How do you guys feel now that Trumplets are confirmed KGB shills?

How do you guys feel now that Trumplets are confirmed KGB shills?

Feels weird man. I can't trust anyone right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0
youtube.com/watch?v=_v-L2DOd_8c
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you i'm real your the KGB shills aren't you!?

Yeah so weird how I'm suddenly russian

Sauce or nothing is confirmed. Podesta owns Russian shares yet no one reports it.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Didn't the NYT just post an article saying they didn't actually find any real evidence?

I was saying trump was a russian asset agent last year. glad to finallyall be vindicated. milania is the kgb spy, but she got the blackmail that put trump in russia's president pocket.

Take off the proxy Dimitry. The jig is up.

>(((NYT)))

|||NYT|||

From this point on |||___||| denotes KGB assets.

I must fight the russians
No, jon. YOU are the russians
and then jon was a putin.

Trump is very good guy, don't believe media tovarish ))))))

I love this new RUSSIAN meme.
> I love this new RUSSIAN meme.

Calm down with the aspergers, Aleksei

>good
>likes all the same policies as the opposite candidate.

I can work with this

|||Trump||| will lose

An i doing it right?

We are everywhere motherfucker cunt bitch

Proof? You can't just post without a link

>inb4 trump orgainzination

You daft nigger do realize that KGB hasn't existed since 1991, right?

i'm going to be so happy when all you fucks are gassed

They had to counter the repeated email scandal somehow. But don't worry, there never was a sheet of proof that Trump would do nonsense like that.

Feels pretty fucking awesome man.

I thought I'd never get to be in the KGB since they disbanded in the early 90's, but I hoped and hoped and kept the dream alive, and fucking hell, here we are - Shadow KGB.

That's what they want you to think.

That's how fucking good they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDXtVlG2VW0

>we are not real, of course stupid american XAXAXAXA
Find a proxy not so close to Russia next time, Ivan

>he believes it disappeared

>I'll just do what they're doing, maybe it'll work!
Unoriginal, just like your candidate.

Show proofs. Why you have no proofs?

And the NSA doesn't exist either.

Feels weird. Im a brown spic sitting in California, but to the media im a white supremacist racist Russian KGB spy that Trump pays. That niggas taken more money from me than my taxes this year. Why dont they get that we do this for free?

>Trumplets are confirmed KGB shills
source or burden of proof for that claim ?

I'm kgb? Weird i never knew that! Well vote trump ya sluts

Cyka we've been found out, comrade? I must get to the airport immediately.

Fake and gay.

KGB has three letters. So does HRC.
Could it be... Putin?!

Clinton confirmed for Putin plant.

>KGB shills
You do realize that Russia is not communist anymore and they don't have KGB for like 25 years now?

I'm CIA.

tell me about bane

Says the increasingly nervous spy for the 4th time in the thread

I'm MI6 posing as CIA

what? I'm a russian?
Where are my rubles and AK, Putin? I demand payment!

>Drumpf is dumb
>but he's a KGB agent
>Drumpf will start WW3!
>but he's owned by Putin

The left is doing a histrionic helicopter shitflinging maneuver. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch

be calm comrade

Ho кaк ты мeня pacкycил блядь?

All alphabet agencies confirmed for KGB assets.

You are the most useful idiot

Blyat, we've been found out

Shush, you're not supposed to know this
I'm coming to get you, don't move

For real though, I really love this "KGB Still exists" meme. No they don't.

wtf. i'm voting for Trump now.

>Do bad thing
>Not getting votes
>Accuse opponent of the bad thing you did
Democrat Tactics 101, glad to see consistency for the past 100 years.

Cant wait for Hillary to lose and CTR faggots to leave. Day of the rope soon enough for all CTR shills :^)

Shut up CTR the email server that was "linked" to Russian servers had trump organization misspelled. Meaning it's like a fake parody twitter account where you change one letter.

It's probably democrats trying to plant evidence. But even if it's not, it doesn't prove shit because DNS requests can be spoofed.

>the proxy wars of this age will be fought on the internet

You realize KGB is fictional organization from your american televisor dumbfuck man?

It's like pussy election combined to xenoestrogens dmitry spread in water supply made you retard

So Trump not wanting to immediately go to war with |||Russia||| means he's a |||Putin||| puppet? At this point I hope Clinton gets elected and causes a nuclear war. Maybe the survivors will learn from our mistakes.

Only a Russian would call for the death of American citizens. You truly are devious, Nikolai.

&&&Putin&&&

There's no evidence Sanders was actually cheated. I'm sure Clinton would do it if she needed to, but let's face it, she didn't need to. Sanders never had a chance. He didn't have the popular support he claimed to have and the majority of his supporters are the 18-30 age group, ie. the people least likely to vote. He would have lost anyway, but that doesn't make what Clinton did (have the DNC on her side) or what she may have done but we don't know (actually rigged the vote) acceptable. That said, I'd say she is marginally less shitty than Sanders would be.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v-L2DOd_8c
its so weird how i woke up today and can speak russian. so weird.

