Deathmatch

Who would win? No weapons, only physical strength.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They seem somewhat evenly matched, but I'd give it to Alex based on his alpha male status.

Cenk is a pussy, he'd get hit once and start crying or some shit.

Cenk is fat.

Alex is fat and ripped.

Alex wins.

Cenk, but Alex would cheat and shoot him in the end with that grin on his face.

It would be close, but I have a feeling Cenkie Wenkie is a pampered fat fuck who has never done manual labor so Filter Jones would win.

That depends. Is Alex on Brain Force? Did he just drink filtered water?

How can a cockroach compete with this power

Alex is swole and jacked on conspiracy juice.

Easy

Tbh on I think Cenk. Cenk seems like he could become nastier.

Alex is bearmode, turk is just a fat piece of shit

Alex is bearmode and has probably spent years preparing for when SHTF whereas Cenk is just fat. Muslims are also just shit fighters in general.

Alex has less hair. That can be an advantage since Alex can just tug onto Cenk's hair follicles and expose him as the sensitive little bitch he is.

Alex would beat the fuck out of that pussy Jenk Nigger.

Alex would win, he is muscular and on Super male vitality and he can get trained by that MMA guy that is always on Infowars shilling Super Male Vitality and Brainforce

Jones would rip that tirds head off. I wouldn't get into a land war in asia with jones. He's legit manlet. Cynk or shitburger is a pussy liberal cuckhole

Alex would cave in that Roach's teeth.

I can guarantee Sink fights like a tight elbowed, sloppy butch.

Those triple consecutive dubs

Both those two fat fucks would die of heart attacks

Cenk just seems fat. Alex used to once be RIPPED. Hes probably got a ton of muscle still. And he is a massive guns fan.

Jones would take a Super Male Vitality (available from the Infowars store, btw), teleport behind Cenk and finish it right there.

they will both eat themselves to death

Jones. He possesses super male vitality and in the past has demonstrated his capacity to go super saiyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

sup cenk

Alex used to weightlift (and still does). There's a pic of him like 15 years ago and he's fucking ripped. Now he's still ripped, but has a lot of fat covering it. You can see he's bear mode in that vid of him shirtless.

Cenk has always been just fat, no muscle. Look at his older vids and he just has a big gut and tiny arms. Now he's fat all over.

Not to mention Jones' chakras are properly aligned as he has ridden himself of flouride and other harmful substances

>Super Male Vitality
OP said no weapons

And daily reminder that Jones almost fucked up a guy whose daughter got shot at the aurora theater shooting

Alex Jones strikes me as a little bitch. Like, so does Cenk, but Jones reminds me of Cartman from South Park.

>Vegan
>Gluten free
>Not tested on animals
What kind of cuck is he?

KEK

Cenk
>slightly taller and broader but just chubby
>crybaby
>will fight dirty as he is a filthy kebab with no honor
>might have repressed tard rage
>probably weakened but possibly strengthened by the toxic Californian atmosphere and fukushima radiation
>his brain can be deactivated so he can be piloted by Ana
Alex
>overweight bit has muscle clearly visible
>body systems purified by infowars brand potassium iodide to operate at maximum efficiency
>zero fluoride damage to pineal gland, chakras at maximum aperture
>can fly into a berserker rage
>supersonic roars
Face it. In a fair fight, cenk stands no chance. However, cenk will not fight fair. Can Alex withstand cenk and his dirty tricks? Will we ever get nudes of Ana kasparian so I can mail cum soaked printouts of her tits to her address? Find out next time... On dragon Ball z

Btw dune coon hulk prays towards these dubs nigger

Alex, he's fat ripped and somehow I can Imagine he knows how to fight while the other is just a fat ass cry a baby.

i would be confident putting every penny in my bank account on Alex, Kebab GTFO

>Cenk
>Alex jacked on Super Male Vitality

Alex will always win the simulation.

>Cenk
>no supermale vitality on board

why bother

That's just a simulation, though. Cenk will fight dirty. He's a Turk.

We have to assume he'll stab Alex at least once before he turns super sayan and starts ripping Cenk's arms off

I never got why items that clearly have no wheat in them are advertised as gluten free, little bit silly but I guess it's for marketing purposes. Seen water advertised to be calorie free.

Is this even a question?

Jones would crush the roach beneath his boot.

HMM I WONDER IF THIS GUY IS ETHNICALLY GREEK

Cenk never gets aggressive and always plays a whiny defense. I've seen Alex get mad with the yelling, shirt ripping, ect. Alex is a fighter, Cenk is a crying fag.

Cenk would animorph into a roach and fly away.

Alex. He probably learned some moves in the CIA.

That's a big roach. If he's able to do that, he would easily beat Axles 1v1. Just think of the reflexes of roach with the hardened exoskeleton which he clearly lacks in his "human" thin-skinned form

Cenk would get genocided

but would anyone acknoeldge it?

Cenk is Armenian

Certainly not Obama

Alex Jones was a football linebacker. Alex would tear Cenk's head off and shit down his throat.

Alex hands down, would stomp that roach dead.

Alex is filled with rage.

He's not but his cohost is

>Alex would tear Cenk's head off and shit down his throat.
I think the reason this topic keeps coming up is because we all sectetly want to see this happen in all its gruesome glory