Tell me right now why you should be president

Tell me right now why you should be president.

I can be corrupt retard who support globalism.

Because i don't want to be.

i have no desires in life other than to deliver the wrath of the righteous upon the filthy and foul
to bring order where there is chaos
and remake the world of men into a better place

Because we need common sense.

I can say things people want to hear and let others pay me to do what they want.

i hate jews

I shouldn't. I'd fuck it up pretty bad.

Because I would end the fed and throw all of the elites into the ovens, then promptly step down and hand power over to the Ancapistani warlords.

The jews would probably kill me first day

I definitely shouldn't be though. If I were forced to be, I'd hire someone who knows what they are doing and fuck off to the Bahamas for the next 4-8 years.

So that we can Make Australia Great!

I would be anonymous and hire a puppet to be president in order for me to control him so I can have a social life. I would directly order him to do and say these things:
>"I'm a lifeless husk, I have to live through others, so I ask of you to live and experience for me my own accomplishments"
>"If you do not feel like being a productive member of society then I ask you to either leave or sacrifice yourself."
>"Feel entitled to the treasures of your country."
>"Fight for your future, not for your ego. Fight responsibly and productively."
>"You must first deserve the rights of your country".
>"One for all, and all for one.".

I'd increase the weekend by 1 day- mondays would be free.
Kids would still go to school on mondays, but friday will be completely free. This allows for parents to check on their children. Jobs/government laws will also allow parents to take any day off to go check on their children for educational purposes.
The standard of being a teacher would be insanely high, only confirmed intellectuals and morally correct individuals. Idiots shall not pretend to teach others.

Because KEK wills it.

I would launch the nukes

Because I can
PRAISE KEK

On which nations may I ask?

Every time I am faced with an important decision, I will post the entirety of the dilemma I am facing on Sup Forums and do whatever the first set of dubs posted tells me to do.

On the plus side, it'd be about as sensible and timely as our current government, so I don't predict that my presidency will shake things up all that much.

Kek speaks.

TPP: yes or no?

I'm white
I'm a Leaf
I haven't raped anyone
Not a pedophile
Not rich
Have a wife
No kids
No hidden agendas
I don't actually want to be president or anything of power
I apologized to a tree once because i bumped into it
Stabbed a frenchy once with a pencil in elementary school

I can't be, I'm only 30.

>think about running for office
>remember only assholes are self-important and ruthless enough to think they should be in charge
>decide against it

If the standard for being a teacher cannot be raised then...
The standard of being a student will also be raised. You will be expected to be taught by your parents the bare minimum you'd learn from the first 5 grades. Also teachers will not be allowed to grade you. (Realistically school has never taught children anything, it was always the parents who did it. If intellectual teachers existed then this wouldn't be a problem).

It would be considered that the child is not mature enough to enter school until the age of 13. Physical assault laws will apply in school. Most laws will apply if you're 16 and above.

The average school building structure and classroom will be redone in order to fit a more social environment.
School cafeterias will not allow for amateur lunch ladies who can barely cook. But they should no longer exist because the school should not last more than 4 hours and your parents or yourself should know how to a cook a good meal.
Recess will persist for 15 minutes each

By law the hours for grades 12 and under will not exceed 4 hours and college shall not exceed 6 hours.
Schools will be designed for specific things: Practical day to day knowledge, job knowledge, cultural knowledge.
There will be serious classrooms for teaching cooking, together with taxes, money management/grocery shopping, parenting, moral correctness, intelligence.
Schools will be focused on practical use rather than theory. You shall not give exams for biology and mathematics unless that's what your profession depends on.

Your profession will be selected early on, but you won't be left to make brash uneducated decisions based on what you heard. Teachers and the government will let you work in various job environments to experience what you're asking for. Some people just can't be doctors, they're either not benevolent and strict enough or they just fall under the pressure. A pharmacist or a dentist would be a much easier job.

I think I'm done with schooling.

I'd do ok as long as I get my 8 hours of sleep.

I will run this country into the fucking ground.
Isn't that what you non-Americans want?

Extra shit I didn't fit in: Teaching teens how to handle interviews, job applications, reading contracts, knowing your rights at a company.

There will be kindergartens and schools especially designed to teach you how to learn quickly and raise your memory banks.
You will be taught how to have photographic memory through a series of text books which require a lot of memorization, common sense/logic and overall thinking by yourself. Nursery rhyme songs, christmas songs and overall audio has always been used in kindergartens, but in school we will need visual memory when it comes to learning from books.
Either the parent teaches them or sends them to a school.

As for any anti-social, violent, incapable children, they will be judged throughout their school history. A thing which American's schooling system never took full advantage of. So much information and only a few use it.

Now I'm done with school.

I'd teach my entire country about: bitcoins, kickstarter, indiegogo, patreon, buying social media accounts, google ads, ad revenue, ad referrals.

I've got a whole army of Leppos, and I'm not afraid to use them.

back to omegle with you baguette

Tourism - The originating people of the country will get costs reduced by 50-75% to visit their own country's tourist attractions. The tourists will pay full price. (except for gifts shops, we can't have our own people hoarding free gifts)

Immigration policies - You are not allowed to have children from your own DNA, but you are allowed to raise children of the country's majority and originating DNA(white/caucasian).

You are not fully considered of the country unless you give an exceedingly hard cultural and history exam and swear an oath of allegiance towards the country you're planning to live in.

Another school lecture - you will be taught how to handle your own professional or viable business and be educated that you cannot make 300 million dollars by yourself through a job. You need a business. You will not be taught about factory-level and dumb cubicle company businesses. You will be taught how to make money through the most viable environment; Selling digital products.