Keith crying

Keith is crying a little bit in the newest V-tron Vlog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcRANdo_gvw
youtube.com/watch?v=YekC99bDMtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's upset because his mom left him.

so this is their work-around to the suits not letting them put feels shit in the show proper? the target demo is little kids who don't obsess over social media so only some of the older viewers will even know these exist, I guess that works

I guess so?

Would it seriously kill them to add another heartfelt moment? I know it's a stupid monster of the day, giant robot saves the day show/toon but these off camera moments are giving me emotional blue balls.

Good. Keith sucks.

>that part where he starts sperging out because he still doesn't understand Lance's voltron chant

Is it autism or his galra side?

No bully

Porque no los dos, bro?

Was it ever confirmed his mom was a part of the blade? If not I'm confused how he ended up with one of the blades as a child.

I never noticed how much he rages out before in the actual show until this video thing. I wonder why Keith got the galra rage genes but other halfies like Lotor don't seem to have it.

No, it was never confirmed. This is the only real information we get on her is that she left him (or at least that's what was conveyed to Keith).

I have a feeling that the "Galra Blood" might be from way back. Most likely, one of the BoM put the Blue Lion on Earth and because it was so far away, it was a "one way ticket thing."

Then, he or she stayed and shacked up with a human, passing their blood from generation to generation until you got.... a Keith.

>people on tumblr already asking where Lance's vlog is

This does make me wonder if they plan on doing one for each character

From the looks of this it's stuff they actually want to do but the suits shut it down in the writing phase, like Shiro staying gone for far longer. So if you want the emotional stuff outside of the absolute most important character moments you'll have to keep tabs on all the supplementary shit they're putting out.

I think we can't blame the blood entirely. Not every Galra is foaming at the mouth with anger. I think Keith has just had a shitty life with little guidance. This doesn't excuse his behavior though - you can be insecure or feel sad or get upset (everyone does it) but that doesn't mean you should lash out like that.

He really needs to learn how to interact properly. He's getting there...and getting on my nerves sometimes.

they put out one for Coran last week so I think everyone in the main crew will get one eventually.
youtube.com/watch?v=TcRANdo_gvw

How much galra blood do you need to activate a blade? Also the only reason I can think that they might not confirm his human ethnicity is he isn't human at all so I think he might be more galra than just distantly.

Yeah it's probably mostly being raised in foster care with the possibility of some sort of behavioral disorder that makes him the Keith he is today. I mean the dude did live alone in the desert for a year.

If this is actually the result of corporate meddling I'm disappointed but otherwise OK with this. Super awkward and they should've found a way to work at least some of it into the show, but better than nothing.

xth for juicy butt

Coran's the Zoidberg of the team, if he's getting one so is everyone else.

This is what I've suspected all along, but the guidebook says he's "half-Galra" so now I don't know anymore.
Inb4 his mother became the soul of Blue Lion.

kind of funny but I feel the opposite, after seeing all the interviews about how tight a leash Dreamworks has on the writers I had resigned myself to just not getting character moments and background stuff like this at all. but this is proof that they've convinced the execs to let them put more material out, even though it's obviously too late in production to go back and cram it into the show itself.

who told him to spill his whole life story

>getting accidentally mindgame'd by Lance so hard it still fucks you up over a year later
This is honestly incredible, will Keith ever recover?

Lauren.

Maybe if these videos do well they can get away with more in future seasons.

Where is this vlog? I can't find it on the website or the dreamworks youtube.

So he did know his mom growing up? And she probably looked like a normal human or else he would've thought something was strange. Maybe he's a mixed race guy and his "Asian" half comes from his (part) Galra mom. If his dad is white then this probably kills all the "blood related to Shiro" theories.

The Keith one isn't up on youtube yet for some reason but it's on their facebook

Does this mean Lance and Keith's rivalry is just Lance going out of his way to provoke a raging autist with no family

I think if he ever knew her then either her or some representation of her would have show up in the BoM mindscape thing. At this point I'm starting to think it's all setup for a huge plot twist and he's been living with the assumption that his mother abandoned him because that what he was told, but the truth is something completely different.

Maybe his mom will be named Kogane as a reference.

All of these are on the official Facebook page. It's just called "Voltron". You don't need an account to watch it I don't think.

Watch the his mom/sister is Acxa theory come true

I think as long as you have the gene in your DNA sequence, that's enough. WE can see from the Galra's species diversity, that their genes are pretty strong!

Yeah, Keith clearly has abandonment issues, trust issues, anger management problems, emotional constipation that leads to horrible outbursts.

He's alot better when Shiro is there to keep him calm but with Shiro's (short) absence, we see him allowing others to fill that role and to help him stay calm.

Lance's vlog will be amazing

Is being galra like being Chinese in that if you have the blood, even if you have no connection to the culture or do't speak the language, you're Chinese.

Lance's vlog will be him farting for three minutes and laughing about it.

I hope it will be his collection of cute girls' pictures.

Lol! I guess so. It's like a shittier version of "one-drop rule" in the US.

The show says Keith is officially a member of the BoM but he never does anything with him. Give us an episode where he goes on a mission with them and it teaches him to be more accepting of his Galra side. It would give us some delicious BoM focus.

Maybe that "rift" he is gonna cause next season will result to him staying with BoM, at least that's what I hope.

He's a legacy member and, technically, he is going on missions with them as they are freeing worlds. He's just piloting and they do alot of the ground work.

All of the above? All at the same time?

>Lance is showing his collection of sexy female pictures and bragging how heterosexual he is, while farting and laughing non-stop.

Could be that his main goal is trying to find out more about his mom and his heritage. Which runs a against the story of his BoM episodes but at least leads to some Keith development.

alright, I'd probably fap to this

Lance is worst boy.

