Im actually happy theyre doing a middle ground between serialised and non serialised episodes...

Im actually happy theyre doing a middle ground between serialised and non serialised episodes. S20 went way too far but these two eps are more like 19 where only some things are carried over that work.

Stuff like Creek and Hiedi, whos being a much better foil to Eric than Wendy was

Other urls found in this thread:

fullbooks.net/it/page-154-1007752.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K0NMugoAVbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im also glad PC principle is still around and Eric trying to get sympathy by pretending to be suicidal was hilarious

Kenny being in the images of the kids killed by distracted drivers was a nice touch

I really enjoyed this episode

>Hiedi, whos being a much better foil to Eric than Wendy was
This, is funny seeing the power struggle between them

Here's hoping they do an It parody for Halloween. I'm super stoked at the idea of a South Park equivalent to the losers gang.

Too much President Trump bashing.

this. i'm still shaking

I literally couldn't even watch the show. It's just so hurtful

Very funny, but I'm pretty sure if the show was making fun of something you respected, and honored, you'd dislike it too.

Overall this was a good episode. The tweets were the most hilarious part, and I liked the Cartman story as well. This along with the last episode was a good return to him being the self centered and insanely thin skinned piece of shit we know and love. Him continuing to rip on Heidi as she dutifully helped him was a nice touch. It reminds me of the Eric and Butters dynamic, but with a bit of Wendy mixed in. Not bad, it's giving Cartman a slightly new angle and I'm interested.

Speaking of the previous episode, I didn't like it. This one was much better. I didn't feel like any of the references were lost on me and they didn't go in too deep with the metaphor. And the Creek parts were also well done, but I didn't have high hopes for those. I thought they might be overly fanservicey. Tweek killed it though, along with Garrison. Again, best parts of the episode.

Keyed up political types think they just blamed everything bad in the world on Trump's twitter based chainsaw-diplomacy, but I feel like that misses the whole angle of Craig telling Tweek to calm the fuck down and stop obsessing over every headline, which puts the ball in everyone else's court too. So there was a direct plea to the crowd for common sense. But in the end, its hard to ignore the tense back and forth and escalating threats, and some people just gotta get drawn in. And if these negotiations weren't being carried out publicly over social media it would be less fuel for the fire. And not just regarding NK. It's hard to justify asking millions to be the bigger man about this when only one will do.

Whether or not you agree with all the fire and brimstone rhetoric, there's no denying that its putting the world really on edge, so its a fair point to bring up. But I realize all you culture warriors out there don't wanna hear that shit, so keep being mad I guess. The show will go on.

No, I wouldn't.

Hes baiting you goddamn retard

im simply amazed at how you can go from acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum to pretending to be the cool guy making fun of those trump supporters back and forth without a hint of irony
its like im looking at some kind of alien, if i ever pulled a fraction of the shit spectacle i have seen from the average liberal i would be too ashamed to even touch the topic for a decade
it reminds me of when i was a teenager and my mom made a scene so i powerwalked the fuck out of there while she screamed at me to come back because i was making everyone look at us

Hey, don't call him a retard, friend!

Thanks for hyping me up for something that probably won't happen! It's like the season they had to delay a week because they had a power outage and they missed the deadline and one of the final episodes aired like a day or 2 before Christmas and they didn't even do a Christmas special

>it reminds me of when i was a teenager
I bet it feels like only yesterday.

I just don't really find it funny anymore.

Hard to tell bait when some Sup Forums posters genuinely throw a bitch fit whenever a show makes fun of Trump even though South Park has always been making fun of presidents.

no, it actually has been some very painful years since i was one and im glad its all over now

I voted for Trump and I thought the tweet parts were hilarious. Everytime Tweek did something and they just became more aggressive and vulgur and called out Tweek specifically. Tweek also going from 1 fidget spinner to 6 was pretty funny and his Dad trying to console him with the fidget spinner was pretty good too. The amuesement park go karts and bumper cars running over kids actually got a laugh out of me too. Not a perfect episode but much better than last week and a SHIT TON better than all of season 20 put together.

Sorry for the run on I'm a shitty phoneposter

>respect
>honor

Found the problem, you're an idiot.

