Would abos be worse than niggers if we had Americas gun laws/availability?

Would abos be worse than niggers if we had Americas gun laws/availability?

Half-castes are truly nigger tier.

Not a chance. Niggers are an entire breed to themselves when it comes to wanton destruction and violence. Abos are probably dumber, but they're not nearly as inherently violent and sociopathic as niggers.

Says you americunt. Can't walk past centrelink without one trying to drunk mug me

You post that pic but 90% of Aussies have static IPs

You didn't spend a few hundred years breeding them to be dumber and stronger on purpose.

Hey, they were like that when we found em

>Amerifat: Fucking nigers beat my best to death because he was white.
>Swedcucuck:Fucking niggers raped my sister and now she has been charged because she fought back while she was being raped .
>Ausfag: I know my white brothers. We have it just as bad. Last week we went into the city and this drunken Abbo asked my friend for a smoke. I think i have PTSD.

Reminder: 90% Of Ausfags on here have had no interaction with an abbo.

>pressing the button that would factory reset your modem
just turn it off for a minute, doofus

Look at this drama queen.

>Would abos be worse than niggers if we had Americas gun laws/availability?

Their firearms would be filled with sand and inoperable within three weeks.

?????

You have to pay to have a static IP here with all major ISPs

In far north Queensland like 70% population are abos

I was talking to a mate auspol cucks the other day. He remarked how it was funny how all the "Trauma" stories take place in far north Queensland.

And where does this cunt live? Melbourne, the duck capital of Australia

I'm with tpg and have reset my modem 1000 times. IP has stayed the same senpai

> I'm with tpg

Post discarded

Pull out the wire. Wait for one minute. .put it in

It's the 2nd biggest ISP and phone provider you fag

My ISP is fucking static. I promise.

I'm pretty sure that with American gun laws Aussies would have already solved the Abo problem

Abos are probably the only impoverished minority in any country that are literally too stupid to form gangs. If they were given guns there would be a brief moment of chaos where a lot of whites and gooks would die but at the end of the day a bunch of Abos would be in prison on much longer sentences then they currently are and a bunch would be killed by themselves or their abo mates.

Honestly the abo population would probably halve over a 50 year period if they had guns.

What's with you, mate?

I have bolt action rifles, semi-automatics, shotguns, pistols et cetera.

If you can afford the guns and the licences, you can own them, and I'm in Sydney.

I don't get it when people say you can't get guns in fucking Australia.

chekd

Hahahahahaha

Top shit. Yeah I think they would have been all South Africa. But SA is dead now, would Aus be the same?

>drunk mug

Kek, this is not hard to handle, face a coked nigger and you will see what's dangerous, super chimp saiyan mode.

not even for a minute with my telstra router all ya need to do is turn it off and on again

>india
>giving tech help
why am i not suprised

When will you Brits/Scots start to bring the right immigrants (aka the whites left behind)?

Nogs here never have legal guns so probably not

No. They still wouldn't be able to get their licences.

even in the organized crime world nobody will sell abos guns.

Semi auto, you mean hand gun

No, I mean semi-automatic rifle.

Jesus ...

Guns don't just 'become free' if we implement American Laws. You'd get maybe 3 in every 100,000 abo's smart enough to save up and buy a gun, so they could steal other people's petrol and make a return on investment.

>flag
>telling people how to fix telecomunications

They are illegal but...

I grew up in Alice Springs NT, plenty of interaction with abos.

Pretty much don't walk out after Dark, and just straight up turn around and bolt if you see a group walking toward you down an empty street, and give 5m birth in public (for youths).

Just ignore the 30yo+ smelly ones

tough luck

You must be one of those poors. Here we price them darkies out.

Learn the laws of your state, friend.

Category D? Sounds like a hassle to get