Posted by Ross

>posted by Ross
>then taken down

What could it meannnnnnn

Could it be that--nah, nevermind.

Please Marvel let out my man Reed out form corporate jail.

Marvel has no say in the matter. Marvel is dead.

There is only D*sney.

>Please Marvel let out my man Reed out form corporate jail.
Yeah please subject Reed and Sue to modern Marvel SJW politics. Let's watch Sue go full Medusa on Reed, tell him to stop mansplaining and all that other bullshit.

At the very least, these do seem to be new designs for the two.

You know it means the Bendis is going to write Fantastic Four and turn Johnny Storm gay while making Ben Grimm an apologist for Israels treatment of Palestinians.

Fuck you user.

You know it's true.

I think I read somewhere that artists are not allowed to make sketches of certain characters, including the fantastic four

This will be cover art

If we're lucky, we get a FF series with cover art by Ross

That would be great, but i am not too optimistic about it since the movie rights of the FF are still with FOX, so it is unlikely that they bring the whole team back.

Yup, I saw that on IG and it was taken down a few minutes later. These look like new costumes, so we might be onto something, but... we all know how it's going to go down.

>Bendis will write it
>Johnny will come out as Gay
>Reed will be ecstatic about Moon Girl being smarter than him
>Sue will finally divorce Reed
>Namor will appear and be called a dicklet
>Doom will appear and act like a Beta
>there will be a special issue where Ree-Ree and Moon Girl (the newest addition to the FF) meet and have a day out

>be Alex Ross
>be almost exclusively a Marvel employee for years
>draw nothing significant but shitty covers for shitty comics
>lose your touch
>redesign Reed and Sue Richards one day
>draw a 1 on their uniforms instead of a 4
The absolute state of Ross.

We have a whole line of X-Men books. Fox movie rights don't really decide these things. Why the double standard? Personally, I'm not buying that explanation.

I think the creators just wanted to hold off a bit before shitting on Hickman's event. But we already know Ben and Johnny are going to try to find out what happened to Reed and Sue, and now art from Alex Ross pretty much confirms their return. Maybe a few months longer, they'll be back.

Why must you hurt me like this user, guess having Reed and Sue being the forgotten gods of the current universe isn't that bad after all.

I'd give anything to have Tony, Strange and Doom just be off-limits instead of being in shitty stories currently.

I don't want a modern Marvel F4 book. They'll divorce them and have Sue hook up with some black character to have kids with

>FRANKLIN RICHARDS IS THE FIRST TRANSEXUAL GOD ON THE MARVEL UNIVERSE- AND WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING.

I've noticed that. His work just doesn't seem as.... impressive anymore.

The difference between X-Men and F4 is Fant4stic. That movie damaged the brand so badly that Marvel just felt like shelving everything for a while. Also, the Inhumans push hurt Marvel so badly that they decided to bring mutants back into the forefront.

He's probably overworked at this point. That and he obviously doesn't care

Those costumes are hideous

Is that from the new F4 movie, black Ben Grimm, black Johnny storm, old man Reed and Transgender Invisible girl ?

Knowing Marvel the New F4 would consist of Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Moon Girl, and Deadpool...

F4 are my favourite heroes, i'd love to have them back. But its 2017 and Marvel will probably make me hate them.

Ain't that the truth. It's already happened with me and Stark & Strange.

Inhumans failed horribly. Did you see those twitter reblogs and likes pitting Inhumans and Xmen? Xfags are battered housewives but they supported their characters and spoke with their wallets. Give them shit and slap an X on it and they'll buy it.

But the F4 were cancelled and that's just one book gone. Brevoort lies out his ass about bad sales and that was while Hickman hijacked the characters for his comics. It was easy to get rid of that while putting Ben on GotG and Johnny with the Inhumans. Clever Marvel.

>Inhumans failed horribly.

What does the Inhumans have to do with the Fantastic Four?

Well, not really. One-Above-All was there first: he is genderfluid.

it means Marvelneeds to find a "new" group to do comics about and i am guessing return of F4 is an idea they are toying with.

>What does the Inhumans have to do with the Fantastic Four?
Christ Sup Forums really doesn't read comics

Context, user

Inhumans has nothing to do with either their current absence or their return. Pointing your finger and screaming at Inhumans for every problem Marvel has is retarded

Nobody buys that story, they culled F4 stuff before the movie was out. The book was canceled months before the movie's release even.