And no, I wouldn't.

Maybe you're getting old.

>B-b-but they weren't mean enuff to Obabby!
Maybe because he was boring as fuck? They didn't make fun of Romney or McCain much either. And they made fun of Slick Willie, and plenty of liberals viciously.
>Well uh no no they shill for Hillary!
Did you even watch Snuke?
>That's not the same as
And this is usually the point where I stop bothering because the argument is completely circular and tone deaf.

The Snuke was before she ran for president and before they had Mr Garrison beg the viewers to vote for Hilary for a good 2-3 minutes

Oh man, the four boys or better yet 8 of the major students going into the sewers to find Kyle's brother or something like that. God I hope they do something like this.

They won't.

This episode was seriously a lot better than the firts. Eric's raps were actually funny too. Really gives me hope for the season.

>that Hillary joke at the end so Sup Forums wouldn't bitch about the episode

"No one cafes" was funny

Yeah, because Garrison was trying to lose on purpose because he seemed in over his head and didn't seem to have a clear plan. Not a perfect representation of Trump, whose policy has been so laser focused and flawlessly carried out, with a White House run with all the efficiency and discipline of a governing super machine

Look, I don't hate Trump, though I'm sure you'll never believe that, but they and the rest of the country were very skeptical during the outright chaos of that campaign. They got it wrong, but so did a lot of people. You won, no joke is gonna change that, especially not on South Park. Be happy and less defensive about it.

I was laughing too much the first time and didn't hear the "No one Cares" part, I though Sup Forums was gonna blow a fuse but thank god none of the threads turned to shit.

You're right because they stopped doing TV and movie parodys years ago. The Thor Thanksgiving episode is still one of my favorites

So they stopped doing stuff that might potentially date episodes to stuff that 100% dates episodes since it's all headlines of the week.

Go figure. The Caitlyn Jenner shit that came out last season, or was that 2 seasons ago?, was dated before the season even finished airing. South Park used to make current events revolve around their stories not the other way around

Maybe because unlike those other cuck presidents we finally have a GOOD one, and South Park with its jew media has to shit all over it?

When I saw the first episode I was worrying that this season might also be shit but this episode was fucking great

This, I'm a black liberal but even I can see that its mostly just fake news trying to make Trump look bad.

The media didn't even shit on Bush as hard as the do Trump and yet the average American doesn't find it a little odd or send up any red flags by this

Yeah its stupid, but most of the general sheep popular IS stupid. They hear that Trump is bad, and mindlessly nod their sheepy heads and bleet agreement.

if i were to figure out, trey and matt are burned out again, and it isn't the 1st or last that this happens
>after the movie they ran out of ideas for some time
>after Team America the same, cue to the "anchorman" episode where they parody this
>Then Book of Mormon, and Now TFBW
>Trey and Matt Personal life with their kids

they used every idea that they had on these projects, and they spent a long time without doing some good episodes, also both have kids now, even Trey's daughter is voicing Ike.

Sup Forums keeps proving they're just as bad as lefties.

Its definitely disappointing that South Park is just kind of unfunny now but I can totally understand how 2 guys writing a show for over 20 years while juggling multiple projects can be burnt out and out of ideas. I'd suggest bringing in some new writers but that NEVER works

Stop regurgitating this nonsense. You can't deflect any and all criticism of the episode as "LOL BUTTHURT Sup Forums" if you'd actually take the time to read the thread a lot of anons have posted articulate and meaningful opinions as to why they didn't think it was funny.

just the basic muh butthurtness. Not at all different from liberals.

Again. I found the episode great. It's true we might be overhyping it because last season was so bad, but for me the episode remained consistently funny all the way instead of just having one or two good gags. Unless I'm forgetting a really good one, this might be my favourite episode from the last 3(4) seasons.
Also I love wholesome South Park moments and this was full of it.

