging the doll just has conner suddenly feeling extremely warm and beloved.

Well, Erma's dead, so he probably wouldn't feel warm, but suddenly ice cold all over.

Is she dead? Thought she was just supernatural.

well in a doctor's check up, looking into her ear showed the gates of hell, or something.

It's hard to say. I mean she had to have inherited something from her dad unless her mom sprouted her.

Those two are going to be so goddamn cute in high school.
>Senior Prom is a repeat of Carrie
>Everyone freaks out and runs out of the room
>Erma and Connor share a solo dance on the now open dance floor

She probably can fuck you back in multple ways.

>implying by that time everyone won't be used to Erma
>Everyone leaves anyone, one of Erma's friends saying "geez, could have just asked!"

>Erma going all Pepe Le Pew on her Connor love doll
>Connor elsewhere being molested by an invisible force and screaming in terror and confusion

So a gender reversal of the movie The Entity? That sounds adorable but only a little lewd.

Seriously, why don't have a vodoo doll of your crush, though?

I bought it, it was honestly pretty disappointing.

That's hoodoo and a gateway to hell. I just break in and smell thier sheets/ take some dirty laundry like a proper Jewish mensch.

I don't have a crush. Last time I had one I was too cowardly to ask her out, and more recently, the chances of me developing a crush on a girl I found interesting were crushed when she revealed that she had a bf already. I ain't interested in chicks who are taken already.

>Seriously, why don't have a vodoo doll of your crush, though?

Most of Sup Forums does... In the form of anime girly body pillows.

I saw that movie last year. Though it was funny they used hump-metal music whenever it would show up, and it got kinda weird at the end.

It's a good haunting movie, but incredibly unpleasant to watch because of all the ghost-rape. It isn't fun to watch like Poltergeist or anything, but not a bad movie to watch.

The ending got pretty dumb though, yeah, with them trying to freeze the ghost and it turning into a huge iceberg thing wtf.

I like the last line of the movie. "Welcome home, cunt".

The incest subplot was fuckin out there, too, with the mother wanting to fuck her son (apparently, they even toned that aspect down in the final cut because it made the mother less sympathetic).

In my mind there's one bitchy popular girl who hates her and Erma making the room spin is enough for everyone to get out of the room

These comics are too fucking cute.

I really love the art made with Jason and Sadako.

Shit's too fucking cute.

Jason is certified mentally handicapped, though. Sadako is in love with a retard?

Shh

Let me enjoy the cute.

He could've gotten better, but being a mega-powered zombie it most likely made him twice as retarded. Really though, I just enjoy the dynamic of the two together as a couple due to their stature, nationality, and being murderous monsters. 'Sides, it could be worse.
It could be Sadako and Leatherface. Dunno how you can make him look cute with a gal.

>Implying Erma wouldn't want to make Connor feel things.
>Things that mommys make daddys feel.
>Like forehead kisses

>>Implying Erma wouldn't want to make Connor feel things.
>>>Things that mommys make daddys feel.
>>>Like forehead CENSORED

You don't think Erma takes her Connor love-voodoo doll and... holds hands with it, do you?

If the series were to get an animated adaption, would Laika be the best choice?

Nah. Laika's aesthetic has changed since Coraline and they seem to favor ugly/lumpy character designs over anything cute. Besides, stop-motion would take too long and cost too much.

Who would be the best choice then?

Probably Sony.

Maybe I should make one now that I think about it.

Options are kinda shit across the board right now. Give it to Canada and we'll get hyper-flat, over-puppeted, auto-tweened Flashtoon shit. Give it to Hollywood, and we'll get board-driven, scriptless, intentionally off-model, crayon doodle-quality crap.

It might just be a good idea to send it to one of those Mexican studios that does Legend Quest. A little flat and stiff, but a better middleground than what we'd get from either Hollywood or Canada.

Ankama

>I'd like to see a drawfag do this.

I'd like to see that, too. It would be cute.

Confirmation of crush

>Erma likes to bridal carry the boy she likes

That's a good blend of creepy and cute.

>>Erma likes to bridal carry the boy she likes

Makes sense. She idolizes movie monsters, so naturally she'd want to grab a boy she likes and carry him off to parts unknown.

No no, Sadako is clearly a good FRIEND with Jason even thought he wants more with her. She just doesn't seem into him that way though and begrudgingly he has to accept being a good uncle.

Fucking love you anons.
Erma is great.
Need more.
Anybody got the prequel where Erma's mum and dad meet?

In pic related they say she isn't alive (like her mother) and considering that when her emotions run wild (either when she's upset, angry, or feeling pain) she just transforms into some sort of murderous shadow, I think it's safe to assume her phisical, human body is just some sort of form she takes, not living flesh and blood... although this contradicts it a bit.

There's always Kayako and Takako, though the former has a kid and the latter was a maid in love with her boss in Victorian England.
I like to think they are all loosely related in a way, like estranged cousins or some shit.

>although this contradicts it a bit.

I figured that was a case of her shapeshifting for scare-ability, like something Beetlejuice would do, not that she actually has meat and bones for real.

>Best Jason
Part VII

>Worst Jason
Jason Goes to Hell

>Honorable Mention Jason
Part II

Unless I missed a few things those don't exist?
Some one prove me wrong please

beautiful and cute

>You will never be a kid with a cute ghost girl who has a crush on you and carries you off to a dark cave for pure, innocent cuddles

Childhood was a disappointing waste I'll never get to do over.

It's a print only comic he sold. Don't know if he plans on uploading it ever. It's not as good as the comic proper and the story itself is a pretty big letdown.

How did her parents meet? She's like half undead/banshee abomination.

see

Ha, I was just about to post this before I refreshed the thread.

I'm super behind on this.