Huma Abbedin

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwlgsgbT274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP THIS SHIT! HOW IS THIS GETTING SLID?!

>what is CTR
>what is the JIDF

>hillary is a saudi puppet
Not really anything new

she and her senpai are Muslim Brotherhood. Her mom wrote a book supporting Sharia Law. Hill simply loves her.

the fuck?

this is not even conspiracy-tier shit. this is just out there, plain for all to see.

what the fuck lads? how did they get away with this?

How can we sweep the deaths of thousands of people on our own soil under the rug like this? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is no one replying? spread this shit damnit

knew about it already, but a nice digestable video anyhow

Wow it's fucking nothing

everyone knows about this shit though

t. Achmed

This unfortunately is actually nothing. Everyone knows that she has connections with the muslim brotherhood and is considered a possible spy by the US government. The real question is why has everyone just turned a blind eye to it

I hope Larry Flynt offers her money to do a spread.

>The real question is why has everyone just turned a blind eye to it
The same reason why both hillary and trump talk shit about yemen: because of the petrodollar's reliance on saudi oil.

BUMP

Bump

bump

OP if you make another thread, include a little info.

For anyone reading, Huma has direct ties to terrorist groups, her parents are extremists and she is clearly a pawn for Saudi Arabia.

She was born in America but raised in SA until she was 18, attended a prestigious school and at 20 started working for Hillary.

She was working alongside the imam that was the spiritual leader of the Muslims behind 9/11.

Muslims have repeatedly said they are infiltrating from within, this is how.

no normie will ever watch this video. i hate hillary and i couldnt watch more than 40 seconds. why cant people make normal 1-2 minute videos breaking shit down, instead of being dramatic fags. is everyone a fucking veritas project now?

Is Huma alive right now? I heard that Hillary decided to kill her because she is liability now because of FBI

all lies.
Islam is a religion of peace. We just want to assist western civilization, not destroy it.

I'm feeling paranoid.... have a bump

Wow, OP, there are so many lies in that video. Huma is married to a Jewish man, that is enough evidence that she renounced her links. Stop spreading misinformation.

exactly.
The jews would not let America be controlled by sand people.

Huma = 9/11

In 1996 they came up with the 9/11 plan

Precisely, Jewish people are our greatest ally.

As-salamu alaikum, brother

I don't think so.

god i love her

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>H.Abbedin

Its Habbedin

muz brotherhood mole.

already committed social suicide by posting it to my kikebook...there'll be a lot of arguments to be had with all my leftie (((friends))) come tomorrow morning, wish me luck lads

Good luck man

All three are unavailable to watch

Bump for justice. How is the American public still asleep to this???

She's like a 3/10 at best, Hadid.