Elections

Give it to me straight. Memes aside. Who is going to win the elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump

Jill Stein.

>not Jeb Bush

Hildawg

It's going to be Clinton most likely. She has over twice as many different paths to 270 compared to Trump. Trump would have to basically run the table in swing states and battleground states to win, while Clinton can lose all of them but one or two and come out on top.

Yeb!
-Mexican analyst Intellectual

Trudeau of course

The only valid response.

Trump is gong to win. The MSM has completely misjudged the level of support and energy levels of the Trump supporters. It will be Brexit all over again. The butthurt will be glorious.

>my fee-fees are better than reality
okay pal. See you next Tuesday.

Probably Clinton my dude. He can't overtake her in NH, North Carolina, or Pennsylvania.

In all seriousness, the people of this nation are taking red pills at a rate never seen before, due to the obvious MSM collusion. Regardless of what happens on election day, the undercurrents of US culture are rapidly shifting. It is hard to see these sorts of things externally.

Probably Clinton. But we got her and the mainstream media to go nuts over Pepe so I'd say this is a good practice run.

>Trump has zero ground game
>He's been down in key states for a while now
>Yet he expects to somehow come out on top against the well-oiled Clinton/Democratic machine
yeah nah.

every state where she leads by at least 1 point is going to be a 3-5 point win for Clinton.

Jews win

Trump. Monster vote. Not even Clinton "supporters" like her. They will stay home and bitch about the election.

Nah, I'm just far smarter than most and understand what it means to look beyond the bogus MSM narrative.

If you look at Google trend data, social media data, rally numbers you begin to see a very different picture emerging. When you see large increases in White voters and 10% drops in Black voters in early voting numbers. When you realize that current polls are assuming that Hillary will get Obama levels of young and black voters, despite the fact that in actual early voting those groups have dropped off the table... it's real.

It's not complicated, look at what happened to Reagan when he ran previous as the independent, change candidate. Sigh, history is literally repeating itself, and yet again people are too stupid to spot it. It just beggars belief.

Trump, easy.

I think you may be very wrong here. I'm not going to put in the time to correct you but I will say that if this second investigation finishes soon and Comey says she's innocent, she will win. If not, I think Trump willl.

Tonight I was watching CNN, for what reason I do not know, and they were complete inaccurate about the states polling. So it's very important to look this stuff up for yourself.

>Nah, I'm just far smarter than most and understand what it means to look beyond the bogus MSM narrative.
>If you look at Google trend data, social media data, rally numbers
TOP FUCKING KEK

You can't make this stuff up

My dick, senpai.

Hillary and I don't think it will be close. Too much fear by the electorate. I'm predicting a sub-45% voter turnout though... and maybe the lowest ever.

I'd love to see Trump pull this off and make the internet explode. The buttmad would be delicious.

Really, what is this sort of frivolous, intellectual vomit supposed to even infer?

You would prefer to judge the election based off of obvious establishment polls, despite the fact that they are clearly biased? You have an entire support base that HATES the media with a passion. Then you think that phone polls by these same media organizations are accurately capturing the results of said base? They have acknowledged that only around 10% of those polled even responded. The truth is, they have no clue really what is going to happen.

Do you even have anything to back up your opinion, or are you just some CTR 2-bit shill?

Hillary in a landslide

an investigation cannot wrap upthat soon anyway. Least of all one requiring combing through 100s of thousands of eemails and running digital forensics on them.

Trump.
Hillary's camp is resorting to photoshopping rallies to make them appear larger. She's fucked.

The polls are much more effective measurements of the state of the race than your fee-fees. Is this your first election, kid?

its settled then

The machine tallies and pre-filled ballots were printed up before all the happenings, so Hillary.

Hillary with an easy win over the Orange Cheeto

One who gets more votes that it's opponent.

HRC

Jews

Haha, just like the ABC poll that dropped 11 points in a week of non-events.

Ad hominem attacks are always the first response of fools.

Saged

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

25% is still kind of a lot. It's 1/4. One in four realities where donald trump is president.

fivethirtyeight has always been the most generous when it comes to Trump. Others don't give him such high odds.