youtu.be/vpLRJyWe814
youtu.be/lIF8VdoWKCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YdDnI5Ryr6U

cute

I'm already prepping the story time

it was just a prank, bro

I love Multiversity

Get ready for reposting the same Henry art everyday and dudes jacking it to the wolf from scary godmother

I dread the torrent of aged up stuff but I have a small glimmer of hope that won't be all there is this time.

Jesus fuck, you guys seriously couldn't wait one more day until it's officially fall season?

I refuse to believe there are people out there that actually jack it to that gay wolf man. Everyone knows all the Sup Forumsol kids rub their dicks to Phantasma and Creepy Susie this time of year.

Im so glad i started the silver shamrock meme

>he doesn't realize how degenerate furfags are

Ive jacked it to the gay wolf and creepy Susie and I don't fucking regret either of those sessions.

Wish it was /cock/tober.

Shut up, Conal. Everyone will always love Michael more than you.

Let's get our slut /ck/ to join the fun

ITS ALMOTS TIME KIDS, ITS ALMOST TIME

New generation of furries created.

The thread, it's still open! Please, delete the thread. Stop it, please, for God's sake, please stop it. There's no more time! Please stop it. Stop it now. Turn it off! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!

>I refuse to believe there are people out there that actually jack it to that gay wolf man. Everyone knows all the Sup Forumsol kids rub their dicks to Phantasma and Creepy Susie this time of year

They're probably jacking off to the werewolf loli in right now.

warwilfs > ghosts > skellingtons > zombies

You're damn right.

I'm so excited

Sup Forums needs more skinwalkers.

Best Halloween movie.
(it got a comic adaptation so is Sup Forums)

If I knew what those were I might add it to my list of things to draw for October

>realize that pumpkin has a dog nose and that's not his big excited mouth

Evil Native American ... witch? I think.

With the power to turn into an animal to help get close to people usually to murder them.

FUCK YEAH!

Samhainn is tumshie lantern time!

I really need to make one this year it's been far far too long.

Yeah just checked Google and nothing really looks like it would be a unique monster

Has anyone fugged a Harley yet?

I haven't fugged anyone yet.

Reading and watching both is now gonna be a tradition for me

Yeah, the idea of evil spellcasters making use of shapeshifting to aid their aims is a very universal one.

Yeah as far as shapeshifters and similar goes I much prefer the likes of the Selkies and "The Deer Woman".

Back when there were more regular streams related to /x/ I used to always try to get it played.

Been a few years since I've seen it but I watched it for a good 3-4 halloweens in a row.

You got picks of those 2?

Hey, I'm organizing a horror cartoon stream. I've looked up a lot of new stuff, but I still think I need some more, and I don't have all the time in the world to go scrounge for this stuff.

If any of you have any good, obscurish horror animation stuff, please post it and I'll probably add it to the stream. As it is I think I have enough to probably stream every night leading up to halloween, a couple of hours a night. I just want to buffer it up a little.

I'm also working on some animation stuff myself to kinda host the stream toonami style, nothing fancy, but just for flavor. Extra content would help keep the workload down to not pad things out too much.

*every night leading up to halloween for two weeks

Bumping for interest

I'm making a list for a month long viewing party, and I can't decide if I want the first night to be trick or treat or the last night

I should also add that the statute of limitations on this is pretty broad. Anything goes, wether its a series, a weird online web thing, a proper professional animation or some dude's machinima, as long as its horror, spooky themed, weird, or comfy in a gothic kinda way, its all fair game. If you can find it in an easily streamable format, like its already hosted on a video site somewhere, that would be great. But if not, just give me a torrent link early and I'll upload it unlisted, and we can watch it that way.

>not /cock/tober 2: electric boogaloo

From an art perspective the Selkie probably isn't that interesting.

A creature that shifts between a beautiful man or woman and a seal. So I guess there could be some interesting stuff mid-transformation, but other than that it's just a picture of a seal or a beautiful person carrying a seal skin.

>selkies
>kelpies
>nessie
>alcoholism
Scotland is a terrifying place.

Yeah, not that interesting.

>forgetting this fucker

he even has his own song

youtube.com/watch?v=1JQpE7n6eUk

The Deer Woman is a little more interesting in certain descriptions.

Able to go between deer and beautiful woman is fairly common but also at times said to still have hooves while in human form.

In the same kind of category as sirens and a lot of succubus depictions, with the spell binding beauty that might be broken if the victim notices the unhuman lower extremities.

Well that's mid transformation so that's cheating.

And one more after this

I might have a few more selkie here and there, but I'd have to look harder. I think they can be depicted in some fairly interesting ways and scary ways.

Kelpies are cute. The real fucker you need to worry about is the Each-uisge.

Basically the more dangerous sea and loch version of a kelpie.

Will we get art of a cute Empty Hand girl?

