Miss me yet Sup Forums? I gave you Adult Swim, the CN City bumpers, Teen Titans, Justice League, Samurai Jack...

Miss me yet Sup Forums? I gave you Adult Swim, the CN City bumpers, Teen Titans, Justice League, Samurai Jack, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Genndy Clone Wars, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo, Ben 10, and Class of 3000.

I MISS YOU

BUT I HAVEN'T MET YOU YET

Flapjack, The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex, Regular Show, Over the Garden Wall, Adventure Time, and Gumball all say hello

>The Secret Saturdays
>Generator Rex
>Adventure Time

I'm glad you're gone.

I remember liking secret Saturdays, it had a Johnny quest feel to it

Every single one of those is unwatchable. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Fuck man, what happened after the 2000s era?

If you think those are unwatchable then you must not have seen very many cartoons. If you want unwatchable then try 60s low budget Eastern European cartoons.

You became a bitter asshole on the internet that hates kids

>I gave you Adult Swim
Good.
>the CN City bumpers
Eh.
>Teen Titans
Shit.
>Justice League
Good.
>Samurai Jack
Shit.
>Codename: Kids Next Door
Shitter.
>The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Eh.
>Genndy Clone Wars
Shittest.
>Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Eh.
>Camp Lazlo
Shit.
> Ben 10
Shit
>Class of 3000.
I forgot that even existed.

>not liking the Secret Saturdays

kill yourself, faggot!

>Not liking Samurai jack and Genndy wars
Your taste is horrible

It's all your fault they air gumball so much

>Not liking Samurai jack and Genndy wars

Samurai Jack is hugely overrated and Gennedy Wars never fit into Star Wars. All flash and no substance. Gennedy is a hack.

Get cancer and die!

Shit taste like this requires the death penalty

I do, but you ended up raising a bunch of doucey entitled manchildren that think cartoons should still apply to them.

Your viewers aren't your progeny

Clearly, but the fact that the cartoons he's given have done nothing but spoil a generation has to bother him on some level

Stay pleb.

Gumball beats Steven Universe and Teen Titans.

Vaporwave was a mistake.

>Considering KND,TT,SJ and fucking Ben 10 fucking shit
Did your mother have butter on her fingers when she held you as a child?

Your allowed to like what you like, but dont come calling the things a loved shit.

Didn't Andre 3000 steal someone's idea for class of 3000

Nah, the attempts to capitalize on vaporwave were a mistake, since it went against what vaporwave loosely stood for

Calm down Beavis

>OtGW unwatchable
Just don't get on the Internet again, no one has ever been this wrong before.

That isn't an example of vaporwave, though. The art style for that show was mostly inspired by the artist who drew the album cover art for Duran Duran, like Rio. Which has nothing to do with vaporwave, and predates its creation by 20 odd years.

>Miss me yet Sup Forums?
yes
yes i miss you alot

CN began life as Ted Turner's garbage dump for all the crappy cartoons (mostly H-B) no other network would run. Anything's better than that.

>It's another "Cartoon Network was much better when I was a kid" thread

Do we really need to have another one? It's always the same nostalgiawankery.

Watch out, you'll get them angry again.

First of all.

Ben 10 and Xamp Lazlo were fucking garbage.

Also The best shows to come out of CN were before that and weren't even listed.

I think Ben 10, the original one, was pretty good honestly.

Ben 10 is fucking trash you retard.

You developed shit taste.

>Ben 10
>Shit
Explain this meme to me.

Alien Force and Ultimate Alien were also good, but less so.

>CN Bumpers are meh
>Samurai Jack is shit

You need to leave.

Boy you sure showed them.

We never got Class of 3000 here in Latin America

Yeah. Before 1997 the only cartoons I watched there were World Premiere Toons, Swat Kats and the Secret Squirrel reboot (didn't care for 2 Stupid Dogs honestly). Everything else bored me like hell.

>Samurai Jack is hugely overrated
It is overrated but it's still very good.
>and Gennedy Wars never fit into Star Wars
Neither did the prequels, doesn't stop you fags in /swco/ from endlessly fellating them.
>All flash and no substance
Literally nothing wrong with this. Not everything has to have deep writing.
>Genndy is a hack.
His numerous award winning series disagree.

Your opinions are worthless, as is your life.

There are four different characters here that I have masturbated to.

Delete your account

Cartoon Network in it's prime was from 1993-2001. The period in which OP is referring to is just okay at best compared to the actual best.

Space Ghost
Johnny Bravo
EENE
PPG
Cow & Chicken
I am Weasel
Dexter's Lab
2 Stupid Dogs
Whatever Happened to Robot Jones
Time Squad
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Grim & Evil

Not to mention the shows they aquired from other networks during the time

Animaniacs
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Astro Boy
Batman TAS
& of course all the classic Looney Tunes/Hannah Barbera shows

Op is faggot who was obviously born in the LATE late 90's and doesn't remember the true golden age.

