"what about this one?"

>"what about this one?"
>"wheres the rest of it"
Fucking prudish feminists

well, where is the rest of it? Even Wonder Woman had boots

Wonder-woman suit isn't used for normal clothes. It is for combat.

meanwhile in the 70's

I like how the show pretends to be feminist and they just insulted one of the biggest feminist icons.

Not to mention getting rid of Miss Bellum.

Yes, one of the biggest feminist icons after the fact, who originated as one long bondage and depowering fantasy for years and years. Wonder Woman dick sucking never ceases to amaze me.

Originated, but is no longer used as a bondage and depowering fantasy

A male writer putting his fetishes in something that appears in the nuPPG???

Unheard of!

I'm bored just bitching about all of the reboot's obvious terrible problems. Can we just get some more cute Bliss fan art instead?

>depowering
I think you mean empowering. There's nothing wrong with wanting to express your sexuality through bondage, in fact with the right Dom it could be a very fulfilling relationship.

yes because mocking comically skimpy "battle gear" is totally only a feminist thing

It's not that skimpy though.

She is fapbait for the writer and little boys.

I LIKE SHORT SHORTS

>projecting

She's black, she has dyed hair, she has purple eyes, and she wears rebellious clothing

But what are her thoughts on the LGBT community?

>literally based on his dom wife
Fucking end yourself wikipediafag

And don't forget, a gay icon and the hero of countless young girls for decades. She's a complicated character, and you're the one reducing her to fapbait, not her fans.

She hates the hero of an island of unitard wearing Lesbians, so she can't be all that tolerant.

As long as we keep getting fan art that involves her fat loli ass i dont give a shit

>There's nothing mentally unhealthy about needing to take control from others to get off! Nothing at all!

It's not a need, it's a mutual desire between two people.

>Can we just get some more cute Bliss fan art instead?

And it's a shitty desire on the part of the dom. No one should want to degrade and take control from other individuals. Calling it a mutually agreed upon fantasy doesn't make it any better. It's like saying you're only a pedophile in your fantasies. Well sure, maybe, but you still need help.

>It's wrong because I don't like it
Also that's the biggest false equivalency I've ever read. Both the sub and dom want that relationship and enjoy it. No one is forcing anyone to do things they don't want

T. Sublet

>you still need help
Only one of the people here is boxing on soap about consensual sexual intercourse through discourse in the internet. Attempting to take control of what cannot be given. Upgrading the retrograding in the degrading of fantasy of the ecstasy of joyous occasion. The succession of mutual affection and desireable consideration. But have you then considered the one that needed help from their desire of total control was you all along?

Nigger.

THERE IS LITERALLY A GENERAL YOU FUCKING RETARD

This thread existed before that general did.

Then why does the general have more posts?

>Depowering
But the guy who made her got off to the idea of being dominated by women. He loved the concept a powerful woman who makes men submit with not only her strength, but her "feminine" values - such as compassion and love.

Wonder Woman's lack of shame over showing off her body and sexuality was female empowering at her time of creation. Just because you're a sex symbol, doesn't mean you also can't be a source of empowerment.

It's not a real general. Just the powerpunkfag back on his bullshit.

>95488261
Because generals that don't get fucked by the mods usually get a lot of posts. Posts don't equal how long it's been existent. Toonami generals get 100 posts in a span of 10 minutes.

Grow up user. People have fetishes. most of them are weird. Some people enjoy getting pissed on and slapped around in bed. some like doing the pissing and slapping. Maybe they have problems, but is sure as fuck isn't yours.

X-Xavier?

Miss me Sup Forums?

I gave you early Adult Swim, the Cartoon Network City bumpers, Teen Titans, Justice League, Samurai Jack, Code Lyoko, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Genndy Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, 2005 Ben 10, and Class of 3000.

I'd honestly rather have post-Real Snyder back.

Still think she'd look better in chainmail leggings tbqh, maybe I just like Donna more as a person though and it's affecting my biased need for pants on a woman.

Call me old fashioned but I always liked the swimsuit. Skirt is okay if there is enough leg to see.

