We wuz innocent african warlords an shiettt

>we wuz innocent african warlords an shiettt
>they dindu nuffin, Superman a tyrant an shiet
>goddamn kryptonians and their systematic racism
I enjoyed BvS and I cant admit this was fucking stupid. Post examples of related.

I forgot

why was the black lady so angry at superman again?
He didn't save her husband from the guerilla troops and mercenaries?

Her husband was one of the mercenaries.

The black lady in Civil War can go take a hike too.

Well actually.
She technically has a point about how many casualities and damages the Avengers cost. I'm not gonna show my DCbaby side and ignore the "Metropolis was destroyed" bullshit, but these are technically different scenarios. The black lady in the MCU has a point, the one in DC does not.

She lied out her ass saying Superman slaughtered the people in the village. She got pushed in front of a train to shut her up.

Not really though, especially since Marvel went with such underwhelming numbers as casualties to prevent extinction level events.

She only had a point if you think Ultron was 100% Tony's fault, which would be unfair.

Marvel lowballed it so hard that the Avengers actually let less people die during the invasion than what dies during a regular day in new york.

Pretty much the majority of bad things that happen on Marvel Cinematic Earth is Tony Stark's fault

You guys are pretty dumb. It had nothing to do with superman killing the warlords after they violated the geneva convetion. It had to do with him slaughtering everyone there. Which was actually a lie because Luthor's men did and he made the woman lie about it.

Jesus christ Sup Forums you guys cant even grasp the simplest shit. Its terrifying.

But that never happened. Lex got the woman tolie about it. BvS is anything but political.

Just Ultron as far as I can tell, and he didn't know Ultron would go rogue.

Even if she paid her to do it or some shit i dont really remember the finer details wouldn't the supreme court like acknowledge how not innocent the mercs/warlord was? like this isn't just about her lying moreso the entire plotpoint as a whole

>paying people to lie
>not political
Kek.

In the movies a neglible amount of people die. In the TV shows the damage is much worse. It gets retarded when they try and mix and match.

exactly, the govement in civil war using the battle of newyork to justify the accoords yet the goverment it self was going to nuke whole the city with everyone in it. made no sense. clearly the avengers vastly mitigated casualties. Also the wakanda president crisicing the Africa mission to stop terrorist bioweapon was dumb. saying even 1 casualty is a failure. despite that wakanda does nothing for the rest of the world. And the avengers saved many more lives by stopping the weapon. If it were a human lead mission it would of been praised for the incredibly low death toll.

The woman was upset with Superman, not because of what he did, but because of the fallout. His arrival and the subsequent massacre of terrorists that was blamed on him was like lighting a powder keg. The vacuum of power left after the disposal of the terrorist cell caused fighting in the streets, the government dispatched armed forces to quell the insurgents, only the armed forces didn't really give a shit and also mowed down a ton of innocents (or so the woman was paid to testify).

Superman is persecuted because of the unforseen consequences of his actions,(which ties into the story Pa tells about the flood and the horses) because he is a single man with the ability to act on such a major level that it affects the entire world, and there is no precedent for keeping that kind of power in check.

Its a still they were killed in cold blood kinda thing. And with Superman it just cemented the he acts without any boss mindset thry had about him.

Just like after the bombing. People were still asking if he planned the bombing and shit like that even if it made no sense that he would.

How is dispatching goonies despite the collateral turn into an issue about powerchecks
correlation =/= causation

>wouldn't the supreme court like acknowledge how not innocent the mercs/warlord was

The missile was sent to kill the Warlord. Superman destroyed the missile and then flew in to a place where the mercs were not known to have been. The mercs killed the Warlord and their innocent people as well, lighting them on fire to destroy the evidence.

The only real hole in that part of the plot is we saw the bodies not fully disintegrated. That means bullet wounds would still be visible on at least one of the remains and it would be obivous there was a shootout.

Otherwise Lex clearly paid the woman and had her killed when she had regrets.

I don't see why people try to make this the "bad" part of the movie.

In the eyes of the courts the Mercs didn't exist. Only the general from MoS who Lois approaches tells her about the bullet.

In the eyes of the court and public Superman very well could have been the one that killed all those people. Specifically if an eye witness is telling them that's what happened (because she was paid by lex).

Because one man has the ability to drop into any tense political/military situation and completely upend it based on his own judgement and nobody else's, without being held accountable.

This. I don't understand how people thought the reactions to him were absurd. The dude could kill Every head of state in an hour, tops, and the world would descend into anarchy as the US would take partial blame.

How can anyone think the reactions in BvS are farfetched?

>In the eyes of the courts
And now you know why our legal system is fucked up. It's supposed to be, "blind," and not make these distinctions.

>supreme court
Not their job. You're thinking of that Congressional Hearing
And the lady senator was actually empathetic to Superman, but the point of the hearing was moot once Lex blew them all to smithereens

>the one in DC does not
Of course not, she's lying out of her ass to begin with

>Alien invasion.
>BUT THE AVENGERS DESTROYED IT!

>mind controlled
>BUT IT'S HIS FAULT!

k

Actually he was manipulated by the Scarlet Witch with mindfuckerypowers in the first place.

Probably because everyone is all "hurrrrr, but he's SUPERMAN, of course he wouldn't".

We as the audience are aware of that because we've known the character for all of our lives. Citizens in the movie universe have not, and all most of them know is that he showed up two years ago and also led other members of his race to Earth which resulted in Metropolis getting fucked and thousands dying. People in the DCEU have every right to fear him, but people in the audience just think "Superman's not bad! He was on my lunchbox in 2nd grade!!!!"

What's even more hilarious is the comics have evil versions of Superman and how easy it is for him to do it.
>And no, I'm not talking about Injustice.

Does the woman in the MCU even know that Tony was responsible for building Ultron? Does ANYONE know outside of the Avengers? If not, then she's really being a fucking retard. Her situation would be like if some woman got pissed at a firefighter for not saving her son who was working on the 99th floor during September 11th.

Why do people always assume that characters in a movie are just as omniscient as the audience?

>Her situation would be like if some woman got pissed at a firefighter for not saving her son who was working on the 99th floor during September 11th.
There are black people like this though.

Why would anyone think that Superman killed them though? They had fucking bullets in them (super high tech bullets at that for no reason other than plot convenience), anyone with a brain could tell Superman didn't do it.

What if Superman used a gun specifically because no one would think he would use a gun!? That bastard going so far as this to trick us...

Nobody was EVER really upset that Superman killed a bunch of terrorists. They wanted him held accountable for the fallout of his actions, the vacuum of power it left, and the subsequent government intervention that caused the death of innocents.

But in the ultimate cut, there was a scene that had been removed of Luthor's mercanaries burning the bodies to implicate Superman.