I was born in the mid 90s nigger

So was I, but you don't see me posting only the mediocre shit that came out in the early 00's.

Samurai jack is not mediocre

Samurai Jack is overrated as fuck. Sometimes it wants to be serious, other times it's overly cartoony. Not to mention it's boring as fuck to watch when you're trying to binge a bunch of episodes.

>1993-95
>Prime
If anything this was proto-CN, 2 Stupid Dogs was the only original show and people had seen Looney Tunes and HB everywhere before CN. It was like Nick before 1991.

1999-2001 was probably the overall best year with most of the top Cartoon Cartoons still ongoing, anime and action shows on Toonami and still showing vintage cartoons.

>Sometimes it wants to be serious, other times it's overly cartoony
Nothing wrong with this... what the fuck is this critique?

Gonna have to agree with ya bud.

he also gave us *whipcrack* though

It's not a good blend.

It's a great blend, I enjoy serious moments but at the same time a cartoon with only serious moments is bad

It's a great blend

>a cartoon with only serious moments is bad
please leave.

your opinion is shit
no kid wants to watch a cartoon with only serious moments, that's retarded

Waste of trips

The man tried to blow up Boston, he's a menace!

>no kid wants to watch a cartoon with only serious moments
So then you should be banned for being underage.

I'll get right on that. Also just because something is serious does not automatically make it any less good.

Still better then the current bitch in charge

She brought back Teen Titans, which was something all you fucks were begging for each and every goddamn day from 2005 to 2010. Whelp she listened and delivered.

>So then you should be banned for being underage.
what are you even talking about retard

you're in a thread where we're discussing the current CEO of Cartoon Network, of course I'm talking about childrens toons.

No children cartoon should ever be completely serious with no sillyness involved. that's retarded.

Why don't people like generator rex?

I dont fucking care about teen titans. I want reruns of SU and adventure time. Atleast she couldve brought back a GOOD show like freakazoid or billy and mandy

No one cares what you want.
You aren't the viewership majority.

The veiwership majority doesn want endless spams of TTG you fucking idiot. Also, young adults still make up a good portion of their veiwership. And i dont think most kids want OG tt either

A channel geared towards entertaining children 6-14 is not going to give a fuck what some mid 20's loser wants.

Stream your 20 year old bullshit, apparently you have a computer

>The veiwership majority doesn want endless spams of TTG
Isn't it getting tamer every schedule release? Besides, the only reason why this happened is because CN saw how popular it became and half of that lies on the people that keep coming back for more of something they hate.

>The veiwership majority doesn want endless spams of TTG

except that is exactly what kids wans

Kids are fucking stupid and only watch because the company forces it down their throats and spams it. Nobody really "loves" TTG, except CN execs, probably because its cheap.

>Kids are fucking stupid and only watch because the company forces it down their throats and spams it
See

We're not children so it does not fucking matter what the kids think here.

of course it matters, Cartoon Network is primarily for kids.

People like you are the absolute worst. Cartoons on Cartoon Network are for CHILDREN, I hate when dumb fucks here complain about kids cartoons being bad when actual kids love them.

>TFW this is going to be me in five years because im not going to change how i dress and ill be 26 shopping at hot topic
I want it to end

It's not relevant to us.

It's relevant in that you think children cartoons (like Samurai Jack) can't be both silly and serious. What kind of cartoon is only serious anyway? Even Bojack gets silly.

rabb.it/FloppyDonkeyDick

Going to start watching some spooky toons in about 10 minutes if ya'll want to join.

Pleb

Are there any other songs like this? I can't find a mixture of Latin jazz and tribal house anywhere and it's killing me.

alright all setup and ready if y'all wanna join

>Under Samples's leadership, Cartoon Network also somewhat controversially began airing live-action "cartoon-inspired" movies in 2005, such as The Goonies and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?; this move was made in response to CN's slumping ratings due to competing live-action shows on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. In 2006, the network produced their first live-action original movie, Re-Animated, a collaboration between live-action and animation. When asked about the project, Samples stated "We think when it's done the 'Cartoon Network' way, kids will enjoy seeing animation and the real world collide."[1] While Cartoon Network intended to produce future shows that blend live-action with animation as well as "cartoony" live-action shows, Samples maintained "we're predominately an animated network and that's not changing anytime soon."[2]

This was the beginning of the end. CN was supposed to be cartoons 24/7 365 days a year every day until the end of time. They said so in the commercials.

>CN was supposed to be cartoons 24/7 365 days a year every day until the end of time
It still practically is minus some adult swim shit.

But he meant with variety.

Are you an emo?

Generator rex is better than Ben 10

Actually those are still better.
No, I'm not an asshole and I don't hate kids.
Not bait, I actually cannot stand modern cartoons in general.
Another disgusting show? At least it's not new.
OTGW is incredibly poorly written, pretentious, and strangest of all creepy - not in a good way.
No.
Sup Forums doesn't have accounts. Nice try, though.
Ask the other guy, this post is long enough as is

No, trips confirm.