If something so extremely heinous, so incriminating was truly in her emails...

If something so extremely heinous, so incriminating was truly in her emails, why would she make the rookie mistake of running for President which basically is asking for everyone to look into her past and investigate said emails? She could have lived a comfortably normal life as a private citizen without anyone at her throat all the time chanting "lock her up!"

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She thought she was untouchable. That no one would dare try to stop her.

classic sociopath.

Criminals commit crimes for the thrill of it.

I don't know, to me it just gives off the sign that there isn't actually anything in there that could lead to her arrest. The case was dismissed in July and she seems fairly confident the same will happen this time too.

How come it seems like the wheels are coming off?

She has a lot of connections. But (((They))) underestimated meme magic and have gone into a fight they were unprepared for.

She owes some favors for specific people, thats y she cant drop out.

guilty conscience

It's all pantomime

She's a power-hungry nutcase with impulse control issues

Bumping

hmm its almost as if she is controlled opposition for the kike trump to gain power

Hubris

And/or

Someone built her up, made her do it

Because she's an arrogant sociopath who truly believes she is entitled to her "turn" at being president.

We already know that there was classified information in the emails. Comey said as much. There were like 12 or so emails containing Top Secret information (some even including information locked behind SCIs). The information is there, and negligence is there (Comey said she was "extremely careless"). As a result she could 100% be charged for mishandling classified information (intent is not required, nor is the information being obtained by a hostile actor required (though it is believed that this absolutely happened with Clinton), negligence or attempting to be negligent (ie. attempting to bring some work home from the SCIFF (locked box where SCI information is required to remain) with you to work on at night is sufficient for prosecution of mishandling classified information - see Bryan Nishimura). If she were anyone else she would have been prosecuted immediately (and her ability to ever have a security clearance revoked), but she isn't: Attorney General Loretta Lynch (who deserves her own prosecution for corruption) is a good friend of the Clintons and almost certainly told Comey that he is not to come to the conclusion that Clinton should be prosecuted (and Comey didn't want to be fired some 6 months before he would leave his Director position). The objective facts are there and she is guilty of breaking the law regardless of intent. I think she has always wanted to be the president, and doesn't want to let a possible felony indictment get in the way.

Vanity and hubris.

Becoming president is the only way for her to stay out of prison

>answering OP like it's not a trolling shill

>anyone who has a different opinion than me is a shill
Please tell me this meme will end after the election is over

They pretty much all thought they could get away with it. Too bad fate had other plans for them.

kys newfag

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE

It will never end.

Because when people get away with enough shit long enough, they get complacent while stroking themselves about how good they are at getting away with shit.

That's when mistakes happen, she made one, a big one, and now she's in full damage control mode. Complacency gets you, and in her case...others, killed.

When your responsible for most people in the government for having their job, you believe people wont bite the hand that feeds them

She doesn't feel/think she did anything wrong because she probably had tons of yes men and people rationalizing stuff with her.

She's a woman after all

Her fatal flaw is hubris.

i.e. being a sociopath

Really makes those last 2 neurons slam together

It's almost as if... she didn't commit any crimes and there's nothing in the damn emails...

I could make up fake emails with no chain of custody about OP, but I don't cuz I'm not Putin.

Good post. I really like her

wow thanks for correcting the record(tm)

its almost like if that was true .. she would've released the emails!! hmmmm

greed's a motherfucker

not true

>being this much a newfag
cuz this is pol, Shillary is always loosing in this alt-right safe space. Till the 8th....

I wish meme magic was enough to get her ass into jail. But it won't

Lex Luthor already had a lot of money, he could've lived a comfortably normal life as a private citizen, so why does he keep going up against Superman?

>implying (((someone))) isn't blackmailing her and forcing her to run for president

she screws up everything she touches with hubris

She's a lawyer. And, regardless of what you think about her, she's a good lawyer. She took a calculated risk. She determined that based on the facts at the time that this scandal wouldn't get to her. Further, she determined that even if the worst possible facts came to light, she would still have a pretty large chance of being elected.

So she continued.

Reminder that something can be illegal without being criminal. There exists no criminal penalty in Executive Order 13526. There exists no criminal penalty in 18 U.S. Code § 793. There exists no criminal penalty in 36 CFR § 1236.22. Finally, there exists no criminal penalty in FOIA.

It kind of falls outside of the purview of the DOJ because it is my understanding that their purpose is to address criminal violations. These all appear to be civil violations or just internal procedure violations. She won't go to jail unless she committed an abhorrently and flagrant treasonous act. Period.

side note: they are going to say that Weiner's laptop was compromised and that's how the Russians got access to the emails

> Why does she kill and cheat her way into and and then run for president?

Gee, I dunno.

A lot of the leaks which have gotten her into hot water were not foreseeable. They thought that she would be electable but more dirt just keeps coming up all the time, and I doubt anyone in the beginning would have thought that Trump would come out this big of a candidate. Without Trump who would she be running against? Cruz? Carson? That's the brilliant thing about this election, its been so unpredictable its hard to even rig it.

Easy to answer, she believes she is untuchable.

Why would she run with a critical health problems for that matter?