>thing comes out to transgendered. And played the strong manly man because he surpressed his true feelings to be a woman.
You forgot one thing

> Johnny refuses to return to the FF so he may travel the country showing solidarity with the BLM movement. "We have beaten Doom, but there is a new tryant we must defeat (points to a poster of Trump)"
> American Chavez is chosen as his replacement.
> Franklin comes out as transgendered and begins wearing drag: "A cosmic deity really doesn't have a sex or gender anyway."
> Valeria is hinted at as being lesbian ask Chavez how she had the courage to come out.
> Reed decides it time to hand the reigns of the team over to Sue who's outfit features the text: "Ask me about my 4 Feminist Agendas."
> Grimm also refuses to come back, "This whole hero'ing business on Earth reeks of toxic masculinity, I think I need some more time in space."
> "Kamahla (Marvel Girl) is his replacement"
> Moon girl will be the fourth member of this all new and improved all female Fantastic Four.

>Franklin comes out as genderfluid. He nows wants to be called by his proper name as apacheattackhelicopter
Ftfy

>Valeria is hinted at as being lesbian ask Chavez how she had the courage to come out.

I could believe this as it would be Bendis showing even more of his failure to understand the fact that America is literally from the Lesbi-verse where no one needs to come out.

>>Franklin comes out as genderfluid. He nows wants to be called by his proper name as galactusattackdevourer
Ftfy

How about
>the Fantastic Female Four Furies
So you have 4 words beginning with F, Fception

Lol, i like it

Will the cucking finally happen?

Reed got cucked by Namor, T'challa, and Doom

and Ultimate Reed got cucked too

it's a legacy of cucking

where have you been

Let's take it one step further. Doom demands that Reed stop whitewashing him, and he's recolored a delicious gyppo brown. Valeria is revealed to be his daughter, so she turns into a mini Ree-Ree.

>Reed got cucked by Namor, T'challa, and Doom
Not once, honestly Sue is probably the most the less passed around chick in comics. She's only been with Reed and Reed from an another universe.

What's it like beings so miserable all the time?

>blaming disney
marvels tanking itself just fine without them.

not that user, but to answer your question, it's very tiring.

You guys are so full of shit. If he was at DC and put out the same level of work, you would fucking love it.

It's so obvious and so fucking pathetic. seek jesus.

Ike is fucking over the F4 not Disney.

>Still blaming Disney

It's all Marvel's fault, Disney doesn't give a shit about Marvel Comics, just the MCU which they keep a hands off approach to it.

No nigga you're wishing with a monkey's paw. If marvel brought back the FF it would just be Fantastic faux with the real Mccoys. Leave them in purgatory,it's their only hope.

They were literally going to be the stand ins for the Xmen and the Fantastic four . Other than that they've always had ties to the Ff. Christ man, Ff essentials are 15 bucks apop go pick up a few.

Does no one realize that SJWFF was already a thing? It was called fantastic faux and it was just as bad as the majority of the speculation in this thread.

I saw that on Twitter too.
Those costumes are fucking hideous. It's like they glued duct tape all over their uniforms.
If they bring them back, at least bring them with the modernised take of the old blue costume from Robinson's run. That one was great.

What number is that on their chests? a 1?

Who else is hyped for The Terrifcs,the FF "return" we deserve. Don't buy into marvel shit,let em starve and wither.

I don't know if Lemire can break his teams drought but it has my Legion waifu so I'll at least give it a look

I'm confident in Lemire and DC cause they actively tossed away the sjw fad and are actually focused on delivering fun fucking cape stories. The boys at DC are aware enough to look at marvel and know to never follow in their footsteps,and in that,they will make a killing. It's reminiscent of how titan comics is bringing back Fighting American to stick it to marvel.

Don't buy into marvel shit, let em starve and wither.

Fuck this.

Now, if only it had Dibney instead of Plas. :(

Has the FF drought driven anyone else to revisiting classic FF and it's many pastiches? I've been burning through my Lee/Kirby essentials like wild fire. Also,bless Byrne for his Ff pastiches,those have been a blast to read. I'm just sad that he never gave either of the two he did definite endings.

You know, with that in mind, it's actually a blessing that they decided to write out the F4 instead of turning them into SJW cancer.

need more pastiches?
Astro City has a good one with the Incredibles but Planetary's are worth a read I loved them even as villains and Venture Bros as a spoof

what are essential FF reads?
>Lee/Kirby
>Byrne
>Hickman
>Simonson
>McDuffie
>Aguirre-Sacasa
>Pacheco
>Fantastic Four: 1234
>Fantastic Four: Unstable Molecules

Oh I adore the Furst Family,I wanted to get into the Apollo eleven since they too seem to have an FF vibe to them. Did you ever read the marvel adventure Ff books? I really love those.