>Stop

>telling people what to do on Sup Forums

lol

my main problem is that it felt like they were acting like NK was only doing shit because of Trump's tweets

And then at the end they all run a train on kyle.

that was the joke, everyone is thinking that is garrison's fault

This. It's the 2017 version of the
>thanks OBAMA
Meme. At this point Trump can't do anything without people jumping down his throat
>Trump donates $1,000,000 of his own money to the victims of hurricane Harvey
>liberals unironically piss and moan that it should've been more

i think my favorite joke was them all telling Hillary nobody cares

Good thing I have a sense of humor and I can handle criticism

fuck off falseflagger

lol is Sup Forums triggered again?

>running over kids actually got a laugh out of me

these new eps are fucking terrible
The only part that made me smile was eric's gay rap.

You can't tell me the part when the bumper car seemingly locked onto the kids and was zig zagging and going in reverse to hit everybody in sight wasn't funny

Hahaha literal horseshoe

Yeah, the kind of thoughtful criticism like is so not Sup Forums whining.
Stfu.

You respect and honor Trump constantly tweeting bullshit like he's some kind of e-celeb and not the fucking president of the united states?

That's literally all they said in this episode, that Trump tweets crazy shit too much and should just put the phone down already. Even a lot of Trump supporters believe that much.

Yeah, the jab at Hillary in the middle of the song was also great.
Did they actually say anything to her? I think my volume was too low. All I saw was her do the line, then give a look like "man I fucked myself over" which I felt was funnier than someone actually telling her off.

Could have been funny if they did nothing last season and had the actual president tweeting, provoking Norks, inexplicably knowing Tweek, knowing where Tweek is, and knowing what he's doing. Also could have been funny if they didn't cap it off with a boring "just put down ur phone lol" PSA that everyone else had done a million times for over a year. But after last season it's just more of the same.

Would've laughed my ass off if the episode was just Tweek playing with his fidget spinner and suddenly started getting tweets like
>Tweek doesn't even give a shit if you send a nuke, do it!

I love bait posts like these.

Remember when South Park was funny?

The first two episodes have been complete shit

Lol he didn't donate shit.

I feel like Tweek and Craig being foils to Heidi and this episode was sort of setting them up for something later. Like Cartman getting jealous that thy have a better relationship than them, or Heidi being sad for the same reason. They are the only other couple left and managed to settle their differences while Heidi and Cartman keep failing. I can see Cartman trying to ruin creek or to surpass them because he sees them as rivals. Tweek and Craig getting that choir with students that he wanted for his suicide prevention thing could start this.

>Craig calls Tweek honey

my heart

That part where Craig locked onto Heidi and took her advice to make Tweek feel better made me think for a second that he had fallen for Heidi and was going to steal her from Eric and break up Creek.

Craig was a total sweetheart this episode. He cares about his boyfriend so much. And you know he wouldn't give a shit if it was someone else.

It's an example, dipshit.

I'm pretty happy they went back to episodic serialization. I think it's what they have the most fun writing, it's what I prefer, and it's probably going to set up the new game better. An example being setting up Tweek and Craig's relationship. It doesn't come out of no where they're fucking pissed at each other for people just catching up and occasionally watching then picking it up, same with PC principle being around. I'm afraid they'll fall into the we have to make it all connected and serialized completely again trap, but they seem to be taking all the criticism they received from fans to heart instead of ignoring it which is something you really rarely see.

In just two episodes Craig and Tweek have a better relationship than Stan and Wendy could ever hope to have. I want them to be together for the rest of the series, for realsies or not.

God, fuck no. I'm glad they wrapped it up this episode with the phone thing instead of dragging it out and trying to make things more serialized again. Also, weirdly, a couple people I watched it with thought it was the president and they just inexplicably knew Tweek. A lot of people moved on from the last season completely or came back on now after hating the last one.

samus is cute. CUTE

>a middle ground between serialised and non serialised episodes
Isn't this the sort of thing a lot of other current or recent shows is doing/did
Gravity falls, Adventure time, Rick and morty and Steven universe are some examples I think of from the top of my head right now

>Did they actually say anything to her?

The kids sang "No one cares".

It has and I don't

Why are you suggesting they make it serialized again? It didn't work out last time.
They started dragging it back out by bringing back Garrison as President/Trump

No, the person I was replying to was suggesting it, or worded it poorly. It would be fucking horrible, no one wants that. They brought back Trump but he's barely noticeable as Garrison which was good, I never said it was bad people didn't realize it was still him that'd be fucking retarded. Taking a random stab at the president isn't reintroducing serialization.