I can't wait to draw loads of cancer for a whole month.

Aye water spirits often have a good variation to them, lots of ways to make them weird looking, especially if they haven't had time, or haven't felt the need to clean themselves up after coming onto land.

Oh boy can't wait for the traditional Ed Edd 'n Eddy storytimes. You know the ones.
Hope there's lots of first timers this year.

>all those scary godmother threads and re-airings

HYPE

10 MORE DAYS TILL WAIFU-SPAM

WAIFU-SPAM WAIFU-SPAM

10 MORE DAYS TILL WAIFU-SPAM

REPORT AND SAGE

I think we should have a Stranger Things Demogorgon Girl.

I need to watch stranger things

I got stuck inside the muffler

Halloween is Grinch Night.

He did nothing wrong

I was in the last thread but I did not copy down the lists that people were making for cartoons to watch during October to put you in the mood for spookiness. Could anyone list what they're going to watch?

Me personally, I'm going to watch the Devil and Danielle mouse, Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School, Coraline, Paranorman, and of course "Over the Garden Wall". Probably also the Gravity Falls Summerween episode. But I need more suggestions...

If only Sup Forums had musicals like Sup Forums

I wonder if that user who was making that choose your own adventure is finished yet

Any chance she can get some art this year? She has a whopping zero.

this.

Although there are two skeletons I really like.

>tfw no more spooky chilly fall days browsing /x/ in a blanket because /x/ is irredeemable shit now

Werewolves are superior.
Even Jughead has gone wuff

I AM SO FUCKING READY!

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>not wanting to hear about how Alex Jones' tablets will save you from the chemicals in the water that will turn you gay and reveal the truth about the moon landing and 9/11

It was all fun and games until Rob Lowe hunting Bigfoot became the word of god.

>fugging anyone
Where do you think you are, user?

What's that supposed to be?

An angry black man or some shit.

>He hasn't read Bring me to Ed

I got a hickey from a female joker last year

Watch it with those microaggressions, chief.

youtube.com/watch?v=bl2kVl8ZgnA

>plebs just wanted more fucking Mike Myers
I mean, if this movie was the second, it would have probably worked better. An anthology of Halloween movies being spooky happenings around the day.

Can't wait to see what Kyrie can do without... oh wait. Fuck.

as far as movies go, "Song of the sea", by Tomm Moore while not really spooky, is set at halloween and deals with the supernatural in what I'd call a comfy way.
And for TV series, the only not obvious (Over the garden wall and GF) one that comes to mind is "Pumpkin reports". a simple CG cartoon about a pumpkin based alien infiltrating earth as a little girl to prepare for the imminent invasion.
I only have the theme song athand but I remember someone having a MEGA

youtu.be/0uxx5vkTch0

But maybe I can help more with shorts:

young grim reapers grow up:
youtu.be/Mptpw8fQ-lw

Spooky cartoon pilots
youtu.be/0l940bPkV1o
youtu.be/YcchrgJgryo

a small story about a goth girl trying to summona demon
youtu.be/fxdvZR1ncmA

Mentally unstable child goes to hell... and back!
youtu.be/5LQe5nR2CgM

An old newgrounds series abou a sentient zombie
youtu.be/J70azufCPOc

... that's apparently getting a continuation!
youtu.be/HEtwE7CpKK8

And, may I suggest to play also Villains songs? they usually are about pretty gruesome things, and the villains always have the best songs.
youtu.be/vpLRJyWe814

and that's it. I hope something I posted was actually helpful.

But maybe I can help a little more suggesting shorts:

You forgot succubi.

>kelpies are cute

BULL

SHIT

It would be impossible due to all the underage.

>spooky pilots

Don't forget Deadtime Stories.

youtu.be/lIF8VdoWKCk

Common, but I always watch Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow around Halloween. It's atmosphere is perfection.

oct/co/ber

you're welcome

Sup Forumscktober

you're welcome

>tfw /cock/ was an april fools day only event
>tfw Sup Forums and /ck/ won't hang out to watch comfy spooky waifus
>while baking spooky themed cakes

It was a small town by a small river and a small lake in a small northern part of a Midwest state. There wasn’t so much wilderness around that you couldn’t see the town. On the other hand, there wasn’t so much town around that you couldn’t see and feel and touch the wilderness. The town was full of fences to walk on and sidewalks to skate on and the muted cries and laughter of boys and girls full of costume dreams and pumpkin spirits, preparing for the greatest night of the year, better than Easter, better than Christmas — Halloween.

There's a metric fuckton of fan comics, some even good, and animations they are Sup Forums related so long as someone posts them to justify the discussion.

How about There's A Man In The Woods and the one with a ghost pirate courting a naked sea witch?

wtf I'm a pedo now

Tales from the Crypt did an animated episode, right? It had the three little pigs or something.