So yeah, I just read Marvel Legacy. For the most of the issue, it's just a dumb elseworlds where the Cave Avengers fight Cave Doom and a bunch of weaklings that resemble modern villains. Best part was the end though. There were some neat little pages that are, I assume, supposed to be brought back up in their own ongoings. Like Samnee Cap, Ribic Thor, etc. I really don't understand why we got those disgusting ass primer pages instead of this though. Anyway, Loki also makes an appearance talking to Gorr, asking about All-Black.

Guess who's coming back?
It's honestly just Jean. Although to be fair, she hints at old Marvel spotlights like Logan, Scott, etc. coming back. The ending hinted that the reason the Fantastic Four haven't returned is because they're actually holding something back that got awakened/created after Secret Wars. Whoever "HE" is just wants to live in the past. Reed is all about the future though. The comic ends with the FF defeated and a hand tearing through the not-source wall into our world.

Disney doesn't care about the comics division.

This is ALL Ike Pearlmutter Alex Alonso.

Honestly? You're right.

Towards the end the FF was getting insufferable with 'Reed is an autist' & the Valeria-faggotry so I'm actually OK with them not being around for these dark days.

>D*sney
Why do people keep doing this?

We're going to see a new black Reed, asian The Thing and hispanic Ms Invisible going on adventures to fight the evil patriarchy villains, filled with plot points that contradict each other and only really happen for the sake of convenience and dialogue is constant Bendis style- fake realistic dialogue where people keep repeating each others statements like retards.

>draw a 1 on their uniforms instead of a 4
It's a very stylized 4.

Is this implying that Marvel got the rights from Fox?

Pics? What's Cave D like? Anything Tony Stark related?

I don't even particularly care about the FF but weren't Ross' Reed and Sue supposed to look like JFK and Jackie Kennedy?

It's pretty much a one. If you didn't know it was supposed to be a four you would automatically assume that it was a four at all.

Didn't they fucking DEBUT on a FF comic

>marvel adventure
yeah and those. I also read the Marvel Adventure Spider-Man and Avengers that Jeff Parker issues were fun. And heir not continuity heavy like all the other Marvel books.

Out of curiosity have you ever read Thing two in one? I fuckin love that series and no one ever brings it up. What's more surprising is that none of the execs at FOX ever picked up on them. Id totally watch a Thing solo film or TV show,just have the FF or the Xmen cameo. My favorite issue is probably the one where Ben takes on the Champion in a boxing match.

Lemire is hot garbage though and the artist has a known issue with meeting deadlines.

Shaner? Shaner is the fill-in artist, senpai. Ivan Reis is main. Together they'll manage 1 issue a month.

So if you weren't aware that the picture was of Reed and Sue, two members of the Fantastic FOUR you'd assume it's a one?

Black Hammer's been fantastic, but also at the same time it focuses on 1-2 members of the "family" at a time per issue

They already made Johnny black, so making him gay is fine with me. A literal flamer.

>It's pretty much a one.
its clearly a 4, grandpa, you just don't seem to undesrtand pretty basic modern design

Then maybe I'll check it out. After Lemire leaves

>They were literally going to be the stand ins for the Xmen and the Fantastic four

>and the Fantastic four

How?
Do you blame the Inhumans when your toast comes out a little burnt? If anything was acting as an F4 replacement it was Ultimates. The Inhumans did nothing of the sort.

I don't blame the inhumans for shit , that's stupid. I was just saying that was the reason marvel started pushing them in the first place. If anything I blame marvel. They keep doing stupid shit like this thinking that they're talented enough to get it working but they really arent. God damn Benis made venom and the symbiotes into a substitute for rom and the god damn space knights of all things.

Had the Essential for Marvel Two-In-One

Nice, I've been meaning to pick it up but I always forget to. As of now I just have a shitload of single issues.

The inhumans in comic and television both suck, and should be treated like the d-class FF background characters they are

>Reed decides it time to hand the reigns of the team over to Sue who's outfit features the text: "Ask me about my 4 Feminist Agendas."
And Sue changes her code name to "Mister Fantastic" after Reed begs her on his knees to do so.

They worked the best in classic Kirby/Lee FF stories. They were treated like alien royalty. Everytime they interacted with the FF or any other marvel characters it was a holy shit event. There's one classic FF issue where they meet the Black Panter on some island near Wakanda and he'a utterly stumped by Black Bolt's power level. Panther also got his shit kicked in by Karnak. They used to be treated like Galactus tier cosmic beings and they kinda got shittier over time.

Dibney is shit and he s wife deserved to get raped.

>Tony and Strange

50 years in ms paint

>Ben Grimm an apologist for Israels treatment of Palestinians.

Bendis is a total Zionist Jew, he would never.

Nah Sup Forumsntrarians have been hating on Ross for a while, especially Kingdom Come.

I'm buying it for my niggas Plas and Terrific.