It's gonna be a somewhat straight parody but with the orgy and the end and saying"this was in the book guys, Stephen king is a pedophile" or something like that

It'd actually be a great way to rip on Stepehn King for all the virtue signalling he does

Like when he said anyone who found that Trump CNN gif funny was "sick in the head"

The guy, might I remind you, who wrote a child orgy scene in his books in vivid detail.

so is Garrison still the President or no

Having the kids know Garrison as the president is great
>"Sir, we have China on the phone, they need to talk to you urgently about the impending nuclear attack. Germany is also on hold, they have growing anxiety about the increased threat level. Theres also a 'Kyle' asking for you on line three"
>"Huh, I wonder what Kyle wants"

Tbh im on board with bringing in new writers if only for an episode, with matt and trey still keeping creative control. I loved this episode, but itd be nice to take a step away from the same old formula

but its still fake though right ? i don't know hwats real anymore

Yes, but it's no longer a focus.

Matt and Trey really are too good at music. Eric's raps were a treasure

I think Tweek's treading it like a real relationship based on this episode, and how fucking pissed he is at Craig in fractured but whole, while Craig might just feel stuck. His "Now I have to deal with this" line kind of indicates he'd rather not have to give a fuck probably, but on the other hand he could've just ignored him or convinced him to suicide.

>implying craig's entire character isn't based around him being like that
>implying we haven't had multiple episodes on how much craig doesn't care

>who wrote a child orgy scene in his books in vivid detail.
>vivid detail

You've never read it. Dicks are "things," orgasms are "whatever it is, did it happen?" and the only word that refers to the girl's body is "breasts." There's no sexual terminology, slang or otherwise, in the book.

Here, read it for yourself.

fullbooks.net/it/page-154-1007752.html

People are complaining over absolutely fucking nothing. If it was as vivid, descriptive, and filthy as the media makes it out to be, why the fuck could he sell it in stores?

Yeah i can see that but at the same time i was like goddamn Craig's a better fake boyfriend than i am a real husband. which is why i wasn't sure.

>kenny is in the memorial and absent from the final scene
>despite being perfectly fine two scenes ago earlier that school day
this is hilarious, when was the last time kenny died?

I know where you're coming from but his indifference could also be- indifference. He still has lines about wanting to fuck women in the previews for the game, I'm just not convinced yet. I do think it's a cute ship, I'm just not going head over CANON KAWAII XD SUCK IT HATERS heels for it.

Craig was a really great boyfriend, I'd be really happy if it ended up being completely confirmed as real relationship later this season or in the game. It was a great parallel to how shitty Cartman was being. Craig supporting Tweek and listening to him about his legitimate worries and trying to solve his problems and make him feel better was really sweet in comparison to Heidi trying with Cartman as he used everything she said against her and just tried to get attention was fucked up.

You also have to remember that the Fractured But Whole was supposed to come out like 9 months ago, it may just be from that time period. Anyways, I still think that they just think they're gay, cause of the Japanese deciding it, but funnily enough they already have a better relationship than Stan/Wendy ever had.

In just the scene of Craig coming to Tweek's room and encouraging him to talk about what he is feeling, he has more character development than 99% of other South Park characters. The only other example I can think of is Kenny during The Poor Kid episode.
He finally learned to give a shit about how other people feel. And that's the single cutest shit I've seen all year.

that made me cry. fuck
Eddie is so fucking cute

Dude she talks about how big her dicks are, how she was stretched out and how she cummed. Like yeah, with euphemisms, but its pretty damn explicit

I am annoyed that they said they'd stop with continuity and politics, and that it's what they're doing again.
Hopefully they don't have some big overarching plot that ends with a dissatisfying antagonist or drop entire plot lines

Can you show me the previews? Couldn't find them but I found this. Cartman drew CraigxButters yowee

All of the other stuff aside, I agree it's really cute that they've become the most stable couple in the show immediately, and viewers who missed the original tweek x craig probably just watch it going okay, they're just actually gay, cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0NMugoAVbU