pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJmeOBfvhSA?t=56m57s
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/what-trump-represents-not-crazy-and-not-going-away-peter-thiel-full-transcript
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_trump_argue_if_you_dont_like_the_way_things_are_then_vote_for_me.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=guFXV3zhUjA
youtube.com/watch?v=f_bc12MVvSg
nbc-2.com/story/33542166/transit-workers-in-philadelphia-on-strike
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT

40 years ago liberals were the counter culture, today conservativism is the counter culture.

Its crazy how far we've come

shut up dog

Charlotte a cute! CUTE!

bedtime soon, fellow awoos

BOO!

I swear I see more Trump Gens made by foreigners than Americans

Pence's daughter is becoming thicc

xth for Karen is a slut.

>becoming

Awoo is an insidious Russian plot.

>Pence will NEVER be your Father-in-law

Checked. This election isn't just about America. Its about America's role in the world, hence the rest of the world is also involved.

This is the context for the Chris Matthews clip

It's not an endorsement, he's saying Trump is going off message with his sideshow arguments with people. I don't agree at all, but here you go.

fuck off

americans are shit anyway

I'll never get sick of winning. It's the only thing God Emperor ever got wrong.

>the phantom of the delegates

Trump has all but won the election. He just needs that final knockout finisher. What's he gonna do? Release his taxes? Unveil his endorsers? King google publicly disavowing Clinton?

TRUMP SPOOKY NEWS
OCTOBER 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

MORNING
>Peter Thiel delivers speech at D.C. press club
>PT: "THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION PROMISED $50 BILLION COULD BRING DEMOCRACY TO IRAQ."
>"INSTEAD, WE SQUANDERED 40 TIMES AS MUCH TO BRING ABOUT CHAOS"
>"EVEN AFTER THESE BIPARTISAN FAILURES, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS MORE HAWKISH TODAY THAN AT ANY TIME SINCE IT BEGAN THE WAR IN VIETNAM."
>READ: zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/what-trump-represents-not-crazy-and-not-going-away-peter-thiel-full-transcript
AFTERNOON
>CNN cuts ties with Donna Brazile after Wikileakes reveals she fed another debate question to HRC
>Obama throws Hillary under the handicap Secret Service van: says Comey isn't trying to influence the election
>Trump rally in Grand Rapids, MI
>Trump debuts new spooky playlist
>Bobby Knight appearance
>says Trump is a "tough son of a bitch!"
>"In a Donald Trump administration, there will be no bullshit."
>Hillary: "Trump should immediately disclose all of his ties and connections to the Kremlin and its associates." (There are none)
>Geert tweets picture: MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN
>Trump rally in Warren, MI
EVENING
>Sheldon Adelson donates $25 million to anti-Hillary pac
>Fox reports this is a "floor, not a ceiling"
>Pence spooky rally in Clearwater, FL
>power goes off, Pence continues with a bullhorn and small spotlight
>Hillary (or her Twitter) goes on all day about a slate story where computer scientists allege Trump has some secret server contacting Russia
>NYT article: US officials find no direct link between Trump and Russia (there never was)

Site: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2

I'm sorry!

Reminder that both Hillary and Trump have betrayed America. One by gross negligence, the other by cooperating and receiving support from a foreign government.
Manafort has been confirmed by the FBI to be working with the Russians during the past year. Trump has been directly funded by the Russians through unscrupulous channels.

this whole election is a shame, a choice between two traitors.
Burn down this crooked system. Go for Gary Johnson or that slut Jill Stein. A pothead and a whore are literally America's best choice for democracy.

Get your tea sucking limey ass back to /britpol/

I saw FIVE new Trump Pence signs in my Area Today.

All by road sides. Still zero Hillary signs seem outside of Chappaqua

No need to take it so seriously, Ol Chap.

It just makes so much sense. The clues are all there

I've done my part today, HAVE YOU?

I just drove two hours and I'm now camped out in front of the arena where Trump is having a rally tomorrow in Wisconsin. I can't sleep though, what should I do?

Amazing how fast they fucked up badly enough to need a counter culture.

I'm not a racist, sexist, etc, yet I loathe these people, because they ARE. Judging a person by the content of their character or making statements about a collective (while still allowing for exceptions) isn't racist. But when you have "If you are a white man, you are racist and sexist. Period," is totally racist and sexist, and it is a very vocal part of the leftist movement, and it is not condemned.

>Who the hell knows what's happening anymore folks? I mean, CHYNA, ok, is killing us in trade deals BIG LEAGUE! We don't win anymore! and who knows winning more than I do? All these illegal immigrants, they cross our borders, and we're gonna build a big, big wall, believe me, AND FRANKLY Mexico is gonna pay for it ok? We don't win anymore, but we're gonna be winning so much you're gonna say "PLEASE TRUMP, WE CANT TAKE IT, WE'RE WINNING TO MUCH"! And frankly, ok, I'm gonna say "too bad", because we're gonna Make America Great Again! Who knows better than I do? CROOKED Hillary Clinton and CORRUPT Tim Kaine don't know. They have evil in their hearts people, and the system is rigged. But on November 8th, ok, we're gonna storm the polls and win BIG LEAGUE! God bless you everybody!

Here's a better link

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_trump_argue_if_you_dont_like_the_way_things_are_then_vote_for_me.html

Fuck off faggot.

We will cut what he said and make it viral just like we did Moore.

First of all how about you tell us when to watch

second if its not an endorsement then he know why everyone should vote Trump but he is to chicken shit himself to commit

>muh Russians

>Hillary was just careless :^)
>Trump is literally Putin in an orange body suit
At least keep your scripts SEPARATE.

