CTR EMERGENCY ALERT REPORT IN THIS THREAD

this is serious guys, we had it in the bag till that damn Weiner fucked us, we need another strategy, and leafs don't get cocky because you recently got promoted, we need to really push the pro Hillary vibe here.

* more pro Hillary Pepe's
* more #I'mwithHer tags
* they Hate when you say drumpf, keep using it
* do not keep replying when you say something pro Hillary or anti Trump or reply to yourself, wait for other CTR (they can tell when you're the same person) this has caused bad exposure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

polling has showed almost no shift after the weiner thing

COME ON FAGGOTS

WHICH SIDE OF HISTORY DO YOU WANT TO BE ON? RIGHT OR WRONG?

I got the perfect plan, blame Russia for rigging the election

Not even going to lie but I work for CTR. I am so sad that trump will win but i must keep shilling. what went wrong bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k

Fucking shit tier nerd virgin, you need to shutup with this shit and post what you have been instructed to. You don't have the need to know, just do what you get paid to do.

>They hate when you say Drumpf
No, it just makes you look like an idiot who barely has enough brain cells to come up with an actual insult.

Can't wait to send a big mass messaged fuck you to all the hillary supporting twats when Trump wins by a landslide. Yeah i have a list bitches

John, didn't you get the memo? We're consolidating our efforts on /r/politics. We need all hands on deck.

Thanks,
David

Has anyone else been being followed lately by a weird blue, almost black SUV?
There's always 2 large looking men in the front seat..

Were the memes right?
Are they coming fo

We really need to hit hard on how IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP. This is our most effective narrative by far. It's only when we stray from it that Trump ticks back up in the polls.

>til that damn Weiner fucked us

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!!!!!

FDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The wiener thing is big but not much worse than any email related shit so far. Hillary still can't lose thanks to the massive lead she's enjoyed.

Also every single time Trump has tied (all 4 times this year) he's said some bat shit insane stuff and lost all momentum. A week is longer than he can bite his tongue.

FUCK DUMBF FUCK WHITE CRACKERS FUCK POLICE

>mfw ctr got too tired shilling they returned to use our image macro
you guys are paid, do something professional
or you did this for free? :DDDD

Trump will be above the MOE in the LA times poll tomorrow.

False flag. We real hilldogs know there is nno chance trump can win. All this trump echo chamber can do is jerk each other off. Our madam will win. Stay patient

dammit we tried. oh well, 4 years of a racist bigot coming up, at least weed is getting legal.

That LA times poll is biased as hell. They've had him ahead 2 points almost every time for the entire election.

nice try drumpf shill but hillary is fine and well.

Fuck off Poland

Is that you Bob? You owe me 20 bucks for that round of Starbucks fraps. Don't forget please.

Wait