>"Haha yeah, this outfit's so sexist and demeaning!", the writers said, as they designed an underage teenager with a fucking gigantic ass

The one that killed DC Nation? Fuck that guy.

Excues me. Is this a "Original Character Do Not Steal" thread?

seriously it feels like these people are doing it on purpose
no one can be THAT short sighted

SEXUALITY IS EVIL
DRESS LIKE MEN TO SHOW OFF YOUR FEMININITY

t. Veronica Cale

>Get rid of Ms. Bellum
>Ms. Keene has her bust reduced
>they WW for her dress
Do the writers have something against female sexuality?

They have something against mature female sexuality. Little girls being sexual is completely fine though.

>It's a "women pretend they don't wear bikinis or lingerie or short, revealing clothing they specifically design and pick out themselves" episode.

No because the fan-art secondary market fluffs up the ridiculous bullshit source material. They make shit character and expected tumblr to come along and make them better with meme versions.

Actually women get off on being controlled so the controller/dominator is literally doing them a favor by doing in a direct, sexual way. He's taking 100% control and 100% RESPONSIBILITY for both parties sexual pleasure.

The person who needs help is the gender that gets on being controlled while simultaneously going "YOU CANT CONTRRRROOLLLL MMMMEEEEE" when asked to not be a self-sabotaging cunt who hurts everyone around them.

How the fuck are we having this discussion in a PPG thread by the way? I just prove my own point about how most of just respond and react and never notice a topic or pattern of what the thread is supposed to be about.

>I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE SAYING SOMETHING!

We all need help.

Prepare to get banned. Not because I want it because mods on here can't handle that word.

This

It would be for Buttercup, the character that said the line. That aside, regardless of what you think, it's plenty skimpy.

I forgot the legs of this costume aren't uncovered.
Still think it's a good example of how different this new PPG is.

70's and 80's are literally the only times when men can wear tight short shorts and still look masculine. How?

thank god noone watches this show.

for how long can you possibly get offended by the same shit? just don't watch it, then. its like you faggots SEARCH for things to bitch about.

Personally I think he should get banned simply for going out of his way to quote six posts and fill out the captcha just to say a single word which has been used on this board a million times already that adds literally nothing of any value to the discussion whatsoever, but whatever. I guess it might piss off some SJWs which are pretty much nonexistence on this site, but I guess it also makes him feel better about himself for calling a cartoon character a nigger.

I dunno, I guess I look like an idiot posting a comment on Yahoo! answers or something. this site has actual discussions every now and then so its hard to decipher whether or not using your brain is permitted or just shitpost like an autistic 9th grader 24/7. Its hard to tell anymore whats acceptable.

most faggots here use twitter, which is why the loyal boyfriend meme started popping up here suddenly with 2-3 OPs with the picture in an hour at first.

This dumb Bliss shit was spammed everywhere so of course it's here.

This show isn't feminist
>They replaced Miss Bellum with some fashion-nut called Bianca Bikini whose only personality revolves around fashion.
>Various moments where the 3 were easily depowered and needed/got help from various characters (even the dumbass major).

*mayor

back in the 80s everyone ate regular healthy diets and actually exercised. obesity was a 90s problem.

>degrading and taking control
>implying it's not the trust of the sub willingly giving power over to the dom and the dom relishing in the feeling of responsibility and intimacy, while the sub enjoys the attention and feeling of loyalty

Being a sub isn't an inherently degrading thing, fool. Most sub/dom relationships don't go anywhere near violence or humiliation, because the dynamic requires trust and affection to properly work.

>Its hard to tell anymore whats acceptable.

Exactly. Because the mods apply rules subjectively. I got banned two times for saying the word and both times were blatant fucking jokes. But here you two are, saying it and you're probably not going to get banned.

It's inconsistent because it all depends on who's butthurt at the moment and can't have a site with rules when the rules only apply when certain people are butthurt. That's how all of the Internet is these days though.

Why are you arguing about revealing costumes on adult women?

She's fucking 10ish, why would it be ok for her to wear something like that

If someone handed you a leotard in this day and age and asked you to wear it, you wouldn't ask questions?

Not if I had superpowers.

I would've told them to draw me like your french girls.