>NYT says no evidence of link with Russia
DAMMIT PUTIN GOT TO THEM TOO

Neat sources you have there.

Praise Kek!

Everything is coming together now. This has become Trump's election to lose. The only thing stopping him now is election fraud. I would rather not have to deal with a shit show like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Behead those who don't vote. Feed them to the wolf girls.

Best watch yourself Brit or you won't be invited to the party when Trump renegotiates NAFTA

Find a store open late that has chalk and get to work

Thanks NTNN! Hail MAGA!

Reminder that Sup Forums is winning the culture war.

Comfy watch right here.

1:38:25-1:45:00

youtube.com/watch?v=guFXV3zhUjA

Sounds good to me! Better than what Hill's Tweeting.

MOCK MY WORDS

Fuck off CTR

TFW Olbermann agrees with Trump

TFW Hillary's scandal is worse than watergate

TFW Olbermann is officially redeemed

youtube.com/watch?v=f_bc12MVvSg

THIS IS CRAZY MANG!!!!!!

Trump is that you?

no?

but dont chalk up too close to the arena move around in high foot traffic areas and hit sidewalks with TRUMP chalkenings

Gary Johnson doesn't even remember what his name is, he has smoked himself stupid and he has become emotionally unhinged since being forced to quit using Marijuana

Chyna!

who the fuck are you calling old you stupid bird

LEADERSHIP, SAY IT WITH ME, LEADERSHIP!

Saw a ton of Trump signs on the Belt Parkway, then a few minutes later saw a Trump FLAG hanging from an overpass.

On my way home on the Belt, in traffic, I saw a guy wearing a MAGA hat in his SUV. I gave him a big thumbs up and he had the happiest look on his face.

Who is the Al Eppo guy?

That's just a stealth anti-Trump piece. Use your head.

Welcome to the club, lad!

Goodnight /ink/

Man I wanted to go to the rally so fucking badly, but I can't take a day of of work to get in line. Fuck.

It's like Michael Moore all over again. Expect Matthews to be on TV tomorrow going "NO NO WHAT I MEANT WAS..."

Not to mention, that's Trump's whole fucking platform, he just hasn't been reporting it.

>our Trumpgens are being ripped out of our country

Don't blame the other countries blame your stupid leaders

You are either Russian shills or dumb rednecks who fell for the Russian shills. Trump is not an American candidate, but a Kremlin sockpuppet. Hillary is a sellout prostitute for big businesses that is stealing the public's wealth and enslaving us.

Only Gary Johnson and Jill Stein have a chance at breaking this trend. Except Jill's cunt has more leaks than Hillary's campaign and would probably fuck her way into money when given the opportunity by Washington lobbyists.

Starting to think Garys Ukrainian ancestors were Jews, he looks like one

Who here holding out till Nov 8th to vote?

That's odd, this thread wasn't visible to me.

Well to be fair the NYT has been used by the Russians to push their narrative since Walter Duranty

So no sources then?

So CTR has given up on endorsing Hillary and is now trying to convince Trump voters to piss away their vote on a 3rd party.

It really must be chaos in your campaign right now.

It is.

MAGA

Sorry, i really am too tired. Oh well. Squid Loli for Trump!
nite

wrong tab or something retard? you wont reply to this thread again unless you know what's good for you

Duncan/ Johnson...?!?..?..!....?!..

NO SERIOUSLY....LITERALLY THE FUCK WHO?????

this goy.
Doing my part to make the monster vote happen.

This is literally a better choice for the Presidency that either the chronic liar or the Russian puppet.

OH GOD THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING! THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE CARPETS THEY HUNG UP ON THE WALLS!

Me. I never vote early.

I am, I don't trust mailing in a ballot, it could get lost or destroyed in transit

GUYS, I AM LITERALLY SHAKING.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

PUTIN HAS INFILTRATED THE MEDIA, THE FBI AND THE VERY CULTURE OF OUR COUNTRY.

JUST HOW DEEP IS THE RUSSIAN INFILTRATION?

FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO ARE ENJOYING THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BEING SUBVERTED BY THE KREMLIN.

Looks like we won PA

nbc-2.com/story/33542166/transit-workers-in-philadelphia-on-strike

>Transit workers went on strike early Tuesday in Philadelphia, shutting down bus, trolley and subways that provide about 900,000 rides a day and raising fears that a prolonged walkout could keep some voters from the polls on Election Day.

Remember when Trump gen was made in America? They're ripping us off on meme deals!

Is this the new script? "Vote for neither, vote Johnson, the only true conservative?"

I can spare you the disappointment, this was tried back at the #cruzmissile days. Didn't work.

McCarthyism.

The Democrats are now pushing a second Red Scare. This is fucking ridiculous.

Friendly reminder that we need to get #TheDamHasBurst trending on twitter as soon as possible. It's the next step in this meme war

everyone was hiding from you because youre so smelly and ugly and gross that nobody wants you here

yep

me in all red and i will be in front of polling place all day with me Trump sign.

>back when we were all in a tizzy over Applied Memetics
Man, that was NOTHING.

stop being so rude!

Exactly what I have been saying.
There is still time to #letgarydebate.

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!

Make sure it's legal in your state first. A lot of places you can't have signs at polling stations.

I might get to the polls real early in the morning so I can be the first one to vote for Trump in my precinct

Nice anti-Slavic conspiracy theory you racist idiot

MAGA

Next favorable poll we meme it

Get CFG to start making early voting images

I knew you would be into squid loli, Roach. Just so long it stays imaginary, you wont have to die just yet.

shut up dog

what are you even talking about you weirdo