Totally Awesome Hulk Storytime

Guest Starring the All Asians Know Each Other Alliance! And Black Panther!

When did Black Panther team up with Cho? Did they just need another smart guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

www99.zippyshare.com/v/bTbGyUWq/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think they did rumble before team-up thing during Civil War II, complete with Panther-themed Hulkbuster.

Oh yeah, that did happen, didn't it.

You know what, I'm just happy someone remembered Silk exists.

>Black partner smiling

It been a long time that i saw him smiling.

>YUSS!

queen

This is her first appearance since her series died, not counting an AU walk-on role in 2099.

>NOMNOMNOM

Oh goddammit

is banner back

How is silk eating.

No.

It's funny because "the asian community is very tight knit" is a real-life meme.

>How is silk eating.

"Ninja trickf!"

Cept if you are from another Asian country. Ohh they do not like each other.

just why wear costumes indoors if they all know each other?

I don't think Cindy or Kamala know any of these people in their secret identities. Or, they seem like the type that would wear the costumes around because it's cool.

I now want this to become a running gag.

And if you think this is stupid, buckle the fuck up.

No, I mean it. Buckle up.

I do hope they planned for the extreme awkwardness of Cho eventually de-hulking on the airless surface of the moon.

Wait, hulk should know this too?

Didn't Black Panther refuse to join the Illuminati because of them doing shit like this?

That's all, folks.

Well, Cho choose this, not the Illuminati

Amadeus asked for it. This isn't stupid If he asked for a safe space (literally). It's all about consent folks.

If you wanna shove your hulk in space, just ask.

I like that Shang Chi was there for that charity benefit but he has better things to do than hang out and eat with Hulk and the Superslants.

I'm getting that MLP user flashback

He was busy helping Iron Fist fight a Canadian zombie cult or some such crazy comic bullshit.

so now they are recreating characters and story lines, whats that thing they say "house of ideas?"

The dialogue and general writing is absolutely awful

This is the most stupidest thing I've read today.

Ignoring how unfeasible is to convert a tsar bomba to a nuclear bomb, ignoring the blue side of the moon with breathable atmosphere, any megaton explosion that would damage or push the moon out of his trajectory, or even reduce its mass, would cause large scale cat
astrophies on earth, ranging from floods, hurricanes, tsunamis and potentially wiping a lot of cities located on the coast.

How the heck can he get to planet Hulk? Originally, Banner got there by pure accident. By trashing his shuttle and drifting off course. Tony wanted to send him on a non populated planet to protect any sentient life. Why would BP send him on a known populated planet? Why is BP worse than Tony Stark?

I don't think Greg Pak understands how Richter scale works at all

So why did the illuminati just ask banner before?

Greg Pak wrote the original Amadeus Cho runs right? The ones where he did trajectory calculations? How come he never does that here? How come Chulk is just so fucking stupid?
>Wow I can build shit but lack any kind of strategy or common sense.
Come on now.

Pak is writing what fits modern Marvel.

Cho is dead.

The Totally Awesome Hulk 023 (2017) (webrip) (GG-DCP)
www99.zippyshare.com/v/bTbGyUWq/file.html

Correct, although no one reading comic books cares about anything other than comic book science, which is why Lana Lang can bomb the global atmosphere with radiated particles of Kryptonite with the push of one button and the only person who would be harmed would be Clark and Kara.

You probably spent more time thinking about it then anyone at Marble did.

ONE
MORE
HULK

Isn't it a tad bit ironic that Pak is aping his own classic story?

She was in an earlier arc of TAH, as well. The one just before the whole Weapon X thing.

In issue 3 of totally awesome he makes this big deal about how he wants to beat monsters the smart way, and used Fin Fang Fooms acid breath against him by shoving a Base down his throat. Give us that, but less 7th grade science

This
7 pages of lunch.