Say you're fucking sorry Sup Forums

Say you're fucking sorry Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2rh2OPuOT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he takes Sup Forums's criticism seriously, then he deserves it

please tell me the story behind this

For what, the opinions of others? Fuck off.
But also, fuck off twice for worrying how much time someone else spends on social media - any form of social media. They deserve to feel down.

Sorry!

>attention seekish
>grown adults typing like this

Please choke to death

You're fucking sorry Sup Forums

No, fuck you.

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?

Lawrence sucks, I'm so glad Milne is coming back.

What happened? Is this related to the GIJoe 9/11 guy?

Excuse me. What happened?

I'm sorry this guy is such a pussy and can't just do his job without crying on the internet , like the rest of us do every day.

kiss my ass

TRANNYFORMERS
HOMOS IN DISGUISE
FAGGOTBOTS WAGE THEIR BATTLE TO DESTROY THE EVIL NORMAL REPRODUCTIVE BEHAVIOR OF
THE CISHETCONS

they took her

Literally who?

Confirmed for not being in any kind of creative industry.

I work with a bunch of writers every day. They get really emotionally invested in their work, and its easy for them to take criticism against it personally. It takes days or weeks to write a story, but only seconds to shitpost about it.

Writers wallowing in negativity dont write, or at least dont write well. You gotta handle them with care and occasionally give them encouragement just to keep gas in their tank.

Or you can tell them to shut the fuck up and do their jobs like in any profession, including writing. A writer who craves for constant pandering is not going to be a very professional writer.

I'm sorry his parents didn't got that abortion

Gee wiz, I can just tell how fit for managment you are. I bet you're that kid who couldnt even handle a group project at school because everything had to be your way.

Only dipshits use the stick when the carrot gets better results.

I've led a couple of animation projects and the carrot is that the quicker they are and harder they work, the better it feels sipping that beer in a bar when the project is complete. I don't give a shit about your feelings, only that you do your job and you do it well. Mistakes are fine as long as you learn from them but being a sniveling bitch who uses hurt feelings as an excuse to be lazy gets replaced and quick.

Alex Milne > Sakamoto >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jack Lawrence

Sakamoto A SHIT user

I read a Tumblr post a while ago about how this person thought the transformers comic was alt-right Nazi propaganda.
I even took a screenshot of it, hold on I'll try and find it.

How did they come to that conclusion?

The same way you come to the conclusion that the president is a nazi when the same president fellates Jewish circumsised dick on a regular basis to the point where he sold his daughter to a Jew and then she converted to Judaism.

What did he mean by this?

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY!?

No

>I'm not attention seeking!
>Read this attention seeking post about why I'm not!
I don't think this guy is even self-aware enough to realize what he's doing.

context please

Fucking Apologize!!!!! Now!!!!

Thanks, now I will never take writer as a serious job at all.

Will user ever deliver?

Some transformers writer is angry that people didn't like his cover/work

I got no real qualm with Lawrence's art -- it's not as good as Milne's but if there's something bringing down Lost Light has been Robert's love for that tranny Anode.

What didn't they like about it?

Hasbro should take their properties away from IDW

Wow, what did writers do before twitter?
Oh yeah, maybe they just shut up, did their jobs, and kept their whining in coffee shops and cocktail parties where it belongs, instead of poisoning brands with their horseshit politics.
If you really manage people like this, keep them off of social media as much as you can. All they do is make fools themselves. Or plot physical attacks on combat veterans.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2rh2OPuOT8