Why should we not kill all gays now?

And Jews for the lulz.

What benefit are they to human civilization? What do they actually *do*?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
youtube.com/watch?v=KmeDzffQrzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does Mike Pence think of this?

then women then ourselves

Pence will send Trump to the gay rehabilitation camp for a week.

Go ahead. I won't stop you.

What do you actually do, loser?

I'm a gay Jew and I could kick your ass.

Soon, Inch'Allah !

He knows Trump will be assassinated when elected so he's just waiting patiently.

There are way bigger fishes to fry. West is invaded by mudslimes, dindus are chimping out and (((they))) are getting more desperate. Some sacrifices and strange aliances need to be made.

Gays are alright. Theyre a good ally for us.

Draise Rek

What benefit are you to anything?

What made him so pro?

DONALD TRUMP IS A FAG ENABLER
>DONALD TRUMP IS A FAG ENABLER

they write our musicals
they make our fancy cupcakes
they pick out our wardrobes
they eat out your gf while you fuck their pussies raw

What have you done, user?

After a few dozen orgies featuring Lesbian 18 year old models, you tend to not care so much about the morality of gays.

What do you except? He is a Pro-gay for long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Is there literally anyone this clown doesn't pander to. Jesus he really is taking down the GOP

He is gonna need to unite all of America to help build that Great Wall of Trump

Alan Turing.

Gays are all right as long as they don't act it.

Because gays take harsh abuse from you racist cis scummies while they work hard to make America culturally enriched.

Rudy will vote for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=KmeDzffQrzw

I never want this ride to end.

Dis, Thanks to our based gay, Peter Thiel.

>anal touring

You mean the party that started about civil rights and the abolition of slavery?

Can't we just kill all the obnoxious and loud gays and keep the cool bro ones who just want you to get strong and eat your vegetables?

As long as the fags are down to shoot the invaders, who cares.

I was sort of tolerant of the fags until I started using FB more. Ok, you're a faggot. We get it, shut the fuck up.

I think we all know the answer to the other part.

Yeah, if you hate gays, vote for a cunt, who will bring thousands of mudslimes, who want to kill gays.

He probably realizes that there are way bigger fish to fry.

Do gays even really have anything left to complain about? They have the same rights as anyone now.
Oh boo hoo some baker didn't want to bake me a cake. Big fucking deal, just take your business to a different baker.

Cute gay canadian boy looking for pol boyfriend
I am not a shut in.

Because I have a few gay friends and I don't want you killing them.

Why do you want to kill people based on who they fuck? are you going to gas all the bisexuals and lesbians too? Probably not going to be much population left then.

What a moron.

and what do YOU do for humanity? faggot

Because some of them are useful to society.

Reminder that God hates faggots

If you kill gays you kill fashion, all the clothes we wear were designed by gays. All the major famous brands were made by gay men.

If you want to kill gays you need to go through Canadians first we won't let you hurt them.

jk, Fuck gays.

In Louisiana it's still legal to fire somebody for being gay.

Faggots are disgusting but we shall accept useful idiots for now.

Gays help curb overpopulation and help spread diseases like HIV to kill all the degenerates.

There's nothing wrong with LGB but the T can fuck right off and any other letters they add.

It's also legal to fire them for not being gay.

Being a rich billionaire with rich gay non Jew friends

All right, well, yeah. I guess I didn't think of it that way.

Speak for yourself Toronto

There's just no state/federal protection for sexual orientation. You could be fired for being straight or asexual just as well.

1) I really doubt that ever happens as it would be a PR nightmare for the company.
2) Even if it were prohibited by law, if the company really wanted they would just fire you (or not hire you in the first place) and say it was for some other reason.

Don't u mean
Mike "jolt Ac/DC into the lgbt" pence?

Yes, Toronto is exactly where they should start "going through" Canada.

FYI burgers, Calgary canceled the fag parade this year because no one wanted to fund it. On the other hand, we have a sand nigger mayor. Win some, lose some I guess.

what game is that referring to??

Honestly because it pisses off muslims, and nothing in the world will ever top making a bunch of backwards mudslimed angry.

here's the thing about Trump: and he's absolutely right-

he doesnt care what you are or who you are, as long as you are competent and do your job.

This is why the accusations of him as racist are absurd. He doesnt care about social issues like race or sexual preference. he cares, in his business- if YOU can do your job properly and represent his company well.

And I imagine his position as president is the same. as long as you are a productive member of society, pay your taxes and love your country, he could give a fuck who you fuck.

Gays trigger sandniggers.

And when Trump shows support for lgbts, it triggers liberals, cuckservatives, sandniggers, and SJWs. Ditto for Thiel's epic endorsement speech.

Gays are great wingmen and generally bros.

Faggots, on the other hand... Fags you've gotta kill.