Shit cucks actually believe

This got shared on my Jewbook feed.

thedailylimit.net/2016/11/01/the-benefits-to-a-trump-victory-from-the-mind-of-a-non-trump-supporter/

>Trump could be impeached if he wins, like Nixon was.

Normie hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We the normies now.

NEVER

Didn't Nixon step down before he could get impeached?

> Leftists in charge of factually citing history

>They have already begun to accept defeat.

>tfw Hillary literally was too corrupt for watergate

Impeached for what?

>memes have been becoming reality this whole election

>like Nixon was.

like bill clinton was

The golden days lay ahead of us. The darkness is passing. A light springs from behind the clouds.

[spoiler]Thanks Trump[/spoiler]

The bargaining phase

>this Donald, is the Internet.
>Donald: no, this is a mere toy. You are like babies. Watch this [opens wormhole to Sup Forums]
Pic related is result

"How many layers of kekery are you on"

dubs many.

Why factually cite history when you can revise it to your narrative?

T. Jew loving Useful Idiot

Oh fuck

> Donald Trump is an inept communicator and will struggle to get any sort of legislature passed in congress.
ffs

>dubs

FUUUUUUUUCK

>like nixon
what scandal is trump alleged to be part of? is it bigger than the CF scandal?

youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg

It doesn't make sense for a liberal narrative, it would be much more effective to fearmonger Trump being the first impeached president and just leaving Nixon out

So the US is dumb. Like really dumb. So dumb, in fact, its mathematically proveable. Most people only understand history through the lense their public brainwas…school put on it. So American normies literally know next to nothing. Education in the US is a meme. We waste 14-18 years on education and we are literally no smarter than if we had not gone to school.

>Trump is a NY conservative
>socially neutral at best, liberal at worst, not terribly religious.

>lets meme him out of office lol, so Mike Pence can become president, a guy who is extremely socially conservative and extremely religious.

these people worry me. do they seriously not have any concept of actions and consequences?

>>Trump could be impeached if he wins, like Nixon was.
Hey, if it gets people voting Trump over Hitlery (who almost surely will be impeached), let it be.

>Nixon deletes 30seconds of one audiotape
>Killary deletes 30,000+ emails

If anyone should be impeached....

They're liberal. I think we both know the answer to your question is incredibly obvious.

>Bringing up Nixon
>when your preferred candidate not only was kicked off the investigation leading to his stepping down for being too fucking corrupt but is now being investigated herself for almost the exact same circumstances but several orders of magnitude more severe
these people are too fucking stupid to be voting. we really need to go back to land ownership being the prerequisite for enfranchisement.

I thought it was 18 minutes. Still a damnable comparison.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!!!

SHADILAY

Well I still believe Mike pence is the best option for president so vote trump in

I feel like you're vastly understating watergate.

Mean that thing Shillary was a part of?

for being a fucking white male

>While I agree, I'd read the post first. It's pretty condemning of Shillary.

Donald Trump is an inept communicator...
Trump’s most important weapon will disappear if he’s elected: His words.

why are hilltards literally retarded, durr drumpf can't talk gud, he only win de prezadentsee becuz he talks gud at people . fucking idiots

They actually believe that he's a bad orator, when, in reality, he's given better speeches than Obama will ever give.

Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw