Name a more irredeemable character

Name a more irredeemable character.

You can't.

Mr. Peanutbutter. Oops looks like I can

I don't care about her stupid feminism subplots and that women with guns episode made me want to shoot myself with a gun

please please please just kill her off

Mr. Peanutbutter. Are you serious?

The only thing about that episode that made me want to tune out was the heavy handed preaching about violence in entertainment and the continuing bogus assumption that it makes people more likely to go commit murders. Give me a break with that bullshit.

Mr. Peanutbutter is the only character on the show to have never seriously acknowledged his flaws, let alone attempt to correct them.

That's because he doesn't have any flaws. Sympathetic, empathetic, caring, successful, and genuinely friendly.

hmmm. I suppose you are right. It seems thought that alot of his success is due to just dumb luck. Right place right time...type of thing. What if he was a complete failure. A dog without a kennel. Homeless. Destitute. Masterless. Feral. Would he still beso damn irredemable without all that dumb luck?

OP you spelled "flawless" wrong

The reason that he is successful is BECAUSE people like him though. He'd still be the sweet and lovable dog everybody likes about him, only without the money. His success is because of his personality. Not the other way around.

What does that make Diane?

A traitorous leech as usual. She thanklessly leeched off her family as a child and then proceeded to leech off all the other men in her life like Bojack and PB.

t. Misogynous user

puppyslut, puppyslut, fucking puppyslut taking the knot

She's not really that bad just kind of annoying at times

How can you say that when Todd is the worst character of the show

Hank Hill

Todd > Diane > Mr. PB for worst characters.

Todd is the same as Mr. PB, where the universe bends over backwards for their happiness. Diane is just a bitch who will never be happy because she needs something to fight in order to be happy.

at least Diane gets to suffer for her actions

Nearly anyone in the show who succeeds does so die to dumb luck, someone feeling sorry for them/wanting to manipulate them, or just being an ass.

Todd is the absolute best example. He does absolutely nothing of any value and people throw money and support behind his stupid non-ideas.

And Mr Peanutbutter admitted that the person he was running for mayor against was a much better leader and threw his support behind them. What other character in the show would run for mayor and throw away their lead simply because they were so impressed with their opponent?

this

You sound salty

18thPBP

To me it sounds like you are a tad jelous of diane.

He's also shallow, and despite seeming caring, he doesn't seem to really think how his actions affect others. Also stupid, but he can't really help that.

I mean he does have flaws. We all do. He's aware that lots of people are smarter than him. He can also be very naive. He's also insecure when it comes to the idea of his wives leaving him.

But those flaws don't lead him to be malicious, petty, or self destructive/sabotaging the way many others are.

Because he knows happiness is something you choose as opposed to simply something that happens because everything in life goes according to your plans and desires.