King Nigger and The New York Times say otherwise.

You're not suggesting they're wrong, are you?

I think you mean |||Trump|||.

Donald Trump? More like Donaldyi Trumpski.

my countrys women has handed over my childrens future to religious fanatics, and wants me to fight other white conservatives in Russia.

Im righteously angry, not a fucking shill.

You're not even American. I even have doubts that you're even swedish, you cockeyed, vodka-drinking Ruskie bastard.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Of course I am the Swedish, dont joke. No have to be suspicious my friend.. Nastrov- I mean skål!

no they won't learn
exterminate humanity before we ruin other planets

uranium deal
isis

o shit look at my captcha

I wish that I could turn back time
'Cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without
The trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
You can't forget love & pride
Because of that, it's killing me inside
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down

Is this the newest ctr tactic?
>We just have to spam "IT'S CONFIRMED" and people will believe it
Help me out what's the name of this fallacy

Only real oldfags remember this

Praise Putin! Praise Trump! Putin+Trump alliance when? US+Russia alliance when?

Dude I don't even care if libruls try the KGB card. The sound of that kind of alliance is fucking amazing, you'd have to be braindead to not want it.

ask goebbels

That's the point. Any information you get from outside of your own head can't be trusted. Life is just a simulation and you'll never be able to feel anything outside of your own body.
Time is running out

Proofs is just a social construct

holy shit you are a faggot

btfo shill fgt

!!! TPEBOГA ЭTO ПOCЛAHИE OT ПУTИHA - BCE Шиллинг ПPEКPATИTЬ - MЫ cкoмпpoмeтиpoвaны. ЗAКPOЙ ЭTO !!!

!!! ALERT THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM PUTIN - CEASE ALL SHILLING - WE ARE COMPROMISED. SHUT IT DOWN !!!

!!! TPEBOГA ЭTO ПOCЛAHИE OT ПУTИHA - BCE Шиллинг ПPEКPATИTЬ - MЫ cкoмпpoмeтиpoвaны. ЗAКPOЙ ЭTO !!

this is what pisses them off more than anything

hillary really does hate russia and so do her handlers

there is an arrest warrant active for soros in russia and they banned all his organizations and sheeeit

I am sorry Russia, but China will inherit the world

>using google translate for that shit
Tы вooбщe мoжeшь гoвopить пo-pyccки, глaзa-бycинки?

"There is no such thing as a former KGB man." - Vladimir Putin

Guys have your paychecks arrived yet? I have yet to receive my first weekly paycheck of 1488₽

I got paid in ration cards, I hate Putin now.

Its simple.

Russia does not want WWIII so they are pro Trump.

It's more than obvious that neofascism (Oh, excuse me, the "alt-right"... oh, excuse me... you don't like that term either, do you?) is a russian plot zu weaken the west by using its disillusionment with a neoliberal establishment, the gutting of their social security and the rising ethnic tensions with a frustrated immigrant population as an opportunity to garner support for policies that limit peoples personal freedom and prepare them for live under a dictatorship.

At least you got paid

modern day red scare

how long until Clinton starts waving around a list of names of known Russian collaborators?

You know what else was part of the red scare? Nuclear war. Now you know who is really behind this red scare.

>DA, if you vote for the one who is not our puppet, you will suffer nuclear war. WE WILL BURY YOU

When Trump wins he is gonna make a deal with Russia and ISIS is gonna be bombed to hell.

Glory to mother Russia comrades

lol

uranium deal

>few years old meme
>oldfags
yeah, no

You mean I've been doing this for free when I could've been getting paid for it? Fuck, where do I sign up for my Kremlinbux? Do I need to learn Russian first?

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

Everybody but you is Russian in America now comrade! Get with time! It is of 2016!

Fuck off, ctr

The FBI is Russians, Trump is Russians, Obama is Russians, NYPD is Russians, Sup Forums is a board full of Russian operatives, wikileaks is full of Russian hackers, the emails are all forgeries by Russian agencies....
Don't they realize how absolutely fucking retarded they sound? Nobody buys it but them!

Anybody else get their 2017 calendars in yet?

Das verdanya komrad,

They are real, but then again what is russia? A stinky mob-system hellhole who is so shitty it has to send its entire "glorious" decaying hardware to Syria, to stop the US from building their pipeline and avoid their deserved status: Venezuela wealth (sarcasm again).

Oh yes they exist and its not like shills from CTR but like agitators/manipulators who inject their agendas on various sites like this. Nazism? Sure lets put some narrative similar or not-excluding my agenda. Pleyades aliens (sarcasm again its their bulletin board) ? Sure lets do the same! Gaming, movies, journalism?

Ita like RT, good to point the "democratic" flaws on Europe and USA... Utter CNN x500 to point out whata going on in Russia.