Post Shiro

>Lance's vlog is about his siblings and parents, and how he and Hunk met
>Shiro's vlog finally talks about how he and Keith met, as well as the tragedy of the nuggies
>Pidge's vlog is about her and Matt
>Hunk's is 5 minutes of him vomiting and farting

Who?

>>Hunk's is 5 minutes of him vomiting and farting
After half a dozen logs of everyone talking about their families and crying this would end up being the best one.

The guide says half but the show keeps insisting on saying he's only "part" Galra so maybe it's not absolutely true like the hippo thing.

Hunk would share alien recipes and remedies for upset tummies. He would also probably talk about the mice and how the help him keep things running on the ship. THEN, Hunk would vomit.

> he still doesn't get the "VOL" "TRON"

HOW?

Galrautism.

>All those reminders of how socially retarded Keith is
>Suddenly mommy angst and crying
I know what they're trying to do but this just makes it harder for me to take any of his angsting seriously even when I can relate.

Shiro's vlog will be several minutes of mechanical noises.

Autism.

And then he leans over into the camera, trying to turn it off, giving viewers' an eyeful of his beautiful man cleavage...

That's probably right on, I mean they even use wacky noises when he gets irritated about tearing up. The way he stormed off is pretty much a cliche joke, so it's supposed to be angsty but also a little over-dramatic and ridiculous.

And pulls down his shirt only reveal a plastic torso with no nips because he's a fucking robot.

He immediately starts stripping because people are animals and he knows what the viewers really want.

Shiro's will be him reading memes out loud.

Hot

Agreed... This is still fucking hot.

I know it's just a "countdown" promotion but I wonder if Lotor and his Generals will do their own version of this vlog thing too.

Lotor's will be just him brushing his hair.

Axca's will be her cleaning and polishing her guns.

Ezor's be her watching and laughing at jump-scare pranks on the internet.

Zethrid's will be her lifting weights.

Narti's will be here playing with and feeding Cova.

How often do they release these because there's not enough weeks for everyone.

I don't think they want to do everyone's - I think they will just release videos like this a few weeks before a new season starts to grab everyone's attention again.

It would be nice if they kept going beyond the Paladin-senpai and did it for others in that universe too. There could be some hilarious BoM ones, mermaid one, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=YekC99bDMtU
i didnt knew they where making these. i hope we get one with the rest of the paladins

Coran's was released 6 days ago, I guess every week or so?

>that thumbnail

>Galra'd

The problem with keith is that he keeps fucking up and he never learns from his mistakes. Theres nothing wrong with a mean spirited loud-mouthed hero who fucks up because of personal issues, but those type of heroes learn from their mistakes. Keith doesnt learn shit, or never shows that he has learned anything.
Same goes for every paladin after S1. They dont grow, they dont change. The most developed character is Allura, who has consistently grown each season, but everyone else is left on the dust.
Im worried about the direction the show is going.

Im confused at Coran and Lance´s relationship. Its like they want to make a father figure-son type of relationship but not really?
I mean, Coran´s opening scene was with lance, and they got a few moments trough the season, but its not a consistant thing and we dont know about Lance´s family

It really annoys me that Keith and Lance haven't changed their armor. You pilot the Black Lion, wear fucking black and give the red armor to Lance already.

>The problem with keith is that he keeps fucking up and he never learns from his mistakes.
but S3 was all about Keith starting to learn from his mistakes. after insisting on chasing Lotor and fucking everything up he apologizes and starts becoming much more cautious in the next episode, he tries to comfort his teammates when they reach out to him for assurance, and instead of blindly relying on Shiro all the time he starts forging his own strategies that actually work.

they practically beat us over the head with this stuff the entire season and I have no clue how anyone could miss it

>Keith crying
DELICIOUS
I WANT TO DRINK HIS TEARS

Lance kind of changed this season at least. Keith Keith actually learned from his mistake this season after Thayserix. He's shown to be more careful in the next episode.

S3 was the best utilization of nearly the entire main cast outside of Pidge (who we know gets major arc stuff in S4) so if you were disappointed with that you may as well get off the ride now my man

>Pidge Arc in 4

YEEEESSSSSS.

Is it wrong that I want to have a threesome with Pidge and Matt while Pidge keeps Matt's hairstyle?

We'll see for S4 but it looks like S3 is actually making an effort to have those changes stick, however clumsy they are.

Is this were she rips her clothes off and begs for his halfbreed cock?

god i wish that were me

no

you can have a friendship with people outside your generation without it necessarily being parental, user.
Lance doesn't have any hyper-applicable skills outside of combat like the others and isn't a sperg about training, so he probably gets tapped to help him with the boring shitty chores a lot like in crystal venom

gotta love the mice

Because it's a stupid fucking cheer and it's better to just say "voltron".

I think we've established that a lot of anons in these threads don't understand longterm show writing, especially for a 8 season show, and just want immediate solutions.

>Is it autism or his galra side?

Same thing. They are an autistic species.

>weird obsession with knives
>raging out
>not understanding the voltron cheer

I joke about Keith being autistic but that vlog made me wonder if the showrunners intend for Keith to have slight autism or at least some other behavioral disorder. I mean there are a lot of fucking signs at this point.

I think it's on purpose, Keith being an autist has always been his more light-hearted moments. Even the Vlog just makes him cuter than standard raging Keith, that's autism moe for you.

Why are autistic fuccbois so cute

It's 100% on purpose

Nah, just look at the thumbnail , you're clearly not supposed to take the angsting seriously.

Yeah I don't think him running off crying is supposed to be read as the angst moment tumblr thinks it is. I found it more funny or cute than anything.